Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Maintenance is complete! We got more disk space.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
>> No.19050974

>>19050788
>Redistribution of wealth through government force, like what is happening to the people right now.

These corporations are private. The government doesn't own or run them. Private individuals are the ones benefiting off of this. What redistribution of wealth? The wealthy are getting wealthier, how is this any different than the capitalist status quo?

Redistribution of wealth through government force is communism, not socialism. And it clearly is not happening right now. If every corporation was nationalized and they equalized the salaries regardless of your job title and education then I might agree with you.

>Remember that definition of socialism as different meanings to different people.

While socialism is a very complicated subject there are clear cut definitions that fit whichever theory it's part of. What you said does not even come close to any kind of theory and it's just generic Americanism. Whenever you confront Americans with any kind of ideas that go against their "culture" they just go "M-muh socialism!" without even understanding what the fuck it means.

In case you missed it.

>> No.19050975

Bring on the fat blonde bitches

>> No.19050987
File: 414 KB, 1920x1493, 1565441740832.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19050987

Should I get some Meat Stocks, fellas?

>> No.19051023

So now that tomorrow being red is confirmed, how do I cope?

>> No.19051024

>>19050974
>Redistribution of wealth through government force is communism, not socialism. And it clearly is not happening right now. If every corporation was nationalized and they equalized the salaries regardless of your job title and education then I might agree with you.
He is a retard but TARP literally no holds barred initiated the corporate welfare state. Capitalism without the threat of bankruptcy isn't capitalism.
>but JCP, HTZ!
*Crony Capitalism

>> No.19051025

>>19050930
On a separate note kinda but. Living on credit only works when the times are good. Debts can eat you alive. Anxiety and depression is a real thing. I wonder if people who lived or live under socialism have a better tolerance of major crises like this one. I mean they have their own issues. But I hear they have free apartments. Shitty but free. Imagine not having to worry about foreclosures or evictions.

>> No.19051035
File: 2.19 MB, 1596x829, cutie.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051035

>already almost 1% down
Did bullcucks finally get too cocky?

>> No.19051036

damn it's almost -5%
hope this starts some panic selling because that might not have been the real bottom

>> No.19051043
File: 1.09 MB, 1763x1259, c_vina_1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051043

Thoughts on picking up big banks? WFC, C, JPM, BAC

>> No.19051046

damn it's -10%

>> No.19051048

>>19051043
WFC a shit

>> No.19051050
File: 100 KB, 750x1204, 5BE17DB4-7C02-4167-9C5D-E67D0A5546B9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051050

fren... or fo?!

>> No.19051053
File: 179 KB, 421x370, Quock - soap & skin.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051053

I got fucked today, biz... and not in a good way...

>> No.19051055
File: 111 KB, 700x380, CN-WP-berries1-160721-FEAT.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051055

I started out using $5k since the beginning of April and have made a total of $300. I decided to put most of it in tech stocks and just lost half of my profits in 1 day.

>> No.19051057

>>19050987
Did she get an h scene in the second game?

Also buy Uber, Discover, and Keurig Dr. Pepper.

>> No.19051062

>>19051024
I'm not denying corporate welfare exists now, I just mocked him for calling it "corporate socialist empire".

>> No.19051076

>>19051055
very nice, keep buying the "dip"

>> No.19051077

>>19051023
Buy inverse etfs

>> No.19051080

can you buy meat where you live? chicken pork?

>> No.19051081
File: 88 KB, 1267x853, Screenshot (1153).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051081

you have exactly 12 seconds to explain to my how this isn't the top forming

>> No.19051083

>>19050974
Quick procedural question. I have been told so much over the last month that I'm a complete moron, so when the crash finally comes, is it ok for me to completely pester this general with schadenfraude over all the bulls losing their money? Because I will.

>> No.19051093

>>19051081
But it is.

>> No.19051095
File: 196 KB, 975x695, sweet-bull-and-hella-bear.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051095

>>19051076
I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE DIP BRO!

I TOLD YOU DOG!

>> No.19051101
File: 284 KB, 1200x1600, latina.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051101

Castizo's are superior to asians if you need to bang 3rd worlders

>> No.19051104

>>19051095
hehe

>> No.19051113

btw fuck anime

>> No.19051119

>>19051083
No because bulls always win. Nothing will ever change that.

>> No.19051133

>>19051053
Shut the fuck up retard

>> No.19051137

>>19051083
Permabears are doomer zoomer retards.
Permabulls are allies of (((them))) and are meant to be slaughtered bagholders.
You trade based on what is happening NOW and you adjust your strategies based accordingly.
I have been using a set of strategies since March that I will phase out when the market settles the fuck down. I have a different set of strategies I use most of the time, most recently 2008-2020

>> No.19051140

>>19051023

It’s going to be green.

>> No.19051142
File: 1.93 MB, 235x240, 1482109133163.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051142

>tfw got out just in time
>time ready to buy the cheapies once we reach DOW 16000

>> No.19051144
File: 657 KB, 960x1298, c_vina_2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051144

>>19051048
Why’s that anon? I was hoping that they would be trying to turn things around after the account fraud stuff

>> No.19051146
File: 84 KB, 1107x1553, happyduck.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051146

I made a fucking ton of money today biz... and in a great way...

>> No.19051162

>>19051083
unfortunately bulls only post on green days, you will never see bvll bvll bvll cuck post about his heavy bags because he rages silently to himself when things dump

>> No.19051164

WE ARE HEADED BACK UP

GREEN OPEN IS A GO

STOCKS ONLY GO UP

FUCK BEARS

>> No.19051165

>>19051140
Are you retarded?

>> No.19051169

>>19051144
Because they simply haven't. It's been a while since I've looked into banks, but from what I can recall WFC has not managed to bounce back nor managed to at least keep up with the growth of its peers.

>> No.19051176
File: 2.87 MB, 984x1250, post_file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051176

>>19051164
hell yea brother

>> No.19051180
File: 620 KB, 1600x1000, kancolle_bear.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051180

he approaches

>> No.19051181

every day
every. single. day.
around this time of the day.
/smg/ says about how red tomorrow is going to
how it is going to be a huge doomsday
how it is the end of the world as we know it
and at the most it crabs or lel -1%

>> No.19051188
File: 167 KB, 760x627, 1589165130630.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051188

I told you, dawg

I told you about Monday/Tuesday

>> No.19051192

>>19051144
Wells Fargo has to be one of the shadiest fucking banks I have ever seen, I would never trust them with any money.

>> No.19051196

>>19051081
Uh, uh, the fed! Brrr! And the pandemic is a global conspiracy hoax to take down trump! And everybody will get their jobs back, like pronto! I personally know five people who are dying for a cafe latte, that will help kickstart the economy! And, ooh, ooh, Elon Musk!
People who haven't seen this for a dead cat bounce since day one have no fucking business investing, all the moron bulls in this general will be ruined and it will be very satisfying.

>> No.19051200
File: 33 KB, 547x598, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051200

>>19051144
>blocks your path
>nothing personal gook

>> No.19051202
File: 135 KB, 800x600, 1502068786056.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051202

>>19051176
why am i attracted to armpits?

>> No.19051214

>>19051113
yeah anime sucks. Watching actual film is a great past time. Anime studios are stuck in a weird limbo where their fans are a mix of genuine asocial losers and total basket cases, so they can't afford to pour their heart and soul into deep topics or stories.

It used to be that way... like back in the 80s...

>> No.19051220

>>19051165

Just wait n see cap it if need be but I want a proper dick-sucking from you personally. tomorrow. Open red perhaps but Itll crab up to green by close.

>> No.19051222

>>19051181
Bag holders run on hope

>> No.19051229

>>19051202
Because you're a beta male

>> No.19051231

>>19051162
It’s literally the opposite. Any time it’s green it’s just a normal thread. On red days though? Never ending AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM FUCKING RUINED

>> No.19051237
File: 62 KB, 590x314, trump.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051237

Threadly reminder to never sell.

>> No.19051238
File: 25 KB, 391x402, ilaugh.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051238

UH OH
*gasp*

STINKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>> No.19051239

>>19051025
I think one of the reasons socialism fails is because Ameriflaps keep sabotaging it. You should look up "Operation Condor". It's one of the many ways the US undermined communist/socialist states. So whenever people go "LMAO COMMUNISM STARVING" they never really mention how most of the world is capitalist and people in power have every interest to stay in power and socialism is a direct threat to them, so naturally they try to destroy that threat.

About your question, I think that even truly socialist states would struggle during a pandemic, because production gets squeezed just as hard. But, I don't think people would suffer as much as under capitalism. As you said, there would be no credit nor would there be bills. The reason people are suffering right now is because they don't have access to credit and have no real income aside unemployment benefits which are just enough to cover the bare necessities.

>> No.19051241

>>19051222
just if it was coupled with some news it would at least be believable.

>> No.19051244
File: 57 KB, 1090x832, chrome_0QQ3oTTnOf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051244

>>19051164
ummm

where

>> No.19051245
File: 667 KB, 1424x944, 1588017498189.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051245

RUG PULL TOMORROW!

>> No.19051250

>>19051181
the S&P500 dropped 3% (counting AH) you fucking idiot.

>> No.19051258
File: 3 KB, 125x125, 1589114025119s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051258

>>19051188
Anon I have to wait for my funds to clear will I already have a few tvix will I make it ???

>> No.19051261
File: 68 KB, 664x215, 2020-05-12 18:01:15_365.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051261

>>19051164
>STOCKS ONLY GO UP

>> No.19051267

>>19051241
Holding heavy bags is an accelerant for developing schizophrenia. This is your friendly reminder to average in and out.

>> No.19051270
File: 493 KB, 1181x886, tayarmky.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051270

The most that bears can hope for now is crabbing that's tilted slightly downward. 40k dow by september.

>> No.19051276

>>19051250
and it will go up 2% in premarket hours and go up 1.5% during trading hours
what is your point?

>> No.19051279

>>19051231
AAAAAAAah posts are all ironic or bear shitposts, who in their right mind would care to post on 4chan if they're actually upset about losing money lol

>> No.19051280
File: 89 KB, 635x903, D653MqdUwAAR65G.jpg orig.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051280

>>19050955
I love Z3,
https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm29397743

>> No.19051290

>>19051258
Yeah, just makes sure you're aware of how TVIX and the VIX go up and down.

It's essentially a horizontal line that spikes up hard and then crashes down hard. It doesn't go up like a stock. You have to have a price you want to sell at.

I'm estimating $700-$800. However, we've never actually seen a genuine meltdown like this during TVIX's lifetime, in which case it might surpass $1000 only briefly.

>> No.19051291
File: 235 KB, 590x708, 1587062488456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051291

>>19051239
>I think one of the reasons socialism fails is because Ameriflaps keep sabotaging it.
Fuck off, leftypol retard. You know jack shit about the world.

>> No.19051294

>>19051279
>who in their right mind would care to post on 4chan
literally no one

>> No.19051299

>>19051100
You... you got that the other way around. Communism's goal is to overthrow the capitalist state and then transition to a socialist society. Communism will be abolished once true socialism is reached. I understand you don't want to read communist theory but don't talk out of your ass.

>> No.19051301

>>19051239
Go read a fucking history book
I hate people like you that have read a wikipedia article and think they understand the world
Your economics are anachronisms
Life is suffering

>> No.19051303

>>19051137
I'm not a permabear, I was a bull until December when I read the reports that SARS2 was on the loose and the WHO was lying that it wasn't human-human transmissible. That's when my wife, reading those same things, started ordering masks and I started stocking up for a year worth of supplies.
Most of you are too dumb to understand what's going on with this virus, but by now it is all easily deducible from public, verified sources. Anyone who thinks it's a cold will be thoroughly wrecked in the coming months. If you think "it's over" you are simply unable to read a graph, if you think 0.2% lethality for under 50s is low you will get a very hard dose of reality coming your way. In fact, at this point not knowing someone severely affected by covid, cluing you in to the real situation, is simply an indicator you don't know very many people. At any rate, "coof bro" bulls are about to learn a thing or two about life and investment.

>> No.19051307
File: 697 KB, 1263x1877, PutOnYourMaskSweaty.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051307

>>19051169
OK but how large are the breasts of the tellers at your local branch, and what kind of shoes do they wear, and what are the carpets like? Do they have those shitty pens on a chain or are they civilized enough to have many free pens? What brand of coffee do they keep in their keurigs?

These are the important questions I need answered by our bank inspector.

>>19051200
OK I did like her. Man, Catholic girls really are just anal champions.

>> No.19051313

Now you can scream

>> No.19051318

Random thought: I can't wait till they create full on Holodecks as seen in ST TNG. No wearing of any headgear or any device. Just program the simulation to be "whatever" with it being totally lifelike and with people who act lifelike and with actual personality traits. Glorious ain't it.

>> No.19051320 [DELETED] 

>>19050974
Nope, in maxist theory, socialism is the way to communism, communism is a utopia with no government.

That's why the adjective "corporate" is applied to socialism. It's not socialism for the worker.

>> No.19051321

>>19051119
Only in the long run. In this case, it may be a very long run. Expect to wait a decade to go green again on your bags if you bought this year.

>> No.19051323

>>19050930
>what redistribution?
Imagine being this retarded. America is massively socialist. White men's money go to roasties and brown invaders. It's not as bad as in Europe, but it's not good.

>> No.19051324

Please stop going down...

>> No.19051326

>>19051291
>>19051301
? What the fuck are you talking about. I'm not a leftist, I'm a history major. I even gave you something to read about "Operation Condor" which is an historical fact.

>> No.19051329
File: 149 KB, 352x884, c_vina_6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051329

>>19051169
>>19051192
Hmm, thanks for the input anons, might look into the other 3 more closely instead

>>19051200
>:(

>> No.19051333

>>19051280
is this a boy?
if yes then i'll go kill myself, i want to make babies with this creature

>> No.19051341
File: 702 KB, 500x500, 1588544466496.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051341

>>19051276
>this post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH

>> No.19051342

>>19051276
this is a pattern i've noticed this last month. basically a crab market movies slightly upwards while bobos are sitting on huge cocks

>> No.19051343

>>19051326
Ah so you're just a brainlet then
Nevermind

>> No.19051349

>>19051137
I should qualify: Anyone who goes in with their eyes wide open, wanting to make some money on trading a dead cat bounce, more power to you! But that's not a bull move, that's just a professional trader move.

>> No.19051352

>>19051341
okay boboomer

>> No.19051355
File: 195 KB, 1600x1000, kancolle_slide2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051355

>>19051313
>me in bear market

>> No.19051356

>>19050955
Sentiment is way to bearish still for the drop to begin. You idiots get Jewed almost daily.

>> No.19051357

>>19051320
Marxist*

>> No.19051363

WHAT HAPPENED MUMUS

>> No.19051370

>>19051323
The US doesn't even have healthcare. Do you know what countries don't have healthcare? Shitholes like Liberia and other African nations.

>>19051343
Masterful argument! You showed me!

>> No.19051377

>>19051303

Shits a big nothing and a joke. Vaccines make you susceptible and give future generations autism. Gullible goy puppets like you are why we’ll all be culled off in 50 years. And it won’t a virus that does it.

>> No.19051378

>>19051307
You're asking the wrong questions anon. The real question is how quickly can I log into my bank account and check how much cash I have. How quickly can I open their app on my phone? Will the call me in the middle of the night because I ordered 500 funkopops?
>>19051329
I'm holding BAC and JPM
>>19051341
Show bags

>> No.19051380

STOP GOING DOWN.

YOU TOLD ME IT WAS SAFE TO BUY. FUCK YOU BIZ

>> No.19051382

question. if i get marked as a PDT on RH, does that mean my account gets turned into a cash account?

>> No.19051383
File: 310 KB, 1280x1819, 17.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051383

>>19051333
It's a girl

>> No.19051385

>>19051276
Probably right. I need access to premarket.

>> No.19051386

>>19051342
The spy has been bouncing between 280 and 290 since April 13. Any attempt to move outside that range gets violently shoved back.

>> No.19051389

>shitpost fud about congress people selling their stocks on an anime board
>turns out to be true
I also called out corona crash early january, but also didn't act by shorting back then. WHAT THE FUCK?

>> No.19051391

>>19051357
>>19051320
Read >>19051299 that's my response

>> No.19051392

>>19051303
I am starting to believe you, just too much gangbang shit happening at once, if they close California 3 months + trade deal cancelled + oil market dead to rights + more virus

Yeah we can do SPY 180 easily.

>> No.19051396
File: 651 KB, 629x767, 1589089059362.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051396

IT WONT STOP FALLING

>> No.19051397
File: 105 KB, 951x599, leftypo.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051397

>>19051326
>communism isn't horribly flawed
>the reason for all the starvation and deprivation must be those evil, free peoples and their subversive ways
>commies dindu nuthin', unironically
>i-i'm not a leftist btw
lol

>> No.19051398
File: 49 KB, 460x600, 1548080687661.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051398

where's the pump Mumu?

>> No.19051405

>>19051383
great, what a cutie

>> No.19051406

>>19051382
No, you get frozen for 90 days. Wagie in the cagie

>> No.19051414

is it time for another eva sticky?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OphRnaFvBcs

>> No.19051417

>>19051342
It WAS like that. The futures were obviously being manipulated on low volume premarket to keep us crabbing up. Most market gains for the entire month of April were during premarket.

The idea was that the colluders assumed good news would happen and people would buy back into the market and do a v-shaped recovery

>maybe earnings will be good
>maybe we'll reopen soon
>maybe the job loss won't be that bad
>maybe it'll just be temporary and it'll all resume once we reopen

Then the friday job report came out showing that we will lose even more GDP than quarter 1 in quarter 2. In other words, it was a fat middle finger to manipulators and let them know any v-shape recovery was impossible and they were attempting to bail water on a sinking ship right about to sail over a waterfall.

That is why the pumps mysteriously stopped. That is why we are going down. The numbers point that we are still really high compared to quarter 2.

>> No.19051418

>>19051370
>The US doesn't even have healthcare.
Just how retarded are you? We do have healthcare. I simply don't have to pay for yours, non-white faggot.

>> No.19051424
File: 345 KB, 828x1000, D6FC6C80-662A-4AE9-9D19-D946BD9B5DBF.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051424

Bullish or bearish?

>> No.19051425

WHY THE FUCK DIDNT I SELL 20 MINS AGO

WERE GONNA GAP DOWN ARENT WE? FUUUUUUCKKKKK

>> No.19051430

>>19051356
I think most of the permabears were either hibernating or had already capitulated. We were getting daily capitulation posts up until today.

>> No.19051433

this sluts voice is incredible

>> No.19051434
File: 25 KB, 240x232, 1532322021542.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051434

>>19051370
>The US doesn't even have healthcare.

>> No.19051436

>>19051355
Estrogen won't make you into a woman.

>> No.19051438
File: 1.29 MB, 912x1290, 8e7959746906ba8b85aad52fc4c17bbe.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051438

>>19051137
small spec cope.

>>19051270
That's literally all I need to get some FREE CASH MONEY TO BUY MORE FABULOUS STOCKS!! Even better if MSFT can crab down so I can finally buy it.

>> No.19051446
File: 7 KB, 204x247, download.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051446

>>19050930
>socialism is a very complicated subject

A gang of power-mad thieves with some overarching, psuedo-utopian vision for 'society' utilizing the all-powerful private corporation of the State to violently seize the liberty and property of their subjects as mere means to the final, self-interested realization of their bizarre, crackpot dream commune in an authoritarian terror the Czar of Russia himself could never imagine.

The tyrants hide behind the façade of 'socialism', the moniker of 'socialists', that elaborately constructed brand identity they have built up over the centuries, because otherwise Aristotle would lay them bare :

>there are three objects which a tyranny has in view; one of which is, that the citizens should be of poor abject dispositions; for such men never propose to conspire against any one ... The second is, that they should have no confidence in each other; for while they have not this, the tyrant is safe enough from destruction ... The third is, that they shall be totally without the means of doing anything; for no one undertakes what is impossible for him to perform: so that without power a tyranny can never be destroyed.

What system sounds to you more likely to fulfill these ends?

(1) A system of free-market capitalism, where men are free to do as they will while respecting the person and property of others, keep the vast majority of their wages through low taxes, and enjoy certain natural and inalienable rights, free to make change as they please w/ private orgs. they fund voluntarily

(2) A system of 'socialism', where all are subject to the whims of an all-powerful bureaucracy, each action checked and restricted as that bureaucratic apparatus desires, and it seizes up to 50% of their wages, rendering them wholly dependent upon benefits and pensions controlled by itself, checking all their liberties as it deems necessary, & all change must be done through the party system controlled by the State, etc., etc.

>> No.19051448

>>19051406
it doesn't get frozen. i've read that you're still able to trade just not make day trades. however, i'm also reading that you have to wait for funds to settle now and follow the t+2 days rule, so basically a cash account.

>> No.19051451

>>19051417
This is a very well thought and 100% correct post. Show bags anon.

>> No.19051452
File: 216 KB, 1200x616, 1200px-Universal_Healthcare_by_Country_20191229.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051452

>>19051397
I'm not a tankie, Lenin and Mao were awful people. The USSR and China didn't even pretend to attempt actual socialism. I absolutely agree with the statement that communism is horribly flawed. Expecting any kind of authority to just relinquish their power is fucking retarded and communists are even more retarded than capitalists.

>>19051418
I meant universal healthcare, but I expected someone with 3 IQ to understand the context. I guess I should be specific with Americans, their education is not very good.

Picture related, countries with no universal healthcare. But, I assume you don't know geography either, the big red thing on the top left is the US and the big red thing in the middle is Africa.

>> No.19051456

>>19051417
Where the fuck were you yesterday and last week??? I got bullied for not being long and now im fucked I’m already down 8k today alone fuck

>> No.19051457

>>19051433
>>19051329

>> No.19051460
File: 640 KB, 1080x1626, Marxist .jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051460

>>19051391
You got that reversed, Mr European genius.

>> No.19051466
File: 447 KB, 422x309, 1551406380438.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051466

it's not enough that i make money
i need dumb bulls to lose their money as well

>> No.19051468
File: 1.66 MB, 2400x2600, __shimakaze_kantai_collection_drawn_by_kurokoshou_emuburemu123__5bc1b20d8df3d8848415d1f3b2e07a2a.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051468

>>19051433
ummm anon I think you posted on the wrong tab again...

>> No.19051472

>bringing personal politics or economics into the fucking post-TARP market
You will get fucked. End of story.

>> No.19051477

>>19051043
Even if you ignore their recent scandals, the exposure to credit losses from defaults & forbearance, $WFC still found new lows multiple times today. Something about that just tells me it may not be the right time to buy. The other banks you may do better with, but maybe not. I am too stupid to understand how Tesla and Zoom are chasing alltime highs right now, so maybe get a second opinion before going deep into your stack.

>> No.19051481

>>19051424
Bearish, but they would never be that foolish to start shit in the middle of a global crisis and give the US casus belli for another war of liberation.

>> No.19051485

>>19051448
>retard asks a question
>helpful anon answers the question
>retard:NUH UH YUR WRONG

>> No.19051492
File: 165 KB, 760x627, 1589165130630.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051492

>>19051456
I was literally posting the same thing over and over again.

That the GEX index on Friday (I posted this FRIDAY) did a sharp downturn despite a 2% rally, indicating large money was now planning on leaving the market.

I even told people to screenshot my posts and make fun of me or praise me friday because I predicted the crash to happen on Monday/Tuesday.

>> No.19051503

>>19051270
You think bears want the market to go down? I fucking wish we had a bright future ahead of us and that the virus wouldn't shape everything for the coming years. But seeing a bunch of idiots with blinders on celebrating can be a bit provoking to anyone who takes the time to read up on what's really going on, so I guess when telling idiots off it can come off as hoping for red candle sticks.
Being a bear is acknowledging the reality that we are in dire straits, it is not steering towards the fucking cliffs. Bears are also hoping to get out of this alive.

>> No.19051511

>>19051477
WFC has one of the weakest balance sheets and exposure to some of the most likely to default sectors of the economy. They also have a history of Boeing tier management.
They exist because banks aren't allowed to fail and no other reason.

>> No.19051518
File: 2.36 MB, 498x278, 1530851044960.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051518

>>19051452
>I-I just forgot to type a whole four syllable word. I just expected you to not call me out on being a sloppy retard who can't formulate my own effortpost properly and then agree with the point I failed to correctly state.

>> No.19051519

>>19051485
because he's literally wrong and giving me misinformation. it's clear you can't day trade for 90 days, but you can still trade so your account isn't frozen. however i'm seeing some people saying you have to follow cash accounts rules now.

>> No.19051521
File: 74 KB, 640x640, 1588719217887.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051521

So... what's the leading indicator for the day?

>> No.19051526

We're going back up
Dump tomorrow cancelled

>> No.19051537

futures r down post more hoes

>> No.19051538

STOP SELLING YOU FUCKING RETARDS !!!!!

>> No.19051546

>>19051492
Post your bags

>> No.19051555

>>19051492
what's the gecko dicks indicator saying about tomorrow? futures are recovering at this rate. We're probably going to gap up on optimism that covid-19 is over and the economy is going to be back to normal.

>> No.19051559

>>19051424
Bearish. The PLA is quite literally starting shit with everyone right now, India, Kazakhstan, Europe, the US, Taiwan, Vietnam, Malaysia, Japan, etc etc etc. It's pretty well known that if China were to invade Taiwan, they'd need to seize the island within 2 weeks, otherwise they'd be dragged into a long, grinding stalemate by the very well entrenched Taiwanese. Chinese military isn't as strong as people realize, but that is rapidly changing.

>> No.19051564
File: 110 KB, 900x693, EVMnSzMUYAMW4n8.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051564

Anyone get on GRUB? Didn't see anyone except unusual_whales call it beforehand? We fucked for tomorrow boys?

https://twitter.com/unusual_whales/status/1259890417954422784

>> No.19051565

>>19051452
>but I expected someone with 3 IQ to understand the context.
Try to be honest for once, you slimy, effeminate faggot. You're were using leftist sophistry.
>popularity fallacy
You're not proving that it'd be a good idea for whites to fork over massive amounts of our cash to pay for invaders' care. Look up the picture I posted on tax rates in Europe. The effective rates are even higher, since all goods are taxed massively too.
>not true communism
You're all the same, commie pos. You all hate whites, liberty, truth and reason just as much.

>> No.19051566

>>19051485
wait you're the samefag. stop answering questions you don't know shit about. suck on an exhaust pipe you retarded fuck.

>> No.19051578
File: 158 KB, 1024x1024, 770D504A-5B91-4488-B090-5C35757AA159.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051578

>you can’t time the market
I sold in December and again on Thursday. Other than my SDS position, I’m staying cash until we find the actual bottom.

>> No.19051584

>>19051519
if you are actually MARKED and you don't have 25k then you can't open any new positions my dude, only close

>> No.19051585
File: 63 KB, 719x674, 1586457068993.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051585

>>19051424
bullish if you're a /RTX/ chad

>> No.19051586
File: 670 KB, 714x1194, melikey.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051586

>>19051537
remember what girls were like in high school anon?

>> No.19051587

>>19051460
That was the historical definition which is not even relevant today. Current Marxist theory or socialist theory in general states that the goal of communism is socialism. You shouldn't use dictionary definitions as arguments when talking about theory.

>>19051518
How retarded can you be? Why would anyone assume healthcare in that context means anything but universal healthcare. Just seems like very low effort bait because he has no real argument.

>> No.19051594

>>19051492
>That the GEX index on Friday (I posted this FRIDAY) did a sharp downturn despite a 2% rally
that didn't happen.

>> No.19051596

>>19051503
People just don't want to face reality dawg, Trump's approval rating is up because he and Elon are the only literally only two people in America trying to keep this country from going insane. They are the only willing to be optimistic when everyone else is realistic.

Everyone else sees what you are saying. Most people are never going to fuck with shorting or options which is why markets have gone up.

China is going in for the kill and its not pretty. Democrats are braindead and we have no leadership anymore, Gold is going to 3000 if that 3 Trillion bill passes.

>>19051472
All the people who buy puts just to own the tRumpsters deserved to lose.

>> No.19051603

>>19051565
Take your pills, schizo

>> No.19051609

>>19051586
They weren't like that, there was 1 Asian bitch in my school and she was fat.

>> No.19051610

Was busy masturbating all day, why'd the market take a shit this afternoon?

>> No.19051612

Powell and Fauci are butch lesbian lovers using each other's positions to insider trade. They will flee the country with their billions and billions of bags in the coming months.

>> No.19051623
File: 17 KB, 285x255, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051623

>>19051537

Yes it did.

>> No.19051624
File: 206 KB, 968x733, 1587346496074.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051624

>>19051587
I guess Karl Marx didn't know what he was talking about

>> No.19051631
File: 45 KB, 1280x526, 1280px-AT&T_logo_2016.svg.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051631

He gave you a gift late today, He's currently trading at under 29 a pop with a yield of 7.20% sporting a fat divvy of 0.52 x 4. Unlike most companies in this new age of the virus and lock downs out the ass His divvy is well covered by plenty of cash. So you never have to fear for the health of the divvy rather just be fucking glad your getting Him this cheaply. So bag Him now early morning and let drip and time do the rest. When your ready to retire you'll have a nice fat baggie waiting for you from the time your 65 till your dead.

>> No.19051632
File: 55 KB, 618x475, 2019-12-13_8-41-26.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051632

>>19051578
I also sold out of all equities in December and bought mining stocks. Was holding AAPL since 2013 so it was about time anyway.

I also took out a new credit card that gave $600 cash back when you spend $4k or more in 90 days, and immediately bought $4k worth of gold/silver at a cool 15% discount

>> No.19051634

>>19051603
>if you don't like us commie loons, you're crazy
no u, and then get on a chopper.

>> No.19051635
File: 99 KB, 700x700, 1568083977186.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051635

>SQQQ going up

UH OH BULLBROS WE GOT TOO COCKY

>> No.19051642
File: 106 KB, 800x1200, kumano_kko-875160060728557569-20170614_181632-img2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051642

>>19051405
You have good taste.
I wonder if natural gas prices will go up any time soon, hell even had a pipeline explosion recently.

>> No.19051646

>>19051610
fauci said shit's fucked in his testimony before congress

>> No.19051648

>>19051631
Dividends are retarded value traps.

>> No.19051649
File: 22 KB, 248x203, thinking-hard.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051649

socialism is when you pay taxes

>> No.19051650 [DELETED] 

>>19051624
It's like theory doesn't evolve. Do you think theory is static or something? Karl Marx formulated Marxist theory in the 19th century. A century has passed since then. What a retarded argument.

>>19051634
If you think welfare is communist propaganda then you're beyond hope. I don't feel like arguing with irrational people, it's just hopeless.

>> No.19051655

>>19051584
you can still make trades, it says you just can't make day trades on their website. however it doesn't say anything about the t+2 rule thing.

holy fuck /smg/, you are useless anne frank's drumset.

>> No.19051660

>>19051519
>>19051566
Quit asking questions and then acting like you know what you’re talking about you fucking faggot. Go back to /r/eddit and they’ll tell you exactly what you want to hear and upvote your dumb ass

>> No.19051661
File: 3.99 MB, 1332x1776, 1586293488429.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051661

>>19051537
For my yellow fever bros.

>> No.19051663

>>19051632
you bastard, you could've used my referral!!!!

>> No.19051674
File: 5 KB, 225x225, 4L_hJRMpdev.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051674

Yep, I’m thinking the recession is re-re-uncanceled

>> No.19051676

>>19051655
Also, stop being poor and it literally wouldn’t even matter

>> No.19051678
File: 571 KB, 858x617, mfw uncomped sushi.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051678

>>19051587
>Why would anyone assume he meant what he typed?

>> No.19051680
File: 206 KB, 728x740, redpi2.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051680

>>19051565
Reminder that socialism is terrible for white men and for people with brains.

>> No.19051686

>>19051655
have you ever considered that if 2 people told you otherwise, maybe you are in fact wrong?

>> No.19051687

>>19051623
Explain. Your screenshot explanation is too technical.

>> No.19051691

>>19051678
Try harder, faggot.

>> No.19051699

I see no reason for the market to drop further. I would pick up some futures on this nightly bottom.

>> No.19051700

>>19051596
>All the people who buy puts just to own the tRumpsters deserved to lose.
You will also lose. Don't tie your investment strategies to "OWNING THEM X". This is a day 1 lesson to learn.

>> No.19051701

>>19051660
it literally says it on their website the only restriction is no more DAY TRADES but it doesn't clarify anything about settled funds which is what i'm asking you fetal alcohol syndrome shit for brains.

>> No.19051702

>>19051650
Why do you think the USSR was called United Soviet SOCIALIST Republics, because that's stage before Communism. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

>> No.19051703

>>19051650
>If you think welfare is communist propaganda then you're beyond hope.
Those are your words. You made that up. What does that sentence even mean?

>> No.19051707

>>19051680
>Let me use statistics to confirm my bias, and anyone who uses statistics to disprove my retarded arguments is a communist

>> No.19051720
File: 206 KB, 476x888, c_vina_7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051720

>>19051661
>>19051537
>>19051457
Based

>> No.19051722

This feels like a high school political discussion. Can /pol/ please fuck off?

>> No.19051724

>>19051687
something something the yellow line measures buying/selling in the dark pools where big money plans their moves

when the VIX index is very high, you basically see the yellow line's direction reflected almost next day in the market rather than in a couple weeks.

>> No.19051736

We're going to war with fucking China, retards. We are all FUCKED.

>> No.19051739
File: 23 KB, 488x463, hurrr.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051739

>>19051702
Why do you think North Korea is called Democratic People's Republic of Korea. It's clearly Democratic.

>>19051703
Hurr the guberment is stealing whites money to help the non-whites hurrr welfare communism durr hurr durr

>> No.19051744

>>19051701
>the website doesn’t clarify
> 3(THREE) different anons are now telling you that you’re wrong
>still acting like a Melvin
Shitcoins are probably more your style, doofus. Plenty of those threads on /biz/

>> No.19051745

>>19051722
Second.

>> No.19051751

lmao i told you faggots everything was overbought as fuck. luckily ive been loading up on cheap puts the last 2 weeks

>> No.19051752

>>19051686
OK, I guess RobinHood themselves and all the answers I see on the internet that says you can still trade but not day trade is wrong because of 2 /smg/ retards said so.

>> No.19051761

>>19051722
>>19051745
The market is closed, and I feel like bullying stupid Americans.

>> No.19051767

>>19051722
>muh /pol/ boogeyman

>> No.19051771
File: 209 KB, 1200x858, kancolle9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051771

>>19051642
Natty has been behaving sort kinda crabby bullish lately. I don't have a good feel on what it's doing here. The wave of bankruptcies in oil sector has not come, not sure if it will. Said hypothetical bankruptcies would be short term bullish for natty price.

>> No.19051774

>>19051722
Everything is political

>> No.19051775
File: 1.85 MB, 1242x1549, 1582110282778.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051775

>tfw no loving, qt chinese wife
Why even live?

>> No.19051781
File: 943 KB, 1500x1063, __enemy_naval_mine_and_z3_max_schultz_kantai_collection_drawn_by_yuuki_kazuhito__323573f3945ceef45a2b0531273fca64.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051781

>>19050955
>>19051280
>>19051383
Love Z3

>> No.19051784
File: 306 KB, 1232x1353, 1587600400404.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051784

>>19051564
Its the definition of manipulation dude. Uber is going to buy Grubhub? Yea, ok. These fake news rumors are last ditch efforts to pump stocks to the rich guys can sell. Same thing happening to AMC. Why the FUCK would Amazon buy AMC?

>> No.19051794

I'm glad the market is kinda in such upheaval. Gives me time to add to my S&P and Total market funds cheaper. I hope this lasts till july or till the 2nd wave of Govt checks hit.

>> No.19051795

>>19051377
You're the gullible moron, thinking some fringe contrarian is better at analyzing pandemic dynamics than actual professionals. You probably belong to the truly low-information retards who think the virus will make one s-shape and then be over. And you probably think that SARS 1.0 "just went away" rather than being killed by targeted and timely lockdowns (that /might/ even have worked for SARS 2.0 despite the higher r0 if people had taken this seriously when there was still time to do so).
Let me guess, you don't even know a single person who has died from covid or a kid that has had their lives ruined by Kawasaki? That mostly means you don't have many friends. Anyway, how successful do you think you would be in convincing someone who has been impacted by covid in a real way that your perspective is intelligent and correct? Not a very big chance at all. And you'll explain away that fact to yourself, saying "they'll be biased, you have to look dispassionately at statistics" not realizing that's exactly what you fail to do - you hope so much that things will go back to normal (and you have such a deep fringe-narrative going with the Bog brothers and jews controlling everything) that you manage to think of 80,000 dead in a few months as a nothing burger, mostly because you are so friendless that you don't see any impact to yourself.
An example. Do you or do you not understand the simple fact that up until recently the US chart was dominated by NYC, so when it started leveling off there, it looked like it was leveling of in the US. This is when a bunch of bona fide morons started yelling "it's over!". But do you grasp that this leveling off is about to be overtaken by the country-wide growth and that the deaths we have seen so far, mostly from new york, is about to be swamped by deaths from all over the country? Do you actually understand this fact, or are you too dumb for even that?

>> No.19051798

>>19051752
okay listen you fucking mongoloid waste of space, if you are marked as a daytrader, not only can you not make day trades, you can't open any new positions for 90 days. if you don't understand what this means because you're fucking retarded, it means you can only sell what you're holding, you can't buy anything. if you don't believe me, place a 4th trade and get marked like the poor piece of shit you are. all of this has nothing to do with cash accounts, which is where trade settlement comes in. kill urself. :^)

>> No.19051803

I sold all my tankers fuck that ship.
I moved all my funds into meme stocks and in one day made $500.....

Do yourself a favour and buy VTIQ, set a trailing stop loss and ride the wave. Who gives a fuck if NKLA has a good product or not, what matters is most people are retards and are going straight FOMO because Green releases dopamine.

>> No.19051804

>>19051761
There's no way you have an iq over 105, brianlet commie.
>>19051739
>Hurr the guberment is stealing whites money to help the non-whites
Yes, socialism has always been paid by white men. We're the ones that pay for your programs.

>> No.19051809

>>19051744
it says "This means you won’t be able to place any day trades for ninety days unless you bring your account equity above $25,000." nothing about being frozen for 90 days. if you have 25k you can go back to making day trades. and you can still make non day trades before that.

>> No.19051812

>>19051775
chinese are literally subhuman.
you want japanese or korean.
they're actual women and not animals.

>> No.19051821

>>19051775
>loving
>chinese

They are the worst gold diggers that you can see in this world

>> No.19051822

>>19051691
Try harder to do what? Pretend America doesn't have healthcare? desperate cope, lol

>> No.19051824

>>19051804
Alright you're pretty fucking stupid even for an American. I'm done trying to actually talk to you, you actually suffer from some paranoid delusions and some form of schizophrenia.

>> No.19051827

>>19051795
disclaimer: I am chasing gains on covid-19 biotech pump and dumps

>> No.19051835

>>19051784
Well the Amazon/AMC deal is a big fat nothing true but the other sure ain't. They've already admitted it. Doubt it'll get the Govt stamp of approval though with all this virus shit happening now.

>> No.19051838

>>19051739
I'm not saying that the soviet union was socialist, because they did have a very vibrant capitalist black market. My point is they called themselves socialist because communism is the utopian end goal.

>> No.19051846

>>19051775
>VY Canis Majoris
>my disgust
Guess which is larger?

>>19051795
Wait, is this fresh?

>>19051827
Gains are gains.

>> No.19051852

>>19051809
Do what this anon says
>>19051798
And then, when you finally figure it out, buy yourself a KSG shotty and do a remake of that faggot weeb in the cat mask video

>> No.19051858

>>19051824
So you're done making a fool of yourself, huh? Can't even offer up a token counter-argument, eh? lol

>> No.19051861
File: 83 KB, 550x543, 3ewk9y.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051861

>>19051838
>Why do you think the USSR was called United Soviet SOCIALIST Republics, because that's stage before Communism. Please stop embarrassing yourself.

>I'm not saying that the soviet union was socialist,

>> No.19051862
File: 957 KB, 244x188, tenor.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051862

>>19051827
Just buy BBC.

>> No.19051869

>>19051798
okay you're an idiot. robinhood literally says otherwise. so does every investing site for instance - https://stockstotrade.com/pattern-day-trader-avoid-classified-one/

"If the trader fails to maintain the equity margin requirement of $25,000, the brokerage firm will issue a day-trading margin call and the trader will have, at most, five business days to deposit the required funds, barring which, the account will be limited only to trading on a cash available basis or until the trader deposits the required funds."

>> No.19051881
File: 195 KB, 497x480, 1588916460981.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051881

>>19051702
>Why did they call it a worker's party when it was run by corrupt jewish elites.

>> No.19051886
File: 138 KB, 669x900, 1750s-benjamin-franklin-touching-key-vintage-images.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051886

Europeans are dying nations about to be overrun by third-world hordes and made far-flung Chinese provinces as a result of societal decay and economic irrelevance caused by, you guessed it, socialism. Australia is already there with gay pride parades going on as Chinese warships are parked in Sydney harbor.

America is beginning the trend because we have followed Europe in all matters of policy, just lagging behind slightly. 10% effective tax rate, ultra-conservative national culture, massive deregulation for small and medium enterprises, re-emphasis on masculinity, motherhood and traditional virtues, championing entrepreneurship and capitalistic success — these will begin to get us back on track. Birthrate should be a solid 3 and GDP growth 6 - 7% YoY.

>> No.19051889
File: 79 KB, 960x807, 1589121921326.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051889

How do I get my gains back, bros?

>> No.19051892

>>19051838
>they did have a very vibrant capitalist black market
Did the thought even occur to you that the market existed because the system failed?

>> No.19051894

>>19051861
My argument wasn't about them being socialism or not, my argument was they called themselves socialist because of the marxist theory. Jesus Christ wow.

>> No.19051895
File: 23 KB, 788x418, file.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051895

hey guys. Just wanted to say ty for the ride!

>> No.19051899

>>19051781
I know what to search on the panda tonight, except with -tentacles
since I have sold my 2x leveraged Nasdaq100 at nearly the top for this month I am stressless and can enjoy it

>> No.19051901

>>19051895
position?

>> No.19051902

>>19051889
Make intelligent investment decisions from here on out.

>> No.19051910

>>19051835
>reported talks
They are just going to partner dude, literal nothing burger.
>Grubhub, delivered by Uber!
Uber just axing their Eats division (which was shit) and subcontracting it to Grubhub. Uber provides drivers, Grubhub provides the platform.

>> No.19051912

>>19051417
You are such a breath of fresh air. And with a brain, to boot!

>> No.19051918

>>19051895
Upboat

>> No.19051921

>>19051901
50% in spirit at 9.82. Rest in cash right now

>> No.19051926
File: 94 KB, 492x850, __enemy_naval_mine_and_z3_max_schultz_kantai_collection_drawn_by_serakoutarou__4b38d649a36ed60a39d1cf768dfd93f0.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051926

>>19051869
You are still subject to reg T
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_riding

>> No.19051930

>>19051910
Makes sense, Eats was bleeding money.

>> No.19051931

>>19051895
bro we just finished doing the clack clack clack, it's time for the whhhhhhaaaaaaaaawwwhhhhhoooooo

>> No.19051940

>>19051912
thanks bro. I hate to pull the "MANIPULATION!" card but I think this is one of the rare cases where it was obvious based on low volume abnormal market gains.

>> No.19051946

>>19051895
What was that big spike?

>> No.19051952

>>19051946
going all in on sson when it went from mid 4 to 9

>> No.19051958
File: 195 KB, 817x1153, Z3+max+schultz+by+ebiblue+centerbig1i+played+a+trick+on_760f56_6826241.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051958

>>19051781
>>19051899
Those creatures typically end up ripping off her Bikini or playing with her in lewd ways.

>> No.19051967

>>19051910
Uber’s drivers were the entire problem though

>> No.19051979
File: 180 KB, 1200x841, kancolle10.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051979

>>19051895
You're welcome!

>> No.19051989

>>19051417
It sounds like it's time start slowly dipping into gold and horde cash.

>> No.19051991
File: 10 KB, 128x128, 1543974132524.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051991

>>19051967
For now

>> No.19051995
File: 1.26 MB, 1200x953, 1589170989635.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19051995

>>19051886
Wow dude, you so smart! Euros are finished, thats why they've been on top of the world since forever. Its over! Theres no way they could kill billions of 3rd world shit eaters if they wanted to! All that math and science and knowledge and shit? Useless. China is just too strong now, despite their total incompetence at every level! They HAVE to let hordes of living trash into their countries or they will die! Just let it happen. Do not fight back.

>> No.19051998

>>19051892
Yes the soviet system failed big time, Easten Europe has catching up to do now.

>> No.19052006

>>19051926
not if it's a margins account. i think it turns into a cash account after pdt and then i become subject to free riding.

>> No.19052008

>>19051991
kek

>> No.19052020

Sqqq or uvxy?

>> No.19052021

>>19051967
With Grubhub, they will deliver multiple orders per driver. Eats was shit because a driver got $10 order of McDonalds and drove across town to deliver it. With Grub hub, they will get a list of deliveries to pick up and distribute as they go.

>> No.19052025
File: 4 KB, 128x128, image0-6-1.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052025

>>19052008
Fuck I used the wrong puddi

>> No.19052037
File: 32 KB, 245x309, 1513048552563.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052037

Anybody been keeping up with rare earth metals extraction in the US? 98% of that shit came in from CN, with escalations of the trade war and "serious" talks with Intel and TSM about stateside production I'm wondering if it'll be a good long, but I'm not particularly well informed immediately about the caveats in extraction from available ore deposits in the US.

>> No.19052055

>>19052006
You’re still telling every person that responds to YOUR QUESTION that they’re wrong when they answer you? I’m 100% serious right now, I hope you hang yourself

>> No.19052056
File: 548 KB, 752x1062, __enemy_naval_mine_and_z3_max_schultz_kantai_collection_drawn_by_asagi_koko__0c99f9885bb57ef49b408d8ff297f490.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052056

>>19052006
Correct

>> No.19052077

>>19052021
Uber always took 3 times as long as Grub for me though

>> No.19052080

>>19051101
Yeah, they're also dumber, but not in an annoying way like South Asians.

>> No.19052147

>>19052077
I can't say for sure this is the reason, but its likely because the system had to wait until it found a close by driver willing to do the job, but why would they drive food which pays them less when they can wait for a person that pays more?

>> No.19052155

>>19051995
Have you ever lived in a majority black place? It is literal hell on earth

>> No.19052167

>>19052055
you dumbshits were providing misinformation and not even answering the question i was asking. i've also give you various source why it's wrong including RobinHood themselves. again this is for RH.

here's a moderator of /r/robinhood sayng you can still trade just not day trade. https://www.reddit.com/r/RobinHood/comments/66jj77/can_you_still_trade_if_youre_marked_as_pdt/

it must be hard being that stupid.

>> No.19052174

>>19051886
Based post. Be strong.

>> No.19052180
File: 201 KB, 693x598, erbq3h.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052180

>>19051642
3DQT
>>19051661
She's cute but her 2d version is cuter... and at least the 2d image is real
>>19051724
aaaaallright brainlet, it's good to know that, as always, the tranny-obsessed virgins are also brainlets. Maybe your chronically low testosterone stunted your neurological development into an adult brain. Or maybe you're actually a child rationalizing their fetish.

>> No.19052188

>>19051995
>that's why they've been on the top of the world since forever

European civilization's decline and fall reached terminal velocity in the loss of empire. European countries are now at best regional powers, who would stretch and groan to even influence events within the Mediterranean. There is no coming back, because there is no way to come back, there is no possibility of 'wanting to come back' to begin with — the European martial spirit has been crushed and completely annihilated, their nations completely transformed into mere economic zones, their men completely transformed into servile, effeminate, neurotic pissants and peons unable to even populate their lands, quibbling and fretting like old maids over their cherished 'social programs' and 'carbon emissions' as niggers and Muslims run and overrun wild around them, raping and killing as they please, and their countries plunge further into international irrelevance under American military occupation.

Europe is a disgrace. Its death will be a true 'Gnadentod'. Perhaps out of the ashes, something of value or dignity may again emerge.

>> No.19052207
File: 479 KB, 760x1000, 5af915af983eaea1ea0eed438ef109f4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052207

>>19052025
uber drivers aren't a race, where I come from.

Though certainly a lot of them are Asian in the bay area, and Persian in LA.

>> No.19052208

Peter Schiff says absolutely no way on earth we see a V-shaped recovery. Time to get a loan and load up on far otm SPY calls.

>> No.19052209
File: 39 KB, 600x623, 34.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052209

>>19051995
the artist of that comic is a retard, the difference with transsexuals compared to jews/blacks/lesbians are that they literally reject objective reality and are batshit insane. granting them rights takes away rights from other people.

>> No.19052214

>>19051631
I cut my friendship with T for DOW

>> No.19052219

>>19052188
t. blacked.com subscriber

>> No.19052220
File: 197 KB, 774x850, DA99A103-7ED1-450F-AE75-89C85327582B.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052220

Fuck bulls!
Fuck the fed!
Fuck jannies!
But most of all, fuck niggers!

>> No.19052231

what is the hottest near term sector? I was heavy into oil and was up big like a week ago, and now i lost half of my profits.

>> No.19052235

>>19052167
lmfao not only are you using faggit as a source, but you’re also using the Povertyhood subfaggit

>> No.19052240

>>19051101
My man

>> No.19052247

>>19052037
If you're talking about semiconductors, that's not a concern because the majority of the chip is silicon based still, and the amount of impurities or other elements like metals you need to add into the chips to make them tick is proportionally small, hence the name. You still need the materials, I'm not saying they don't, but if you are bent on trying to figure out what to invest in and where it will come from, it will be from allies like Japan who found a trove underwater in their seas before the US. If you wanted to invest in something second order down the pipeline, you want to invest in renewable energy via solar or wind, which does use a ton of rare earths.

>> No.19052250

>>19051846
>Wait, is this fresh?
Just wrote it, if that's what you mean. Not pasta. (And won't be, since it's tied to current events. Also my writing style sucks.)

>> No.19052253
File: 90 KB, 1188x754, Screen Shot 2020-05-12 at 9.07.06 PM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052253

>>19050955
I bought in today, anon.
Am I going to be effed?

>> No.19052259

>>19052231
Tankers. Oil comes later.

>> No.19052260
File: 33 KB, 750x175, B0F567B8-D850-4EEB-8C0D-6DEAB18D70BD.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052260

>>19051631
Based

>> No.19052262

>>19052209
It looked more like one thing led to another, but the retard who created it probably didn't realize it.

>> No.19052279

>>19051775
I had a chinese gf, she made good money and was pretty hot. But chinese is the ugliest language on the planet. Told her not to speak chinese around me and she kept doing it so I broke up with her.

>> No.19052291

>>19051940
I'm not even sure it should be classified as manipulation, it's just logical that when entering or exiting big positions, you do so algorithmically.

>> No.19052308

>>19052262
I think the real point was, nothing happened in the 70's, 90's, 00's, and 10's and we should forget about those lost decades and live in the present.

>>19052279
for a man who prefers mexisluts, that's pretty basado

>> No.19052319
File: 2.91 MB, 640x352, 1573803964645.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052319

>>19052155

>> No.19052332

>>19052235
yes and he's associated with RH. now, try not to answer questions you have no clue about so you won't appear like an idiot next time.

>> No.19052347
File: 37 KB, 460x336, gavi-board-iffim.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052347

>>19051795
To be honest is looks a just tiny bit suspicious

>> No.19052355

>>19052319
at least most of them have face coverings so they won't contract covid-19.

>> No.19052375
File: 59 KB, 1024x377, 1557097559378.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052375

>>19052209
>>19052262
>>19052308
>Artist tried to show the slippery slope isn't real when he just proved the slippery slope is exactly what happened.

>> No.19052377

>>19052319
What are they chimping out for here anon?

>> No.19052387

>>19052347
What does?

>> No.19052391

>>19052319
>Open fire

>> No.19052397

>>19052387
This whole covid event.

>> No.19052399

>>19052319
Reminds me of these stories about what happened in South Africa after Apartheid ended.

>> No.19052401

>>19052375
Pretty much.

>> No.19052405
File: 2.99 MB, 400x326, 1573641339732.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052405

>>19052377
>nigs
>needing a reason to nig

>trying to understand their nigging

>> No.19052407

>>19052377
Reason? I can tell you have never lived near a black population center

>> No.19052415

>>19051377
>>19051795
m8 don't fall for obvious bait.

>> No.19052418
File: 557 KB, 545x863, 1588868947863.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052418

>>19052253
Uhhhhhh... well. Good luck. It's gone parabolic and you definitely fomo bought but the selling has not started yet. Slap on a break even stop loss if you get any gains tomorrow.

>> No.19052428

>>19051635
OMG, IS THAT REAL?

>> No.19052430

>>19052397
Why? Everybody in the know were just waiting for it to happen, especially since China has accidentally released SARS 1.0 multiple times already from their research facilities. The inevitability of this type of virus to show up and the catastrophic results of our poor preparedness was what Gates' TED talk was all about.

>> No.19052434
File: 258 KB, 1600x1067, xtr028_s05_014.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052434

>>19052308
And unlike Asians they dont sound like retards when they fuck
>>19051812
>>19051821

>> No.19052435

Well the Taliban/U.S peace deal may be over (big surprise). So more troops and stuff may be sent over there again.

>> No.19052452

>>19052247
Looking at the survey data, Japan doesn't even hold a percent value in known reserve, which I suppose could be an artifact of ocean-borne REE. Reading a Reuters article about Army considerations backed by the Trump administration, evidently they want a stateside supply of magnets for munitions. That's more or less gambling to me right now, but assuming the trade war continues or escalates, CN has previously threatened to leverage their REE stranglehold. And to be fair the US used to produce the majority of global REE. Even now we produce some, but it's refined in CN.

>> No.19052462

>>19052253
I bought in at 24.40. The merger don't close till June 2nd so still time to ride the green wave or add on dips.

>> No.19052463

>>19052415
I wish, but I somehow suspect that the whole "nothingburger general" over at /pol/ isn't just trolls trying to get a rise but that this board is in fact lousy with morons who actually think the virus might soon be gone, and that it wasn't so bad in the first place.

>> No.19052465
File: 2.99 MB, 640x360, jogging on bikes.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052465

>>19052407
>>19052405
>>19052319


are we jogger posting now?

>> No.19052498

>>19052407
No, but I dormed in a majority black college for over a year(it was cheap). Was a good wake up call.

>> No.19052509

>>19052463
The vaccines and autism part was a pretty obvious signal for a low-quality bait. The "goy" and "be culled in 50 years" made it even more obvious. Honestly, it was pretty weak bait and I usually ignore those. If there's a good bait I usually bite because it's fun and I want to encourage high quality baits.

>> No.19052510

>>19052430
Or, the governments of the world conspired to release this virus to consolidate corporate and government control over people. This looks like a giant conditioning exercise and it worked beautifully.

>> No.19052514
File: 1.85 MB, 640x360, joggers.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052514

>>19052498

>> No.19052518

>>19052465
>Obvious danger
>People just stand there and let themselves be easy targets

>> No.19052523

>>19052463
The virus is unironically a nothingburger. Not baiting. NOBODY under 60 years old is taking the “social distancing” or masks or any other bullshit seriously where I’m at and nobody cares about it outside of cali/new york

>> No.19052536

The Wuhan Chinese Communist Party's Communist Chinese Wuhan Institute of Virology's Ching Chong Chinese Virus 4 Dolla Speshur

>> No.19052550
File: 53 KB, 360x370, 1588737408884.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052550

>>19052435
Hmm. Terroristos getting uppity it seems. Being lame attacking hospitals and funeral processions. Not being useful idiots and attacking oil drilling facilities.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/12/politics/afghanistan-taliban-resumption-deal/index.html

>> No.19052557
File: 141 KB, 1080x2160, Screenshot_20200512-202620.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052557

>>19051164
I hope not. It's always fun opening my app to see how much I've lost for the day

>> No.19052578

>>19052523
What are you talking about? Wearing a mask is mandatory in every European country. But you're an American and I don't feel like lowering my intelligence just to be able to communicate with you.

>> No.19052600
File: 433 KB, 1100x1565, 29aedef8ff70e442ea6b60827b757bba.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052600

>>19052536
They are really sloppy,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQFCcSI0pU

>> No.19052606

>>19052578
Just because something is mandatory means it’s a positive thing? Europeans don’t have free will or any sense of personal responsibility. Big daddy gov’t tells them to do something, and they just wipe the cum off their lips, thanks daddy for the order, and comply.

>> No.19052614

>>19052606
Alright I was just testing you. You are a pretty bad troll. Learn to be less obvious otherwise it's not very fun.

>> No.19052627

>>19052557
Bruh, all you had to do was hold the S&P until February, sell, buy back in March, and sell again in May.

Like how are y’all this retarded?

>> No.19052630

>>19052578
>constant bitching about Americans

Classic case of EIC. European inferiority complex.

>> No.19052633
File: 33 KB, 480x851, 1556914762336.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19052633

>>19052609
>>19052609
>>19052609

new

>>19052609
>>19052609
>>19052609

>> No.19052665

>>19052614
I’m literally not trolling. The virus is an overblown flu. It’s not worth shutting down entire countries’ economies over and anybody who dies from it was already knocking on the door. Name another illness that put the entire world at a standstill. You can’t, but there are lists full of diseases that are more deadly than this bullshit is.

>> No.19052703

>>19052665
>t. trump supporter
why do you retards have to be so blaringly moronic?

>> No.19052728

>>19052665
I hope you are trolling. I always forget how stupid Americans are on average, but it always surprises me.

>> No.19052743

>>19052728
mostly just republicans

>> No.19052747

>>19052578
>WAAAAAAAAA WHY DONT YOU HAVE TO WEAR THE MASK???
Maybe because our forefathers weren't fucking pathetic slaves? How about you grow a fucking spine, you little bitch?

>> No.19052774

>>19052207
All shitskins in pnw

>> No.19052782

>>19052518
>>19052518
they didnt want to be bigoted and judge them with prejudice before the crimes were committed

>> No.19052784

>>19052509
See the post below yours.

>> No.19052821

>>19051648
Pennychad

>> No.19052862

>>19051025
>These corporations are private

are you dumb? There is not even a single home owner in this entire country.
Ownership in America is nonexistent due to the law as it stands

>> No.19052936

>>19052523
>nobody cares about it outside of cali/new york
I know, that is why the curve is about to really take off right about now. Ironically, the people who passionately claim to be patriots are the ones who will be responsible for killing Americans and dooming us to economic hardship for a long time to come. No, it is not the lockdowns doing that, they were our big chance of minimizing the economic impact. Now, thanks to you retarded flyover clowns, we're about to be wrecked beyond belief.
But to be fair, lots of people in flyover states aren't retarded, understand covid very well and indeed wear masks. Unfortunately, the low-IQ segment of their population is going to fuck them good.

>> No.19052945

>>19051245
Not going to happen. Fed will buy stocks before top 100 richest lose anything meaningful.

>> No.19052991

>>19052945
Maybe the 100 richest have had enough time by now to exit markets?

>> No.19053004

>>19052991
Why would the fed let the entire economy collapse?

>> No.19053020
File: 419 KB, 845x637, bobo-in-office.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
19053020

I have a feeling we may see bobo again, fairly soon.

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
reCAPTCHA
Action