[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 235 KB, 691x908, image3.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19890879 No.19890879 [Reply] [Original]

I've been looking at 20 Bat ads a day for the past few months and I've only made $8. I don't think its worth it.

>> No.19891052

>>19890879

I've made like $25 between my phone and my computer ads. You know in the rewards tab you can adjust the frequency you get ads right? That will help increase your BAT accumulation.

Also, if you have BTC holdings, ETH, LTC, or USDC holdings that you don't plan on selling but holding Long term (1-5 years), put that shit in Blockfi.

I have made a few hundred dollars just in interest payments from storing my holdings on their website. Free money that helps offset any sort of potential losses due to market fluctuation.

We have several avenues for generating wealth for practically no effort. We have BAT Rewards, Tezos Staking, deFi interest bearing accounts for crypto, and ADA is launching their main net for staking soon too. Use them. Use these avenues to grow your wealth. It seems like nothing now, but give it a few years and you'll have made a decent chunk of change between investing and storing it all.

>> No.19891108

>>19890879
You dont have to click the ads. There is a BAT mobile app too.

>> No.19891157

>>19890879
youre not going to earn a livable income by watching ads