[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3 KB, 105x125, 1544310882999s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19964415 No.19964415 [Reply] [Original]

are you up? down? even?
i've been buying and buying
bought them low
bought them high
think i put in around $140K
my portfolio is only around $270
how i do?

>> No.19964657

>>19964415
I’m from summer 2017. Had no clue what the fuck was going on, just sat and watched ETH go from $230 to $1500. I remember buying a little BTC right when BCC was created and getting a bunch of BCC in my wallet which was cool. Saw the Antshares rebrand too. Missed all of that shit though, was just super ignorant about how investing works and how 4chan works and it was pumping right as I was learning about it all. But I also would have held thru the crash of 2018 like a retard so I’m glad I didn’t fuck myself like that. That was one of the funniest moments of my life desu, watching the smug denial of everyone in January 2018 and seeing all of those faggots get absolutely and irrevocably btfo

In 2018 I went balls deep into JNT and lost 90 percent of my money. I put my last few thousand dollars into LINK in March of 2019 and have made all my money back and then some. But one thing that keeps me up at night is knowing I would have had 10x more LINK if I had just paid attention back in the day and not gotten filtered by the fud. All of the LINK threads seemed so fucking sketchy and it wasn’t until a fellow JNT hodler explained LINK in the Jibrel telegram that I saw the light.

btw I was also in the thread of your pic-related. legendary thread the guy posted his face like a madman. “To be honest you guys scare me.” Kek good times

>> No.19964684

>>19964415
i meant $270K

>> No.19964695

>>19964415
Same story. Late 2017. By march 2020 had literal ZERO. Then bought more like degenerate gambler. If i ever get even retire early rich some fuck say it was easy i will punch it

>> No.19964716

>>19964657
yeah, i didn't discover /biz til late 2017
think i bought my first link in early 2018
glad i wasn't around when they fudded link
about two man team
cayman island
no communication
whew i probably would have waved off link as a scam
and never looked back

>> No.19964791

I remember getting like 800 dollars from an anon gambling before everything popped off in 2017 (back when begging was still a thing on this board lol). I managed to swing trade nicely, went into litecoin as soon as it mooned to 300s and bought swung to Substrantum in the 30 cents right before it mooned to 3 dollars. Swung again into Tron when it rallied from 3 cents to 30ish cents, but i jumped off the pump when it hit 15 cents. I played a couple more swings and at the peak I ended up with 26k. I parked my shit in Icon only to have it drop insane amounts since the whole market as a whole was crashing, and I was too delusional to cash out cause I thought it would bounce back. Anyways, I probably ended up with about 3k at the end of it all and cashed some of it for a nice trip and the rest to sports gamble. I still have that anons BTC address to repay him back in the future