[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 68 KB, 1343x649, scammerDan.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18993063 No.18993063 [Reply] [Original]

This is what the discord PNK shills look like. Please note that Dan is also the administrator for the ANJ discord group, and is actively shilling ANJ to dump soon.

>> No.18993091

>>18993063
>>18991682
Post here.

>> No.18993098

>Aussie is a scammer
whats new here?

also if you can't tell ANJ is a pump n dump then you are retarded. Lots of pnk holders are shilling it to dump for more PNK

>> No.18993189

>>18993098
What if a noobie comes by and gets taken for a ride by blokes who give their router socket a workout all day?

>inb4 they should lurk moar! itz so easy to smell the curry!11

>> No.18993206

>>18993189
Its scummy I agree. But this is a incel basket weaving therapy forum

>> No.18993396

>>18993206
>But this is a incel basket weaving therapy forum

Ah, I see. That makes it okay then :^)

>> No.18993429

>>18993396
pathetic faggot. Never said its ok but you can't expect better from this site. Go back to reddi t and earn your karma :^)

>> No.18993537

>>18993429
>pathetic faggot.
Look folks, we have a mouth breather amid our midst.

>The standard you walk by, is the standard you accept.

Clearly you have no issue with people getting scammed, otherwise you wouldn't have come in here with your layabout 'boys will be boys' type attitude, and become verbally upset when called out for it with a healthy use of sarcasm.

I most certainly can expect better from this website . As can, and so should - you.

Thanks for the gold stranger. Mind passing me the salt in your next cry reply?

>> No.18993638

>>18993063

Okay? What is your point? ANJ is basically the same thing as Kleros. The general idea of a decentralized smart contract dispute system is the important thing here. Regardless of whether your claims of a PnD are true, this is at the very least, a medium term hold. The upcoming bull run is going to drive the price up of all coins that have even just 1 ounce of potential. Both Kleros and ANJ have working products, go checkout the top 100 coins on CMC, most of them have nothing.

These are the type of coins that will 100x in the next run.

>> No.18993700

>>18993638
The point was to visually demonstrate to fellow bizmen that there a groups on discord actively coming here and creating threads to shill their coins.

I make no assertion as to the long or short term implications of their price - however obvious outcomes can be drawn by looking at how they inorganically shill the tokens relentlessly, in order to sell into the FOMO wave on here.

When you post on here that they do it, you get lots of (you)'s saying 'omg no we arent doing that we just like the project and are all like minded investors!!'

It helps to demonstrate on here using screenshots to show that this really does happen.

>> No.18993738

>>18993063
Dump from where? it's been about 0.015$ the whole fucking time.According to etherscan, ANJ has only 389 hodler addresses compared to PNK that has 4200 hodler addresses that with dump your ass.

>> No.18994029

>>18993738
Wherever it wants to dump to. People might buy in and be dumped on.

>> No.18994269

I'll tell you a story of back when it was 2017, I did the same thing. I made a small group that I shilled on biz and during the altcoin craze we spammed coins, we'd buy obscure coins and shill them as much as we could on biz and Reddit and then dump our bags on others. I went from $100 to $1600 this way, it was ecstatic, what I realized though was that even with dedicated shilling you can never truly control a crypto. There were times I was dumped on and lost money, hence why it's important to buy crypto at the absolute lowest you can and figure an exit point that you realistically think it will reach. ANJ is a decent buy right now and I expect a recovery from PNK soon. PNK has fallen 50% over the last week, even though I own zero PNK (waiting for it to fall a little lower) it is not a bad buy right now. I don't expect it to hit $0.75 USD by August though like this scammer, more like 5-6 cents.

>>18993063
Don't trust anyone and make your own decisions, don't trust OP because he can have an agenda to make profits of your coin. The only one you can trust when you invest is yourself. There are large dedicated groups to pumping and dumping coins. In my opinion (that you shouldn't trust) ANJ isn't a part of that group. When you look at the organic growth of the addresses and the very small amount of token holders for ANJ you'll see what I mean, I think any reasonable person sold PNK at 2 cents and converted it to ANJ.

>>18993638
This, more or less, although I put a lot more faith into ANJ then PNK at this point and think the profit:reward is better when you think of the team/backers for ANJ vs PNK. If some aussie cunt wants to dump ANJ, I'll simply buy more. I legitimately hope it dumps more so I can buy a fat stack tomorrow, there is no reason why ANJ will not reach PNK's marketcap at least and go beyond, they are essentially the same thing although ANJ has better design. ANJ is at 800k, PNK is at 6.3m even after getting dumped hard from people jumping to ANJ.

>> No.18994341
File: 464 KB, 1191x1924, EBBA331C-D0E0-4720-92A8-27831B6BC151.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18993063
t. Stalking hired pajeet fudder angry we wouldn’t shill
To him

Fuck off indian