[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 12 KB, 400x400, rz2at4uV_400x400.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19898245 No.19898245 [Reply] [Original]

Here we are my friends once again. I found a Unicorn recently. It's called Origin Protocol. I learned about this project through some random shills
and decided to give it a look. To my surprise the shills were pretty solid, team is outstanding and I bought a bag at $0.18 cents. It was then listed on
Huobi shortly after I bought a bag and it MOONED hard. I basically 1 1/2 x my investment. Pretty sweet! I took some profit but I'm most definently. Holding some more.
At this market cap the project is giving me the same feelings I had when I bought link at .40 cents. Here is my logic behind it ...

>Marketcap 24 Million

>Coinbase consideration (part of the recent article confirming Coinbase is looking at)

>Some Team memebers are connected to YouTube and PayPal. 1 of the founders from YouTube is part of the team.

>Partnership with SamSung

>KNC, Brave Browser, Solano, Contenas and more are all building eCommerce store on their Dshop.

>Decentralized Marketplace competing with Uber,AirnB and any type of app services provided. They're aiming to remove the middleman and execute any services
launched on their platform in a fully decentralized manner.

I mentioned Link earlier though it's different in the tech nature the actual Origin Protocol has the same potential to be adopted on a greater scale and used
by many other projects hence, Brave is using Dshop and so is Sol. I'm calling it now, get on the train now!!!

>> No.19898453

Listed where besides Huobi? They really have a partnership with Samsung?