[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.08 MB, 2048x1152, 1566183855816.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19423065 No.19423065 [Reply] [Original]

Today marks Chainlink's 1 year anniversary since mainnet launched!!!

I'm sure it's been a rough year for many, especially with the extreme and absolutely honked state of the world.

Let's celebrate mainnet's launch anniversary by posting your favorite memes, pasta, screenshots, archived threads and chainlink related stories! Let's have some fun for a change frens!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>> No.19423120
File: 1.60 MB, 1024x1024, 1579502868473.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>You're telling me this project has confirmed ties to the banking cartel (Iso 20022 compliant, just in time for the Psd2 directive), the cream of the crop of global legal firms and institutions as well as some of the biggest tech companies in the blockchain space focused on the soon to be mass adopted enterprise level smart contracts such as consensys, Microsoft, IBM, docusign, Intel and Digital Asset and that the solution to the oracle problem which it is aiming to solve is essentially the God protocol as described by the creator of the smart contract concept himself, ie one of the main pillars of the fourth industrial revolution and the backbone of the future blockchain infrastructure (10% of global GDP in less than 10 years) that will allow massive automation of post trade processing, thus saving all the biggest markets such as derivatives, logistics and insurance possibly trillions in saving, AND its the only project of its kind due to its blockchain agnostic and decentralized nature and has the first mover advantage, but despite all these confirmed facts it's being largely ignored by the crypto community, although it has gone up from 120 to 50 (update: 13) ranking in a bear market with no marketing just in a couple of months, simply because a dozens of dedicated autistic neets down vote every possible clue about it on reddit and ACTIVELY fud their own investment instead of shilling it, because they're the only ones who realized this revolutionary project would basically replace all the lawyers with neet nodes where 1 link needs to be worth at least 5k usd in order to be sufficient collateral for the quadrillion derivatives market, the same neets who first called btc and eth when no one was taking crypto seriously and have harnessed the power of weaponized autism and meme magick to put Trump in the white house? Do you realize how delusional and insane that sounds? Personally I'm all in.

>> No.19423162

Only once will I post this. Only once.

Those of you who have been blindly following the chainlink shills are absolute fucking retards. If you had an IQ above 90 and spent 30 minutes researching, you'd actually understand why you are making the best investment of your lives.

The problem with this board is literally most of the Chainlink shills could not explain to you why Chainlink is actually an amazing bet. The few anons that do get it and post legitimately useful information get ignored because most of this board is dense and dumb as fuck and when they can't understand something they act like it wasn't even posted.

Chainlink is next gen. It will make all current holders with 10k+ millionaires. You may have to wait 2-3 years, which most of you will be too dumb to do. You'll see a 5x a year from now and because you've been checking the price every fucking day for over 1500 days you'll think "fuck it, I'm selling, this isn't going anywhere!". When the token actually goes parabolic you'll be holding the keys to your piece of shit Corvette and those of us who weren't total brainlets will be having you park our Bentley's because you work as a fucking valet now.

This is not pasta. Do not repost this. This is simply the truth. Fucking screencap and check back in 2023

>> No.19423244

>>19423162
the odd thing is i believe you. but i also do wonder with the dips of btc how will it ride out for link in the future? will it ever "correct" once it booms? assblaster didnt seem to think so. But he also only predicted 200$. Things to ponder.

>> No.19423290
File: 730 KB, 1000x750, 1581811901493.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19423244
Nobody knows the time of the price singularity.
But when it happens, everyone will know.
All across the world, voices will echo "..what's wrong? Is everything ok?"
A few vehicular accidents will occur seemingly for no reason.
Several pilots, delivery drivers, and one pajeet who forgot to close a submarine hatch will all last be seen yelling at their phones.
Binance will crash. Everyone scrambling to buy LINKs will see 404.
Etherdelta will become so overwhelmed with traffic it will slow to a halt. It will become unusable.
The only orders that will happen will be buy orders that have already been placed.
LINK will reach unimaginably high prices within minutes.
Every noLINKer's eyes will watch. The tiny LINK cube on coinmarketcap will be reflected in their eyes.
However, the ones who knew..the ones who had heard, but didn't listen..
their cubes will be distorted by tears.
As these tears fall onto rapidly moving fingers that are refreshing binance or etherdelta multiple times,
Haunting music rings in their ears infinitely.
The harrowing noise of the bells causes the noLINKer's soul to shiver..and scream.
Biz will be filled with LINK memes. All threads will be titled "You had your chance."
Monitors will be smashed. Laptops broken in half. Weddings, family reunions, graduation ceremonies, and other social events across the world will be plagued by the audible cries of noLINKers who knew the path but didn't take it.
Their hopelessness crushes them inside, but they keep having to wageslave, and forcing a smile on their face every day to avoid ever being asked "what's wrong?" again will eat away at their sanity.
This soon becomes a worldwide phenomenon, and noLINKer syndrome will be added to DSM-V and heavily studied.
Most normies will continue enjoying their playpens.
But the ones who knew..
they will become uncomfortably intimate with despair...
For they know they missed the opportunity of a lifetime, and another precious path to freedom has disappeared forever.

>> No.19423310

>>19423290
i have missed this copy pasta.

>> No.19423384
File: 14 KB, 327x271, 1581721638668.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19423310
hello? HELLO? HHHEEEEEELLLLLLOOOO?????? IS IT A FUCKING SCAM? IS IT REAL? AM I GOING CRAZY? SWIFT? MICROSOFT? DERIVATIVES? 300,000$ LINK? 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION? PEE PEE POO POO? CUBES? SATURN? CULT OF DEMETER? LIBRA? FACEBOOK? WHAT? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM? ITS REAL? ITS A SCAM?

HOLD UP HOLD UP HOLD UP

HAHAHAAAAAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

ITS

ITS FUCKING REAL ISNT IT

ALL OF IT

ALL OF IT

ALL OF IT

ALL OF IT

ITS ALL FUCKING REAL
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING ANYMORE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAAHHHA PPEEE PEEE POOO POOOOO PEEE ON MY POO POO PEEE POPOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA AHH AH AHA HA HA HAHA AHA H AA AH H A AHA HA H AHAAHA AHHA AHAHAHAHAH

BILLIONARIES FUCKING BILLIONAIRES WE ARE ALL BILLONARS HAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAHAHAH FUCK YOU JJJJJJJAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAHHAHAHAHHAAHAH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PPPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>> No.19423808

Get a job

>> No.19423821
File: 104 KB, 500x379, 1590410583514.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

SERGEY BETRAY

>> No.19423822

>>19423065

go back to twitter you cringey faggot

>> No.19423848

>>19423822
haha, great pasta fren

>> No.19423857

1 year
0 users

>> No.19423890

I ate a big mac this day last year, it kind of sucked ass

>> No.19423910
File: 545 KB, 1637x2048, 1587231576356.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19423065
Cheers OP. I've spent a majority of the last year exclusively posting linkpasta on biz because i'm so fucking comfy. anyways, cya next year!

>> No.19423993

What a sad pathetic bunch.
You almost deserve the betrayal.

>> No.19424041
File: 2.18 MB, 2061x2056, 1533851362251.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

FUCK $1000
FUCK $2500
FUCK $5000

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $10000 EASILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE NOW ENTERING THE $10000 TIMELINE, AND BELIEVE ME FOLKS, THIS ONE IS MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE EXCITING.

MY VISIONS SHOWED ME A GROUP OF NEETS PULLING UP TO ROTHSCHILD MANOR IN GREAT BRITAIN IN THEIR ARMORED LAMBHORGHINIS PUNCHING THRU THE FRONT GATES AND SURROUNDING THE MANOR WITH MINI TURRETS ATTACTHED TO THEIR BUTTERFLY DOORS. IN THIS TIMELINE SERGEY NAZAROV HIMSELF DRIVES A PROTOTYPE ONE OF A KIND MCDONALDS EDITION LAMBHORGHINI THAT WAS IN THE WORKS BY SCIENTISTS AT CERN TO BE THE FASTEST VEHICLE IN EXISTENCE, WITH A HORSEPOWER OF 2500 EOY
SERGEY WOLFS DOWN HIS MCDONALDS, BAG INCLUDED, AND STORMS THE HOUSE WITH ALL OF US BEHIND HIM
ONCE INSIDE, ALL NEETS AND NAZAROV LOCATE MR ROTHSCHILD AND EXECUTE HIM ON THE FUCKING SPOT

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE IN THE UNIVERSE!! THIS VISION IS REALITY AND IT HAS ALREADY MANIFESTED!!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $12500 EASILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>> No.19424146
File: 1.20 MB, 1130x827, 1569090655547.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

the FUD is unironically trying to save you guys. I want you inkies to consider one, just 1 thing:
Why isnt LINK at $10 yet? think about everything it has
>Oracle
>Google
>Microsoft
>SWIFT
>BSN
>OpenLaw
>Ethereum Allianoce shilled it
>TRON partnership
>Mentioned in Government documents, Bill Gates foundation, etc
LINK also has outstanding technology never seen before
>Tsigs
>Town Crier
>Mixicles
I could go on.

But heres the thing. Everyone knows how great chainlink is. The whole entire world worships link, from og crypto gurus to e thots. Nobody doubts LINKs importance except 10 angry people on /biz/. No one, absolutetly no one in the entire world doubts chainlink at all.

And thats exactly why it wont moon. In simpler terms, you are priced in. There is no more shock or surprises that could happen to chainlink. Elon Musk could namedrop chainlink tomorrow, and it would still be under $5. Your coin is almost too perfect at this point. Theres not much else that could happen. There is no journey left. Sure you could wait for commercial use to pick up the price like what Oracles doing, but that is 10 years away from actually affecting the price because Sergey designed it in a way to have loads of throttle before requiring a price increase with collateral.

You already won. No one doubts LINK anymore. Its priced in.

>> No.19424461
File: 153 KB, 1013x1000, 1588521685554.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I am a racist and I hold Chainlink. And I know I'm not the only one. I first heard of this smartcontract middleware project when posting in Stormfront. We were brain-STORMING (pun intended) some ideas that we nazis could use to undermine women and minorities and some intelligent anon brought up investing in the project and became the most upvoted idea. What does Chainlink have to do, at all, with opressing women and minorities you may ask? Well, I will explain to you in a way even a pathetic, weak and stupid female would understand, so you better be grateful here: Because of the inefficiency of modern day contract enforcement, generally dominated by slow and inefficient government owned courts, in the last decades modern society has seen a huge explosion in the number of people employed as white collar workers. The stereotypes about white collar workers, all of them, are absolutely true. They are lazy pieces of shit, doing non-essential make-work while browsing their phones, maybe doing an hour or two at most or real work in the entire day. This is the context in which women entered the workforce in masse. Women can't do real jobs. Well, maybe 10% can do something useful, but most of you only strut around in air conditioned offices like you're the hottest shit in the world, while men still do 95% of the work. So what is going to happen to all that unnecessary administrative bloat? Thanks to our man Sergey Nazarov the days of you paper pushers, lawyers and other parasites are numbered. Within a decade all these jobs will almost be gone. Smart contracts will make all of you go back into the kitchen, where you should have always been because there won't be a Jew megacorp willing to waste its money in hiring you when NEET nodes will do it for a fraction of the price. Chainlink, the currency for a bright future where women will be oppressed and niggers curb stomped into extermination!

HEIL FUCKING HITLER
LONG LIVE SERGEY NAZAROV THE LEADER OF OUR REVOLUTION

>> No.19424500
File: 613 KB, 720x977, 1559509168089.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

How are we going to mitigate the effects of PTSD that all marines get? We've been fighting this war for over a year now with our brains psychologically altered beyond repair from being on this board. One day soon when the singularity hits we will instantly be rich and the war will be over. The effects of this probably won't be much different than a solider in Fallujah scraping the scalp off the ground of some Muslim suicide bomber before a tour ends and 12 hours later you are sitting on the couch with your kids watching Ellen Degeneres.

PTSD among American marines wasn't as prevalent back in the day as it is today because they got to come home on a ship with their mates and had 30 days or so to decompress.

I'm afraid the singularity will hit and I'll be rich and 2 days later I'll be walking into a Walmart to buy a CHIA pet and all of a sudden I'll start getting anxiety and hit the deck when I hear someone say something in passing that I might misconstrue as LINK FUD even though I’ve already made it

What if I'm driving with my nephews and nieces taking them to the park and I see a Mobil gas station and my brain starts envisioning Möbius FUD and I run the car off the road and kill us by wrapping my car around a tree?

I almost want to stay in this prison at /biz/. The larpers and shit posters almost give me a sense of security that I know I won't have once we have made it, and you are all off making mixed raced babies with nasty Indians who have left their pajeet husbands.

>> No.19424591
File: 3.84 MB, 2082x1306, 1532910860066.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19424500
checked

I unironically market dumped my stack of LINK yesterday and put it all into Mobius. I'm sorry but the lack of updates, developments, communication and quite frankly the tasteless overshilling of LINK around these parts has ruined my enthusiasm for it. I don't really think Sergey has his heart in Chainlink anymore. Something changed along the way, I can feel his enthusiasm for it waning similarly to how he just up and left NXT like a thief in the night. He probably had a great time raising millions of dollars with the ICO and being a famous celebrity on biz, and I'm happy for him, I really am, but he lost his hunger for success along the way and now he's just hungry for Big Macs. The Bitcoin superconference will likely be a total shitshow. I've no doubt the price will dump within minutes of Sergey staggering off stage after another tedious regurgitated speech where he doesn't even mention Chainlink. He's probably just going there for the free buffet, alcohol and hookers. Look, I really enjoyed holding LINK, it was a pretty cool bag to carry for a while, but Mobius is definitely the new wave of oracle tech and has all the momentum now. I can't let it pass me by.

>> No.19424744

>>19423065
sergay betrayed us all, we were supposed to be all in this together

>> No.19424775

>>19423065
FULL POWAH, NO SHOWER, 24 HOUR, ALL IN STINK SINCE JAN 2018, MADE IT!

>> No.19424793

>>19423065
How do i buy Chainlin?

>> No.19424924
File: 109 KB, 777x666, 1412414123.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19423065
First they laughed and paid me no heed,

To them I said, not selling, didnt read,

Next they screamed until they were pink,

But I’m never selling, not even 1 link

Again, they swore that it was a scam,

But I couldn’t hear, I was choosing my lam,

I waited for days, weeks, even years,

Each day getting closer to no-linker tears,

They laughed, they pointed, and they shouted “cope!”,
But I simply smiled, as they tied their rope,
Despite all the fud, the torment, and fear,
I knew deep down it would be 1k eoy,
Then one day, out of the blue,
Link was one dollar, one fifty, then 2!
“You’ll never make it, it’s a pyramid scheme,
link ‘s only value is based on some meme”,
“My god, all this fud over linkies?”
I thought to myself as my wallet grew stinky,
Then one day, I never thought it would come,
All those no-linkers now wanted some,
They begged, they cried, they screamed and they plead,
Please sir 1 $link that’s all that I need!
The moral is this, in case it needs telling,
Despite all these words, didn’t read, never selling

>> No.19424938
File: 506 KB, 1318x1664, 1582826322692.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.19424951
File: 369 KB, 861x1808, 1582826384276.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.19424964
File: 308 KB, 836x1400, 1582826445702.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19424951

>> No.19424972

Why I think LINK coin is going to the moon:

-Is decentral: The currency is decentralised thanks to implementing blockchain on ERC667

-Erc667 is for erc20 what DAG is for blockchain: Clearly Superiour.

-Is Oracle: The LINK coin can be used to transfer data safe, fast, private.

-Is Partners: Big partners: Salesforce, Docusign, Microsoft, Swift. And many others. Is only secret!

-pump today: LINK pumped most % on my blockfolio app today, and I follow a lot of coins, even coins like IOTA

>> No.19424989
File: 386 KB, 906x1700, 1582826578244.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.19424994

>>19423065
These threads are tragic. Delusion becoming stubbornly cemented. All or nothing mentality. You can see bagholders become bagholders.

>> No.19424995
File: 310 KB, 1010x1680, 1582826707677.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.19425009
File: 270 KB, 898x1545, 1582826839199.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.19425020
File: 425 KB, 1100x1880, 1582826901050.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.19425052

I can't take the wait anymore it's killing me fuck stealth I'm gonna Astroturf hundreds of fake accounts and pay upwork pajeets to start shilling on reddit and normie places with all the breadcrumbs and screencap talking points and implications and memes
The normies will know all about ic3 and swift and accord and web3 and docusign and tamperproof entreprise oracles, I will keep reminding them how much the derivatives market is worth, I'll remind them Gavin invented solidity I'll remind them ari conceived proof of work I'll remind them nick invented bitgold they'll know Tom's digital signature idea is worth billions they'll know all about Intel sgx town crier and zeppelin and why they're so much bigger than imaginable they'll be fed all the info about how lucrative the tokenomics really shall be I promise you I will redpill every single fucking normie about jp Morgan and Fidelity being part of ic3 and how data is the new oil and smart contracts are useless without fiat relays Psd2 APIs and iot and how oracles will kick-start a new ICO boom and how all competitors including legacy enterprises will have to follow or die I'll make Twitter niggers post memes about blythe feet I'll make boomers fomo when they realize nasdaq uses bnc which uses link and I'll remind them how the now link reliant legal contract is the basis of all business transaction impacting every single fucking industry insurance construction real estate copyrights I'll tell them about fucking vinay Gupta in Dubai and who the WEF Davos globalists really are I'll tell the world about the date of the smartcontract domain name I don't give a shit anymore I can't take waking up every day to no news and no movement I can't take refreshing this board and block folio all day long like I'm bill Murray in groundhog day I legit am going insane
For every piece of fud any one of you fucks reply with to normie I'll reply with golden insight and truth bombs from hundreds of different accounts
Shilling starts now

>> No.19425073

>dopamine running low
>curtains closed
>vitamin d depleted
>feeling the depression coming on
>"w-we're going to be rich a-arent we??"
>breathe a sigh of relief
>other anons are reassuring you you're going to make it
>ten minutes pass
>the feeling has worn off
>time to make another thread
>"link price prediction thread"
>yeah that's nice... look at all those numbers
>put all the posted numbers and multiply them with your stack
>haha wow, thats a lot of money
>imagine what all you could do with that money
>maybe i'll finally have sex...
>sun peeks through the curtains
>you hear your parents waking up
>hehe, fucking wagies
>the depression comes back
>the dopamine rushes dont last as long as they used to
>time to make another thread
>"is 300 link enough to make it?"

>> No.19425078
File: 6 KB, 215x235, 1590160348205.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

how can someone with such technical skill fall for whatever retarded fucking fallacy "choosing someone because of their ethnicity rather than the market value of their work and ideas = better ideas" falls under.
so, you have all these (directly or indirectly) government-subsidized megacorps all fighting to exclude white males and asians even if they have objectively more valuable qualities according to the free market, all because their ethnicity is not one that is uncommon in high-value positions
if you are to abide by the objective reality in which we live, you have to accept that you have no entitlement to anyone's existence—and thus, you have no entitlement to the products of their labour, or a say in how they should conduct their business. different ethnicities have observable differences in their average IQ; to deny this is to do a horrible disservice to everyone; you're doing a disservice to the more common high-iq whites and asians because you're forcibly excluding them, you're doing a disservice to the less common high-iq non-whites/non-asians because your goal is merely to hire non-whites/non-asians by any means necessary (including artificially inflating test scores), and you're doing a disservice to the lower-iq populations of all ethnicities, because the inefficiencies that you have introduced into the system will yield far fewer resources/far less wealth per unit of time.
collectivists are the most vocal supporters of central planning—and they are the absolute worst central planners.

>> No.19425100

This shit terrifies me. Everyone looks to blockchain as a way to free us from gov/central banking oppression. Maybe in the short term to avoid hyperinflation in collapsing 3rd world dictatorships like Venezuela. But the real power structure is going to adopt blockchain and smart contracts as a way to further enslave the population. Don’t like paying taxes? Too bad, the gov requires your employer to withhold your taxes through an established smart contract. The gov wants to increase taxes? The withholding rate in the contract is an api call to a gov controlled oracle that can change your tax rate whenever the gov wants to.

Your digital identity established for “humanitarian purposes” will be required for everything you do in the ultimate big brother surveillance state.

Want to start a car? Your digital identity will be entered into a smart contract for insurance, electricity/fuel costs, etc with inputs from the car’s GPS data, speed, fuel economy, etc. Use a phone? The smart contract bills you directly for minutes/data used, apps downloaded, etc. open a bank account? Requires your gov issued digital identity.

Sounds cool right? Except the gov will also get all of this data. Remember that driving data? Anon..your carbon footprint is alarmingly high, we lowered your social credit score and assessed a carbon tax directly to you bank account tied to your digital identity. Anon (no longer anon), your mobile browsing history includes alt-right sites that are out of line with our government’s values. We are lowered your social credit score and assessed a morality tax.

Try to use non gov approved payments/vehicles/communications networks to maintain privacy? Anon, the amount of data tied to you digital identity is outside the standard deviation of the average citizen. As such, you are now on a terrorist watch list as you must be hiding something by not sharing the data. We are fucked

>> No.19425159
File: 71 KB, 576x768, 1565371986694.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I think node operators will have interoperability to communicate to diff chains and get paid in whatever Chainlink (X) blockchain token they need to be paid in. Since they're all backed by Chainlink (ETH) it doesn't matter what token they get.

Automatic swapping of tokens would also likely be integrated (as we see the swapping of LINK to USD and vice-versa being built now)

>> No.19425187
File: 12 KB, 500x668, 1589509547325.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Day 1 of SIBOS 2017. Blockchain studd Sergey Nazarov is sitting in the front row.

A stuffy gray-haired banker is going over the oracle problem and how it's an open problem that haven't been solved for a 100 years.

"Fucking newfags" Sergey mutters to himself. The banker hears him. "Excuse me? Did you have anything to say?"

"The oracle problem HAS been solved" Sergey replies smugly, and then tells him about ChainLink.

"Nonesense" the banker says while going to their website. As he's reading the whitepaper he visibly shaken. "I can't believe this... I can't believe this" he says with a cracked voice. Finally he regains composure and proclaims "Conference dismissed. THE ORACLE PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED!!"

Hottest girl in the room (SIBOS is 90% women) starts sucking Sergey's cock right there while the second hottest girl fingers his ass.

Biz, where were you when Sergey solved the Oracle problem?

>> No.19425304
File: 389 KB, 1080x1387, IMG_20200530_194030.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>What's Sergey's height?

Dont fuck with me bros I need to know I have a lot of money invested in this guy I need to know if he's a manlet

>> No.19425332

>>19425304
lmao is that haircut a shoop

>> No.19425454

>>19424146
amen

>> No.19426404

comfy thread

>> No.19426552

>>19426404
LINK literally was the best investment of my life, it will continue to be so. Frens and gains have been made

>> No.19426571
File: 484 KB, 1024x888, 1568581380302.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19423065
>>19423120
>>19423162
>>19423290
>>19423384
>>19424041
>>19424146
>>19424461
>>19424500
>>19424591
>>19424924
>>19424972
>>19425052
>>19425073
>>19425078
>>19425100
>>19425187
VERY
BASED

>> No.19426631

>>19425304
>tall people can't be losers
>short people can't be winners
not nearly as much a manlet as you

>> No.19426769
File: 50 KB, 500x426, 1539283131688.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all