[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.38 MB, 1200x900, teeka-tiwari.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19242738 No.19242738 [Reply] [Original]

Teeka is about to release his next calls and I along with what appears to be a few others (based on volume) have figured out

Teeka sent out an email advising he is about to send out this months recommendation and that you should set up an account on Bittrex or Kucoin

Based on this, I collated a list of every coin available on these two exchanges and that is not on binance. Out of the hundreds of coins, this list became just ~20 coins in total

I then went through every coin and looked at what they did and, if they have been called before, their marketcap rank, daily movement and if they fit his recent narrative/style of picks

Based on this, it became very clear that WAX will be called

> Worldwide Asset eXchange
> Markets itself as the safest and most convenient way to create, buy, sell, and trade virtual items - to anyone, anywhere in the world
> Ranked 100 on CMC (enough liquidity for a pump but not too low its a shitcoin

Teeka just released his 5 coins to $5M and every single one of these pumped hard after the announcement. ENJ was one of these picks and this coint plays right into that narrative and why he picked ENJ

This will easily do a 2x once the announcement

Yes I already own this, I have been holding a while and looking forward to the incoming pump in the next 12 hours

Look at the daily volume, i'm not the only one who has figured this out

>> No.19242752

Wax was already called

>> No.19242828

>>19242752
Proof?

Is there a list somewhere with all his past calls

>> No.19242845

>>19242738
Literally google
Teeka calls wax. You thought you were a clever bitch

>> No.19242848

Fuck this guy.

>> No.19242894

>>19242845
Got a link? I’ve tried googling but can’t find a list of all his calls. Every single link is his 5 coins to $5m which is frustrating

>> No.19243296

>>19242894
Does no one have a link to his past calls?

Otherwise I’m sinking $200 into this as the post has some credibility