[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 234 KB, 1694x1694, logo.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19569683 No.19569683 [Reply] [Original]

https://medium.com/@stateraproject/clearing-the-doubts-about-statera-project-33463edb365b

If you retards haven't bought I swear to god

>> No.19569700

>>19569683
I just sold my stack right now. Fuck you faggot for making us believe in this.

>> No.19569723

People accumulating. Everyone needs to chill - rather than using biz alone as a source, I suggest people take half hour out their day to skim through the top STA wallets. You will find the same trend everywhere - top 5, top 20, top 50, top 250. In general, hodling and accumulating. A correction was almost inevitable - if someone can showcme one chart that has only gone up in a straight line I'll eat my own shit. Twice.

Weak hands are gone. People have taken profits. Many have bought back in (why wouldn't you - sold at 14c? Awesome. I'll rebuy the stack and buy some profits).

To newfags who feel like they've got rekt. Do what you feel is best, but HODLING and walking away from your computer for a few days could be the best thing youve done in a while.

To those jumping ship to go throw their ETH into projects where the top holder has a majority share of the coins, all I can say is good luck to you.. May the pnd gods favour you. In the meantime, I'll chill with my comfy hold as STA recovers.

Just look

>> No.19569777

>>19569700

Try and cope in a few weeks time anon

>> No.19569797
File: 73 KB, 641x630, 1591526752603.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19569723
Everytime a wall of text like this shows up, it's followed by a huge dip.
A few seconds ago, the price was around 0.0473c. Now, it's below 0.035c. Do what you will..

>> No.19569831

I’m not a “crypto guy” i just dabble and i herd about STS and got in. I was on my way to sleep when Ben jumped in the chat asking questions about what happened with the initial version and why no 1:1 swap etc... i can agree that some of the group members were not happy about Ben and his comments and may have been a little rough to him initially but i believe some of that was rightfully so. Abu however Was not that way , I thought he was respectful and went out of his way to let dude know that he would be transparent ... i woke up and read the whole exchange and even Scott’s response and I think both Scott’s and Abu handled it well and did the best they could to outline the series of events and why everything happened the way it did. I thought Abu was fair in his criticism of Ben initially bc he was basically saying he was disappointed that he didn’t come to him first and ask those questions before bringing it up to his telegram group . The way he did that led to a ton of people calling the coin a scam which may have had a negative impact and honestly i can feel what Abu was saying there bc if i were him I would feel the same way.. I’m not sure if Ben stayed on to get the entire response but I honestly don’t care.... i think the admins did more than they had to to try and be transparent and even engaging in that convo out in the open in the group showed a level of transparency I personally have not seen in any crypto project i have been apart of. It’s my understanding the developer reached back out to Ben personally to apologize if he offended him by anything he said. I hope Ben can accept that and that apology can be the start of more convos bc Ben does have a reputation in the space and I hope he can see that these developers are legit and handled the situation the best way they could right

>> No.19569853

>>19569797
Children playing with the pajeet scams don't understand that the price does not matter unless you sell or buy.

PS holding over 1m STA and could not care less even if this shit goes below short term.

>> No.19569871

>>19569683
is a 10k suicide stack enough to make it OP?

>> No.19569880

Its hilarious how you pajeets respond to getting called out for the pnd scam that you are with "fud". no you retards, its a fking scam and nobody is falling for it, have fun holding those zero liquidity bags.

>> No.19569882

I’m not a “crypto guy” i just dabble and i herd about STS and got in. I was on my way to sleep when Ben jumped in the chat asking questions about what happened with the initial version and why no 1:1 swap etc... i can agree that some of the group members were not happy about Ben and his comments and may have been a little rough to him initially but i believe some of that was rightfully so. Abu however Was not that way , I thought he was respectful and went out of his way to let dude know that he would be transparent ... i woke up and read the whole exchange and even Scott’s response and I think both Scott’s and Abu handled it well and did the best they could to outline the series of events and why everything happened the way it did. I thought Abu was fair in his criticism of Ben initially bc he was basically saying he was disappointed that he didn’t come to him first and ask those questions before bringing it up to his telegram group . The way he did that led to a ton of people calling the coin a scam which may have had a negative impact and honestly i can feel what Abu was saying there bc if i were him I would feel the same way.. I’m not sure if Ben stayed on to get the entire response but I honestly don’t care.... i think the admins did more than they had to to try and be transparent and even engaging in that convo out in the open in the group showed a level of transparency I personally have not seen in any crypto project i have been apart of. It’s my understanding the developer reached back out to Ben personally to apologize if he offended him by anything he said. I hope Ben can accept that and that apology can be the start of more convos bc Ben does have a reputation in the space and I hope he can see that these developers are legit and handled the situation the best way they could

>> No.19569889
File: 153 KB, 1280x520, 14286A71-E87C-40D3-872C-5C004A53EC03.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

yo faggots, your balancer is useless, it was pajeets buying that shit all along

>> No.19570238
File: 55 KB, 853x299, 1591529750130.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh no.....