[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 174 KB, 770x400, 587D6354-2B77-4270-9FC4-CB6511F97178.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19687366 No.19687366 [Reply] [Original]

Is this about to make me rich?

>> No.19687741

>>19687366
Cant believe nobody else here is in this

>> No.19687828

What is the catalyst that you think is going to carry it higher? Looks like it has been getting butt-fucked for a while now and unless there's some new development that you're aware of, it'll probably continue to be that way until the powers that be in and affiliated with the company get tired of being butt-fucked and enact some meaningful change which will manifest itself in a news catalyst. I don't follow it and you're promoting it, so what's going to carry this higher?

>> No.19687869

Coronavirus is on the rise from memorial day, and soon from the protestors, and you're going to invest in dave & busters.
Good luck OP, you've got some serious balls. I wish you riches.

>> No.19687912

>>19687869
Short term play with options

>> No.19687998

>>19687366
D&B blows ass, like 90% of their "games" are just ticket shit, 9% are all faggy lightgun games. There's like two arcade cabinets that are actual games.
They got some ball'n tendies thou. So maybe that can salvage things.

>> No.19688130

>>19687366
Nah sorry it's going back to $12. I sold it today after buying some yesterday. I also rode it from $9 all the way to the top. COVID news this weekend will cause another sell off.

>> No.19688268

>>19687912
So do you understand anything about what is driving price on it? I brought it up just to peak at it and it's beaten up badly and there was a short sale restriction so it got absolutely slaughtered recently (along with the rest of the market to be fair), but you still specifically chose D&B...you didn't buy the industry, you didn't buy the sector, you didn't buy the index, you chose D&B out of all of the stuff you could have chosen. Was there a specific reason or are you just attempting a mean reversion trade with options?

I'm assuming you're shorting the options though because volatility is spiked through the roof and if/when that turns around (and it always has) your long options are going to get disintegrated. Even checking the options on it, those fucking things are expensive as shit and again, I don't have time to do research on this and you're promoting it, yet haven't really given a pitch other than "me trade options short term, me get rich?". They're priced though like there is an earnings report coming up or some other major announcement that is going to make or break the company.

Of course if you're shorting options, you're not getting rich unless you're risking becoming enormously poor, so your entire thread is confusing as shit.