[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 448 KB, 638x964, 38436798-7E4D-44CC-93D1-5F4EA641E0BA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18538366 No.18538366 [Reply] [Original]

I mean lets go through it with this case: both parties claim there is 1.1 million bitcoin in the pot. Inb4 there is nothing there...; so by logic de facto (de jure not yet?, because judge atm evaded that ruling ) CSW=SN so that this case matters to anybody outside of BSV. Inb4 he aint satoshi, gtfo this thread shouldn¨t interest you. Ok, now question, did CSW act alone or is SN a team effort?)

Ira(Homonyms to anger in spanish:)) claims team effort and he wants his estranged and non biological brother Dave´s share as estate that he legally has a right to. Ok, lets go down an algorith diagramm now: Ira wins CSW has to pay up, how? either he is a teammember of SN or is SN by himself , he opens some old as wallets an hands it to Ira who dumps because the guy is normie and only understands fiat. Or CSW doesnt have the money and has to buy BTC on the open market.... BTC price likely moons past ATH. CSW wins the world now knows who is satoshi nakamoto and he can do with the bitcoin whatever the fuck he wants. Since he gave that advance notice years ago he is even SEC wise home free and can dump on BTC and therefore sucking everything that is not strong enough to stand on its own feets down the drain in cryptoland, the panic that deluvial day will be epic, pink woyaks galore, but, truth will set you free, so build up your little ark so you dont get flushed away anon, see it as an insurance policy.. Or he wins doesnt dump and waits patiently for his flock to come to him, Pilate washed his hands clean, The image crucifiction did not work on him, neither the b

Either way BSV will survive, 1

>> No.18538371
File: 22 KB, 304x326, B369A3D7-4C76-46AC-B851-CB0D2FB16283.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18538366
BSV survived at 35 before, but now BSV has at least a teammember if not satoshi himself behind them, 800+ patents, now enforceable copyright and a protocol where no dev can change the core principles anymore, not even Satoshi Nakamoto himself. Therefore making all character assasination and all other ad hominem attacks moot. At least from a technical and exponential adoption trajectory, if the protocol is used as plumbing. from a price perspective .... well from there it basically just mean a delay or not of a near certain bet. on the medium and long term I see BSV as the only viable value investment; for speculation do whatever pleases you)

oh and to the autist defense... well if he did it himself and is satoshi then he has to have certain aspie levels reaching the IQ required to invent that complex system that yet is so elegant at its core. A true work of art, I don´t mean the coding, but the abstract connections one has to make to understand the logic and then the puzzle unwinds... ah, the nostalgia I feel,.... ah wait not so genius, at least he was standing on shoulders of giants in CS before him, yet still, to connect al those dots to a picture... respects and respects to all that helped him polish it, yet not fuck it up and debase it.

>> No.18538386
File: 1.01 MB, 994x1024, F9530F86-2A42-4CF7-BD4A-F2095CEBC37D.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18538371
Chainlink and anything build on ethereum wont survive either, first the patents and second the patents, Clients and "allies/partners" will jump ship if they see that risk outweigh costs to just change underlying protocol happened before IP4 came out victorious.

BTC might survive, but surely just as a speculation toy, not as anything serious like cash to cash transfer anymore, purse.io demonstrated it these days. Roger himself could not keep a fucking automated website open anymore, I mean what the fuck, 10 devs in Latam at 20k a year so 200k .... that site could not turnover enough to cover that, and more interesting, Roger did not have enough money for a pet project, I mean fuck Roger, thats just a Lambo a year, don¨t tell me you´re broke, you still have a few years more to go, or come over, switch sides Juda, confess and all will be forgiven. I felt you bro, that Madeleine, she is one sour cookie.
Anyway, no, no company is going to institute BTC or therefore go financially into BTC, there is just no need in normie land, BTC will always stay a niche product manipulated up to catch some gamblers and desperate normies but people dont like to get burned that often, so crypto, and likely all of crypto will slowly but surely fade away. kind of like the telegraph or stamps.

and now to those bastards that read and came here to again say he aint satoshi: he wins or loses and you can spew vitriol or deny or accept or rejoice at the ruling. As to what these outcomes will be they should be logical deduced beforehand. For me this is a clear pascals wager type of situation, if I could see it from a neutral standpoint. Insure yourself with BSV, you would go into this thread if you are not at east questioning the doubts that you have in your mind. Try the BSV apps, go down that rabbit hole whit BSV can do and imagine.

DR;SBBSV ? good on you, move along 3/3

>> No.18538403

look. we all know that he is satoshi. The outcome of this case don't matter much cause btc is going to 0 anyways and bsv is going to 5$ anyways.

>> No.18538415

>>18538366
I dont care. I am still buying the best version of Bitcoin, which is defined by the very first Whitepaper

>> No.18538601

>>18538366
kek, I wrote this yesterday... Still wanted to polish it. Anon, I salute you.

>> No.18538976
File: 588 KB, 750x1093, 1578860626354.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

- there is a random dude involved in cryptography, security and finance all his life who somehow knows most about bitcoin than anyone else, by heart, even early private communications
- despite the early group of bitcoiners being very tight-knit, no one seemd to know about this person
- this person has declared bitcoins in his 2009 tax return, has started several businesses related to crypto and bitcoin, has gotten big loans and tax credits using his bitcoin as a collateral in 2011 onward
- this person (an early miner? Just somsone secretive who randomly knows a lot about bitcoin?) one day decides to dump a ton of his private documents related to bitcoin to a bunch of news outlets and the australian tax office, gets his house raided in return and has to fly the country
- this person somehow manages to convince people who were in touch with the early satoshi (gavin, ian) that he is satoshi without a trace of doubt
- also manages to convince a billionaire to bankroll him indefinitely on his project to bring bitcoin's original vision back, all the while filing multiple patents and whitepapers related to blockchain
- satoshi himself, who came out publicly stating that he was not dorian nakamoto, never said a word about craig not being satoshi.
The likelyhood of this is close to zero. Motives make no sense. Brainlets like you make no sense.

>> No.18539038 [DELETED] 
File: 33 KB, 512x251, unnamed556.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18538366
>Invents brand new interpretations of law

>> No.18539261

>>18538976
THIS. On the surface sure, CSW and therefore BSV look like a cam, scratch a little and a different picture appears.

Not even bitconnect had this much vitriol, no other fucking crypto has to defend itself against so much hate and smear. Yet all the old masters agree that CSW is SN or utterly despise him beause he is threatening their livelyhood. If he is no threat then there should be no bickering, but he is a threat because there is bickering. Anon, I plead with you on a level of reason. Inform youself, go down the rabbit hole and insure yourself against what will inevitably come. People that understand BSV are not in any other coin, because there is no need. You can feel they are quirky, yes, autist, yes, bt intelligent. o you really think they would put all their eggs in one basket if they didnt understand their investment? See our reasoning and compare it with the reasoning of the attackers.. which seems more rooted, more elaborate? Aussie man bad at these levels is not enough as an argument anymore. Not after hundreds of patents and provable unbounded scaling. Not after genesis and locked in protocol, not after other projects have not really shown anything with resemblance as competion advantage.

DR;SBBSV.

>> No.18539288

the only thing CSW is good at is attracting gullible schizos that can spin a spiderweb of rationalization

>> No.18539309

>>18539288
ok, you win. Please o wise one, guide us through, how do you see this game playing out?

>> No.18539317

>>18539309
i dont care, you people are like the raving homeless person on the corner of a street

>> No.18539411

One question: if he is CSW, then he really should pay Kleinman's estate his fair share. Why doesn't he?

>> No.18539414

>>18539317
Then what the fuck are you doing in this thread? I dont go into obscure shitcoin threads to say they are stupid, yet you have enough energy to try to combat us? Its like letting the mormons in your housse to try to convert them... You might do that once, but it gets too tiresome after a short while.... not believable after three years. So something else is compelling you to get in here... wht might that be? fear? or is greg paying you or is it you greg?

>> No.18539418

>>18539411
*If he is Satoshi

>> No.18539446
File: 970 KB, 1174x1486, 1578219650606472576295216646470.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18538403
What level of greglet cope is this? Have we finally hit bedrock?

>> No.18539453

>>18539411
CSW´argument is he is SN , only him and not Dave. According to CSW Dave was a friend yes, but they never mined together, Dave was mining his, CSW was mining his. Dave had the access to the bitcoins on a device that was dangling around his neck and Ira that troglodyte threw it and all computer related stuff away, tough luck for Ira.

>> No.18539497

>faketoshi

>> No.18539831

Where is agreement between CSW and Dave? If there's no official agreement all BTC belong to CSW.

>> No.18540474

>>18538386
What if IRA sells OTC. You fail

>> No.18540761

>>18540474
yes which rich fuck is going to buy 550k BTC when satoshi himself says it is not bitcoin anymore?

No, Ira is going to sell on the open market... at least the amount necessary to pay estate tax.

>> No.18540965

>>18540761
so much wishful thinking and hopium it hurts to watch