[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 250x250, pajeet pepe.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19584999 No.19584999 [Reply] [Original]

Analys-X monitors and collects all transactions from the bitcoin & ethereum blockchain in a private database. The goal is to train our A.I. to monitor, "track-and-trace" transactions from specified addresses and report suspicious behaviour. Users (Agents) will be presented evidence for why a transaction is flagged and will be asked to vote on the legitimacy of the transaction. If it's voted as illegitimate, the client who requested monitoring will be alerted, the Agents will be rewarded. Decentralized chain analysis on demand for all.''
Buy now or cry later
Volume is picking up on Uniswap & Bamboo
Check Bamboo Relay market history holy shit people are accumulating heavy, get on board now because the next stop is the moon.
Rumour has it they're getting listed on OKEx
Buy the rumour sell the news anon

Do not fear the FUD, never underestimate the power of positive thinking.

Do research to the "FATF Travel rule" exchanges will be legally required to monitor and report transactions which are deemed suspicious. This will be required by law for all crypto exchanges and guess what project is developing software and tools for that ? Thats right Analsex

Buy now and HODL = guaranteed moon gains.

>> No.19585610
File: 293 KB, 2122x3000, 7BB74497-0EB5-4FAC-A060-33565C594CD7.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19584999
I already have my big bag sir, do not fear, smart anons have big bag of this already for biggest gaining. This is next chainlink sir! Keep quiet so price stay low sir, that way we wagecuck and buying more! Making it soon, indoor toilets for you and me, sir!