[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 3.57 MB, 480x561, ImpGreatness.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19813534 No.19813534 [Reply] [Original]

Imperial is just a blockchain network with different categories for nodes. A node for reducing spam, a node for relay transactions for faster processing, a node for A.I. processing. It's like the Bitcoin network but just slightly better. It started out as an airdrop here and has developed into it's own product. It features staking with a separate dapp on the website and will feature other dapps soon, such as a multi-sig and a feeless exchange. The marketcap is under $30k.

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/imperial

https://etherscan.io/token/0x25cef4fb106e76080e88135a0e4059276fa9be87

https://imperialtokens.com/#/index

https://www.etherflyer.com/trade.html?pairs=UNITS-ETH

>> No.19813787

Accumulated 200k so far. Want to get to a million.

>> No.19813799

This shit is still alive? I thought the team already exit scammed.

>> No.19813800

>>19813534
why is that frog holding a taj mahal coin?

>> No.19813920

>>19813799
The team never exit scammed, just one team member did.

>> No.19813928

>>19813534
Why is the liquidity so low?

>> No.19813936

>>19813799
FUD. A PnD exit scammed and fudded the coin.

>> No.19814008

>>19813534
are you a team member or a sucker stuck with bags? volume is dead for this piece of shit.

>> No.19814336

>>19813920
>>19813936
Sell me on this coin. The OP is just gibberish about nodes.

>> No.19814453

>>19814336
Everything regarding development is in the op. I really cant explain it better then it does. Price wise, going off the uniswap price its a 10k marketcap and most of the supply will be locked up in a multisig wallet. There is no volume right now because its been a stealth mode for more than a couple of weeks.

>> No.19814834

>>19814336
Well. What do you want to know? The Imperial chain is supposed to have a sharded chain and within that chain lives an autonomous database that would be able to read transnational data, process it, re-process it and delete it so that the chain remains slim. It's basically like your bank statements today. You might not have a lot activity for a while and the data would read your information and store it and delete older transactions outside of a historical context. Than once you start doing transactions, it would keep a temporary copy until your transaction count dies down and create a permanent store. At least, that's the way I understood it when talking to the team a while ago.

>> No.19814866

Bucc. A known scammer made this. He can mint more tokens whenever he wants. He is also in control of all tokens even if they are in your wallet. Canova them or even make them disappear. And no liquidity at all. But I hope people buy this anyways lol.

>> No.19814899

>>19814453
I'm just trying to understand what makes it different from anything else, because looking at it, it just looks like another random Uniswap coin with staking for no real reason. What does the staking do?
>>19814834
I see, so there are plans for further development. Right now it doesn't really do anything and the only reason to invest would be speculative, correct?

>> No.19815389

>>19814866
the guy who made hex2 and hex3 is a separate bucc than this guy. the guy openly associates with the project. and i remember you guys were fudding something something about freezing but there are no frozen wallets. you already dumped loser, so move the fuck on.

>>19814899
>I'm just trying to understand what makes it different from anything else, because looking at it, it just looks like another random Uniswap coin with staking for no real reason

The point of the token is to offer constant returns by hodling the money, unlike other currencies where you hold and lose through inflation. That's why there is a stake which is offset by progress from the team.

Staking is just one dapp they are working on with others coming along the way. It incentivizes hodling as opposed to selling and will allow for inflation of the supply as it reflects new users coming in.

What makes it different is the setup of the planned network, which is to be decentralized and self-policing from a data perspective. They plan on developing a full DAO, called the Senate which will manage inflation, minting, the creation of new senators and disbarring of old senators. It is to be a self-managed project. Eventually they will plan on leaving the ethereum chain.

>I see, so there are plans for further development. Right now it doesn't really do anything and the only reason to invest would be speculative, correct?
Well you can stake with it currently and gain some minor returns, 1% daily. It would be pretty speculative as it's a micro-cap, very small token pool. They plan on releasing a multi-sig to keep supply tight and prevent people who dumped, like

>>19814866
>>19814008

these guys. With a multi-sig, it would be impossible to have a PnD take over the supply like earlier which caused the price to crash.

>> No.19816637

>>19815389
>The point of the token is to offer constant returns by hodling the money, unlike other currencies where you hold and lose through inflation
What the FUCK. Staking IS inflation. Something needs to add VALUE to the token for this to work.