[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 47 KB, 600x622, OrigCash.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19285858 No.19285858 [Reply] [Original]

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

>> No.19285908

>>19285858
cool pasta

>> No.19285910

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

>> No.19286029

>>19285858
Been like a decade since i saw you last john. What's new?

>> No.19286038
File: 125 KB, 680x680, 1589089176146.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19285858
>tfw remembering that this guy died in a car crash

>> No.19286048
File: 123 KB, 241x248, kankerlijers.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hallo homo's,

Mijn naam is Sjon en ik haat jullie allemaal. Jullie zijn allemaal dik, achterlijk en levenloos en spenderen elke seconde van de dag kijkend naar kanker foto's. Jullie zijn al het slechte in de wereld. Om eerlijk te zijn, heeft een van jullie ooit eens een kutje gehad, Ik bedoel, ik denk dat het grappig is om lollig te doen over mensen omdat je zelf onzeker bent, maar jullie brengen dit naar een geheel nieuw niveau. Dit is zelfs erger dan aftekken op facebook foto's.

Wees geen onbekende. Raak me maar met je beste schot. Ik ben behoorlijk perfect. Ik was de aanvoerder van het rugby team en de beginner van mijn basketball team. Welke sporten doe jij, behalve dan aftrekken op naakt getekende Japanse mensen. Ik haal ook alleen maar tienen en heb een superhete vriendin. (Ze heeft me net gezogen; shit was ZO cash). Jullie zijn allemaal homo's die zelfmoord zouden moeten plegen. Bedankt voor het luisteren.

Plaatje gerelateerd, Het is mij en mijn vriendin.

>> No.19286057

Buy signal

>> No.19286070

>>19285858
Shit was to ca$h

>> No.19286106

Bullish af

>> No.19286446
File: 291 KB, 1080x1080, 1558118444704.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>19285858
Cash you say?

>> No.19286516

>>19285858
god i love these threads

>> No.19286548

>>19285858
you actually look like a fag and you should eat more

you hair is also ugly. your nose looks shit.

no muscles

your bitch looks average

>> No.19286610

>>19285910
Dude are you for fucking real right now? You have got to be kidding me you fucking fake and faggy piece of shit. I bet 1000 dollars you are a fucking liar. You fuckin guido tool douchebag.
1. You are too young and shitty to even graduate from school
2. In case you did. How many blowjobs did you give to graduate?
3. Secret raids on Al-Quaeda? I bet you only sucked Osama's dick
4. 300 confirmed kills? I think you meant 300 confirmed anal sex with men
5. It's Guerrilla warfare, you fucking ass douchebag cunt
6. You think your cool for getting trolled for reading this?
7. I don't give a fuck if you come to my house with your spy bitches, I will beat the fuck out of you
8. Only with your bare hands? I bet you can only do handjobs99, fag
9. The entire arsenal? you are a fucking faggot lier
10. If your SO badass, than why are you on /b/?
11. You better watch yourself because I will fucking hunt you down myself.