[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 517 KB, 1191x826, 1587878030611.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18743702 No.18743702 [Reply] [Original]

>$3.66
>insider bots turned off, catastrophic news yet to be revealed
>token inherently not needed, smart contract.com corps personal funding for a centralised APIs
>merely pushes the oracle problem back to trusting the data provider, apparently malnourished anonymous NEETs are going to be the backbone for FinTech 2.0? kek nothing personal kiddo
>Sergey glownigger connections at NYU
>infamous Delphi discord revealed to be dumping en masse, trying to pass it off as Sergey dumps
>Sergey dumping as well
> inherent catastrophic failure yet to be revealed in the fundamentals of the project, not Sybil resistant
>penis not working
>hair thinning
>dreams rapidly fading
>aspirations been set lower and lower
>"a Honda, they never breakdown!"
>LINK is a favourite among wagies and NEETs, thus it's hermetically true that such a diaspora of the population is only capable of manifesting wretchedness and failure
>roommates
>he drinks the tap water
>he consooms plastic daily
>always was always will be centralised
>thinks weighted averages is "staking"
>"staking, it's going to change everything!"
>"data, it's the new oil!"
>Ari juels man, haha he wrote a book once!
>3 years, centralised
>holy shit APIs needlessly set from 5 nodes at an excessive cost whoa!
>"just wait, wait for the swift announcement, this year I swear! the numbers told me so!!
>3 years, 1 billion dollars, $3.66
>$3.66
>$3.66
>$3.66

token fundamentally not required

>> No.18743717

IT'S LITERALLY DUMPING RIGHT NOW

>> No.18743842

>>18743702

Imagine caring so much about other anons making money and you personally missing out that you waste precious, irreplaceable time of your life--- the scarcest of all commodities--- on a FUD post that's not even that good

>> No.18743852

>>18743702
>insider bots turned off
So that one insider was talking about this for two days.
Shouldn't this have resulted in a large shift in trade volume?

I'm beginning to suspect the "insider here" guy might have been lying to us.

>> No.18743880

>>18743852
did he come back yet or is it fair to assume he was a larp?

>> No.18743900
File: 24 KB, 320x290, 9CB1132B-A010-4718-A0A5-2131C281740D.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18743702
>catastrophic news yet to be revealed
It’s just been confirmed
Reports are coming in
Yep, you heard it here first, OP confirmed faggot

>> No.18743912 [DELETED] 

>>18743880
the guy who came back was defs a LARPer but the original dude sounded concerned, hence I needed to enlighten anons here

Board ▼ Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance
Madonna naked video goes viral
...token fundamentally not requir(...) (ID: 1/uF1t3v)
>$3.66
04/29/20(Wed)12:23:43 No.18743702
517 KB
517 KB PNG
>$3.66
>token inherently not needed, smart contract.com corps personal funding for a centralised APIs
>merely pushes the oracle problem back to trusting the data provider, apparently malnourished anonymous NEETs are going to be the backbone for FinTech 2.0? kek nothing personal kiddo
>infamous Delphi discord revealed to be dumping en masse, trying to pass it off as Sergey dumps
>Sergey dumping as well
> inherent catastrophic failure yet to be revealed in the fundamentals of the project, not Sybil resistant
>penis not working
>hair thinning
>dreams rapidly fading
>LINK is a favourite among wagies and NEETs, thus it's hermetically true that such a diaspora of the population is only capable of manifesting wretchedness and failure
>roommates
>he drinks the tap water
>3 years, centralised
>"just wait, wait for the swift announcement, this year I swear! the numbers told me so!!
>$3.66
>$3.66
>$3.66

>> No.18743938

Three words that linkies can't refute:
TOKEN
NOT
NEEDED

>> No.18743973

>>18743852
didnt he say wednesday?

>> No.18743992

>>18743912

Thanks Anon for enlightening us

>token fundamentally not required (ID: 1/uF1t3v) 04/28/20(Tue)21:40:35 No.18743912▶
>>>18743880 #
>the guy who came back was defs a LARPer but the original dude sounded concerned, hence I needed to enlighten anons here
>Board ▼ Settings Mobile Home
>/biz/ - Business & Finance
>Madonna naked video goes viral
>...token fundamentally not requir(...) (ID: 1/uF1t3v)
>>$3.66
>04/29/20(Wed)12:23:43 No.18743702
>517 KB
>517 KB PNG
>>$3.66
>>insider bots turned off, catastrophic news yet to be revealed
>>token inherently not needed, smart contract.com corps personal funding for a centralised APIs
>>merely pushes the oracle problem back to trusting the data provider, apparently malnourished anonymous NEETs are going to be the backbone for FinTech 2.0? kek nothing personal kiddo
>>Sergey glownigger connections at NYU
>>infamous Delphi discord revealed to be dumping en masse, trying to pass it off as Sergey dumps
>>Sergey dumping as well
>> inherent catastrophic failure yet to be revealed in the fundamentals of the project, not Sybil resistant
>>penis not working
>>hair thinning
>>dreams rapidly fading
>>aspirations been set lower and lower
>>"a Honda, they never breakdown!"
>>LINK is a favourite among wagies and NEETs, thus it's hermetically true that such a diaspora of the population is only capable of manifesting wretchedness and failure
>>roommates
>>he drinks the tap water
>>he consooms plastic daily
>>always was always will be centralised
>>thinks weighted averages is "staking"
>>"staking, it's going to change everything!"
>>"data, it's the new oil!"
>>Ari juels man, haha he wrote a book once!
>>3 years, centralised
>>holy shit APIs needlessly set from 5 nodes at an excessive cost whoa!
>>"just wait, wait for the swift announcement, this year I swear! the numbers told me so!!
>>3 years, 1 billion dollars, $3.66
>>$3.66
>>$3.66
>>$3.66

>> No.18744009

>$3.66
>Sergey dumping as well
>inherent catastrophic failure yet to be revealed in the fundamentals of the project, not Sybil resistant
>penis not working
>hair thinning
>dreams rapidly fading
>roommates
>he drinks the tap water
>3 years, centralised
>$3.66
>$3.66
>$3.66

>> No.18744122
File: 135 KB, 625x682, 9C7F8BA5-10D3-402F-A412-918A2E983E3E.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18743702
Comp sci here
Bing bing wahoo
Not the Linkerinos
Don’t buy those linkerinis
It’s a fucking scam look at my pulsating perspiring semitic forehead
Last night I ironically filmed Deshaun penetrating my wife’s anus with a police baton haha
Hey Morty my wife’s ass looks like a Jewish vaudevillian clown’s pocket it’s art
My wife’s fucking rectum is a post modern commentary on colonialism farting cum all over our heckin wedding photorino
Decentralised smart contract oracles? This year for our anniversarino I filmed my wife farting pepperoni over a Wiccan effigy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg I’m a male feminist
Link is a nazi token Sergei is a NAZI
Edit: Thanks for the gold kind stranger! Just watched my wife get pozzed by a viral African load it’s so beautiful when I think of the birth scene tribal African drums played at ear shattering volume vomit pouring down my lederhosen as my wife’s vagina blooms from the pozzed negroid seed ITS ENOUGH TO MAKE A MAN SICK HAHA
I asked doctor Shabbo about Link and he said it’s a scam and to buy XRP before delivering twin brown baby boys from my wife’s prolapsed assgina haha thanks for le gold don’t buy link

>> No.18744245

>>18743852
that thread was a blatant buy signal

>> No.18744415

>>18744245
>token not needed

>> No.18744452

>>18743702
DR;NS

>> No.18745327

>>18743852
>I'm beginning to suspect the "insider here" guy might have been lying to us.
You’ve just figured this out? Do you forget to breathe sometimes?

>> No.18745425
File: 16 KB, 500x322, 1563459873458.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://i.imgur.com/e1u6Oap.jpg