[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 110 KB, 1080x1080, chainlink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
19219948 No.19219948 [Reply] [Original]

For me, it's Chainlink. The best cryptocurrency. I even buy extra in the smallest dip and the price increase just keeps on its spirit to oblige.

One time I bought Chainlink for 50 cents. I said, "Chainlink for 50 cents!" and the nice friendly Binance worker laughed and said, "Wow, Chainlink for 50 cents!".

Now the Binance staff greets me with "Chainlink for 50 cents" and ALWAYS give me three extra LINK over a purchase of 100 or more. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local Binance currency exchange, I go there at least 3 times a week for buying the dips and accumilating in lower price periods, 1-2 times for buying more LINK on the weekend, and maybe one extra time when I'm in a rush but want a great cryptocurrency exchange that is fast, and can match my daily cryptocurrency needs.

I even sold my BTC for CHAINLINK, it's amazing! What a great cryptocurrency.

>> No.19219956

>>19219948
high iq post

>> No.19220025
File: 132 KB, 466x687, quentlink.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my token is, okay? I'm the one who buys it, I know how good it is. When McAfee shills something, he shills shit. Me, I buy the autistic underground stuff because when I hold it, I want to believe in it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the Chainlink in my wallet, it's the dead shitcoins in my top 20.

>> No.19220381

It will be the best exit scam