[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

>> No.18322718

This happened weeks ago, but good luck getting the truth anyone even vaguely involved will already be dead / in a Chinese gulag for the rest of time

>> No.18322724

>>18322655
No it's still fake news.

>> No.18322747

>>18322724
youre fake.

>> No.18322753

Fucking lol. The media was telling us it’s an “ugly conspiracy theory”. They have no right to call themselves journalists

>> No.18322765
File: 8 KB, 269x319, 1402383961240.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18322655
>Daily Mail
>MSN News

>> No.18322768

>>18322655
sneed

>> No.18322779

>>18322747
That's not what your mom said last night anon.

Anyways jokes aside the daily mail tends to be viewed with a very low reliability factor because the sources are never actually noted appropriately and they tend to take silence as admission and so on.

>> No.18322806

>>18322765
the other ones are probably preparing articles to try to backtrack and save their asses. Ive seen this shit 'debunked' by major newspapers and now their debunk is worth jack shit. daily mail is a huge tabloid for sure but it exists since the end of 1800s.

>> No.18322807

>>18322655
>British media
>MSN
fake on all accounts unless proven by other sources

>> No.18322823
File: 66 KB, 583x466, 1552947729976.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18322807
>British media is bad
>What is Guardian receiving Edward Snowden leaks, Cambridge Analytica whistleblowers and Project Yellowhammer leaked documents

>> No.18322826

>>18322655
Remember that Steele dossier, where they CIA investigated whether or not there really existed a sex-tape with Trump ordering two Russian prostitutes to pee in a bed in a hotel in Moscow, which Obama had slept in 6 years prior to the peeing.

Point of the memory is that the US government does not discount things however unreasonable it may seem.. it does make you wonder, what crazy shit they must have seen/known in order for "within reasonable doubt" being suspended like that.

>> No.18322884

>>18322655
Those entire articles amount to
> X official in Y group doesn't discount the possibility
> unverified sources say

In terms of evidence this is the same as saying my cousin Fred saw a pig with three eyes. There is absolutely no evidence and it is bullshit clickbait.

I don't discount the bioweapon theory but that article is clickbait with zero evidence. Irresponsible fakenews journalism from Murdoch

>> No.18322894

>>18322823
>Cambridge Analytica whistleblowers
Yeah, about that "whistleblower" who worked like 2 months at the company before getting the boot...
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/jul/20/the-great-hack-cambridge-analytica-scandal-facebook-netflix

>> No.18322927

ahaha isnt it funny though.

https://www.adnews.com.au/news/microsoft-flags-daily-mail-uk-content-as-untrustworthy-in-fake-news-filter

Internet Explorer flags daily mail as a fake news site and now MSN goes on to cite daily mail.
ahaha wtf....

>> No.18322930

>>18322894
Lol how does this article paint Cristopher Wylie in a bad way? Do you even read the stuff you send?

>> No.18322959

>>18322930
obviously the article doesn't spoil the real thing, you brainlet. watch the documentary my nigga, and be surprised.

>> No.18322963
File: 73 KB, 1024x411, 1586044798438m.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18322655
anyone who isnt a retarded faggot knew this in january
>camel shit into a pangolins mouth then the pangolin butt fucked a bat which was eaten alive by a chink and transforned magically into ultra airborne aids
or
>the country known for having cheap shit construction and disregard for safety and human life with a history of deadly viral leaks from labs accidentally leaked a virus from the lab that was studying deadly corona viruses just down the street
its fucking peak clown world that we cant put two and two together and this will get memory holed just like the plane “crash” when iran was conveniently spraying the air with missles. or the other malaysian air plane flight in ukraine a few years back. or epsteins murder. or how about those government faggots that dumped their portfolios the day before market collapsed. its just rubbed in your face over and over, the most obvious, blatant bullshit and no one ever pays for it. memory hole and move on.

>> No.18322969

>>18322959
And where do you think the documentary got its sources from?

>> No.18322980

>>18322969
Not the British press, actually
it follows one of the employees while the scandal unfolds

>> No.18322986

>>18322980
And what do you think of the Edward Snowden leaks or Operation Yellowhammer?

>> No.18323045

>>18322963
this
I mean, what is the probability that a bsl-4 labs happens to be present in the city of the outbreak?
snake and bats are everywhere
not bsl-4 labs
I trust math

>> No.18323053

>>18323045
If you trusted math you wouldn't blindly believe in theories that utilise nothing other than argument from ignorance fallacies

>> No.18323061

>>18322884
log off

>> No.18323066

>>18322986
can't bring yourself to admit that you were wrong about the CA leaks, huh? pretty blatant attempt at subject change, don't you think?

>> No.18323084
File: 17 KB, 508x386, DMR1G9QW4AEmgMA.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18323066
I clearly haven't watched your 1 hour long documentary
Additionally, I could reply with similar logic as yours. I could say "Can't bring yourself to talk about Edward Snowden or Operation Yellowhammer, huh? Pretty blatant attempt at avoiding the inconvenient truths to your theory, don't you think?"

>> No.18323197

>>18323053
do you know what the math on non-artificial cross species zoonotic evolution is?

and that it didn't just do it once, it did it twice in order to jump into humans

it's almost unquantifiable

>> No.18323202

>>18323084
why do you insist on putting that burden on me? we were having a perfectly fine discussion about CA leaks, you were fucking owned, and now you conveniently want to start talking about Snowden leaks and Yellowhammer?

Okay then, what can be said about the British media wrt Snowden? Let's start with the fact that Guardian would've never ran the story if Greenwald hadn't worked for them at the time. And "worked for" in an incredibly loose way, as he was regularly selling stories to other news orgs.

Snowden specifically chose to contact Greenwald first, then Poitras, because of their individual merits. Not because he held any stock in Guardian or anybody else. He asked Greenwald to run it through the major outlets and Greenwald chose the Guardian. without Greenwald, Guardian would've gotten nothing.

Oh, and what did the Guardian do with the Snowden archives mere weeks after the leaks? Drill holes into it because like the rest of the British media, they're thoroughly cucked. Fucking useless. All the while the rest of the outlets that Greenwald sent stories to kept running them for years on.

>> No.18323208

stop with this fake news non-sense. I dont say believe everything you read on the net but just think about the meaning of it, read between the lines, maybe there was an official from COBRA that spoke to daily mail but did not want to be identified for fear of reprecussions, maybe for other reasons, not to cause panic, why choose something as daily mail? cause if you would have called the guardian it would have caused much more damage and panic. by using something like daily mail they know people will just look at it and say, "probably fake news". But the guys at COBRA did nothing wrong because they told you, you just happened to dismiss it. Its a different take on plausible deniability. It is more convenient than you think.

in Hungary you get 5 years in prison now for spreading "fake news". If it is so fucking fake, why would they send you to prison??

>> No.18323245

>>18323202
>>18323084
And furthermore: You're either a Murdoch worshipper or one of his fat offsprings. Fuck you and fuck your fake news empire.

>> No.18323246

>>18322655
just remember to blame jews. That kike lieber shithead sold it to the CHinese. It is not the chinese fault for buying shit. The US does this shit as well. Make sure ITS THE FUCKING JEWS. Don't let me spread misdirection. The jews did this shit.

>> No.18323254

>>18323197
dont forget they are claiming dogs, cats, and fuvking zoo animals are testing positive for chink aids

>> No.18323253

>>18323208
what I mean is, if confronted in the future,
"why did you not let the public know?"
"well, we did! it was on daily mail! didnt you read it?"

>> No.18323289

bugmen cyber defense force working overtime on the chan

once British pm carks it in ICU hopefully we can nuke china

Trump is just mad enough to do it and I think a lot the world at this moment wouldn't feel sympathy if he did do it

fuck china
fuck bugmen
and fuck you too

>> No.18323332

>>18323202
>we were having a perfectly fine discussion about CA leaks, you were fucking owned
Owned in regards to what fucking point? You just posted a single link to a documentary review and said "About that whistleblower...", where did you make any concrete argument or point?
And when I ask you where's the big deal in the article you sent me, you quickly switch over to "no no no noooo watch the documentary", you STILL don't tell me where I was "owned", just "watch the documentary bro"

>without Greenwald, Guardian would've gotten nothing
And? I mean, if we go this route then we can boil everything to just people. "It wasn't NASA that put man on the moon, it was X director and Y astronaut. Without them, NASA would've gotten nothing", do you realise how pointless this distillation is? The point is that the Guardian was trusted with the first leaks, that speaks volumes.

>Oh, and what did the Guardian do with the Snowden archives mere weeks after the leaks? Drill holes into it
Name ONE example of this

>>18323245
>Murdoch
>Guardian
Holy shit do you even know what you're talking about, Murdoch and the Guardian couldn't be further apart

>> No.18323340

>>18323053
>strong circumstantial evidence is an ignorance fallacy
ok fucking retard. the viral leak just so happens to be the ONLY logical conclusion for the extreme heavy handed quarantine that conveniently happened before any severe spikes in death and infections and never happened for SARS or MERS which are allegedly more deadly. or why they spent all of december and january arresting doctors.

>> No.18323393

>>18323289
ok glowie

>> No.18323395

>>18323340
>>18323197
You bang on about muh odds, yet improbable things occur all the time (e.g. winning the lottery)
Unless you have DEFINITIVE PROOF that the virus came out of the lab, you can't be sure of anything. Saying "Oh a lab was nearby, what else could it be?" is a textbook example of an argument from ignorance fallacy (and the above question can be easily answered by "Chinese people eat wild animals in extremely unhygienic food markets")

>> No.18323414

>>18323332
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/04/surreal-moment-guardian-destroyed-snowden-files
Thoroughly cucked.
The only ones defending the current state of British media are Murdoch fanboys who like the way their empire shaped the readership and laws governing it.
>Murdoch and the Guardian couldn't be further apart
Really? You think Murdochs have had ZERO impact on how the Guardian operates? The man who's responsible for ruining the Anglosphere media?

>> No.18323488

>>18323414
>https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/04/surreal-moment-guardian-destroyed-snowden-files
>Thoroughly cucked.
If the GCHQ shows up to your offices and demands you destroy data, what do you expect will happen? What exactly are you trying to prove here, that the Guardian when faced with GCHQ demanding the (symbolic) destruction of hard drives proves they will suck government cock? You do realise that the data was already out right?
>You think Murdochs have had ZERO impact on how the Guardian operates? The man who's responsible for ruining the Anglosphere media?
I know for a fact that they aren't FUNDED by Murdoch like the Daily Mail/Daily Express/Sun are, and that makes the Guardian 100 times better than them. If you think Murdoch is still influencing the Guardian in a significant way, you're going to need to provide some evidence

>> No.18323894

>>18323395
winning the lottery is quantifiable, this event almost isn't

for you to equate winning the lottery to double cross species zoonotic evolution is intellectually dishonest

the fact that there are studies now of cats asymptomatically reproducing the viral load and spreading it amongst other felines and their owners is undoubtedly further proof this pathogen likely isn't naturally occurring

that would be 5 cases of cross species zoonotic evolution in less than 4 months

bats to pangolins to humans to cats and from cats to humans

the math tips far and wide in favor of this being a non-natural occuring event