[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 172 KB, 704x704, sell_me_pen_statera.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19615063 No.19615063 [Reply] [Original]

Sell me this pen. STATERA edition.
Tell me why I should buy STATERA?
Convince me.

>> No.19615073
File: 671 B, 250x250, stake.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Don't. Buy xdai.

>> No.19615176

>>19615073
I already have Xdai. just as MITX.
But redpill me on Statera. Convince me to buy a very nice stack.

>> No.19615413

>>19615176
It's the first ever crypto that uses an index fund mechanic to attempt to keep its value backed up by Bitcoin, Ethereum, SNX, Chainlink. It's also deflationary as a bonus.
You can add to BalancerLabs you pool/liquidity to gain cash from the dumps and crabbing, effectively keeping your gains safe while making the project healthier
We have a bot that attempts to guide and balance the market price so asshole whales can't simply dump and the price will remain there. The more liquidity from BalancerLabs you give the bot to work with the better it is as its job to mitigate both sudden pumps and sudden dumps. Unlike Unibomb and most shitcoins where whales swing trade how much they want. The bot will only allow swing trading if the whole market wants to sell and then buy, not just 1 pesky whale.
The dev no longer seems to have any control over the liquidity.

The whole success of it relies in people using the BalancerLab pool to make the bot stronger and make the index fund work otherwise without the indexfund it's just like any average useless shittoken.