[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 42 KB, 300x300, Linkies.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18868972 No.18868972 [Reply] [Original]

Sup guise,
Like the subject says, I've got around 1300 link and 0,16 BTC and I'm thinking about selling them to get to 32 ETH for staking gainz. Also to buy some more BTC in case it dumps around the halving.
Talk me out of selling the linkies? What do you think is the best strategy to maximize gainz?

Also a friend of mine put a lot of money into airline/ cruise ship stocks and thinks it will get him a 700 % return in two years.
Your take on this?

>> No.18869191

>>18868972
Either is far safer than chainlink. Chainlink is a premined erc20 token which literally anyone could make in a few minutes. I'm not even joking. The supply of chainlink is almost solely owned by the creator who generated it all at the click of a mouse.
Personally I would recommend bitcoin, it is an extremely hard asset, most liquid.. Very low inflation. Ethereum is fine too but I don't really see it as a commodity... more like, a tool.
Whatever you do, if you plan on buying to hold for a while, store it on a personal wallet (off the exchange).

>> No.18869238

>>18868972
>your take on this?
Think for yourself and stop begging a shrimp farming simulator forum for financial help.
Youre gonna sell early anyway

>> No.18869246

do it
chainlink is a scam

>> No.18869253

>>18869191

This. I know people like to say 1000 eoy, or how smart sergey is, but in all honesty, its a complete farce. They donated part of the ICO fund to Cornell comp sci department to get ari juels to assist in

lol I can't even finish the fud. Hold onto your link you nubiz retard. Sell 300 if you want to be dumb, but keep the 1k. Don't mind the handicap above.

>> No.18869275

>what is market cap
>what is ic3
>who is ed felton
>what is the 4ir
>what is iso20022

>> No.18869306

>>18868972
Do it for your own sake. The larps on here will claim they made 500%+ from chainlink but most were never around and none of the deluded bagholders realized it's the peaked alas why the team has been dumping ever since.

>> No.18869496

>>18869253
>fud
What are you talking about.. If we ever want crypto to flip fiat, me need to give people real advice. Chainlink is just another wee marketed fad. Great to swing but for the masses (who will NOT be giving liquidity to the markets), we need them to buy bitcoin. Because the more expensive bitcoin gets, the more money will notice and get interested.
Think hard, you do agree, there is NO point in someone long term holding a shit token like chainlin, they will loose money and tell their normie friends the whole thing is all a scam.