[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 109 KB, 768x1024, 1586070931852.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18296852 No.18296852 [Reply] [Original]

Soooooo let's all take the sock puppets off our hands for a second and talk about wtf is going on and how we come out of this as part of the Corpo Elite.

Glow niggers are welcome. This applies to you as well.

Talking points:

1:
Brian Brooks now second most powerful at the FED. He used to be coinbase's CLO AMD oversaw USDC. Plan to put the dollar on Erc-20 standard?

2:
ID2020. Microsoft backed project linked to Ethereum Enterprise Alliance through Decentralized Identity Foundation. This is a blockchain based biometric chip that will be used to track who has a vaccine certificate. You will be unable to resume international travel without it so should onboard tons of people into Ethereum via a blockchain identity.

Key people involved:
Garry Conille (UN)
Blythe Masters (Hyperledger & JPMORGAN)
David Treat (Hyperledger & Enterprise Ethereum Alliance)

3:
Mipasa. Same as ID2020 but non USA focus. Less info is known

4:
How do we make come out ahead? Clearly Ethereum 2 with the scaling update is going to be huge. What's the best way to onboard our money? Holding plain Ethereum might work but something like a miner revolt could force a genesis block and we would be shit out of luck. Participating in the test net early might be smart to mitigate some risk. A genesis block or hard fork would not effect the shards with Ethereum in staking contracts. Another option is Zcash however they are about a year out from z addresses being spend within Ethereum smart contract architecture and that is the only use case that will make it have value imho.

What's the best move here? Remember don't bother shilling ur shit. Focus on Ethereum or Zcash or ur just a shill. Objective is to protect your wealth not speculate

>> No.18297057

should i stop shilling link and just hold Ethereum?

tldr but it seems crypto is getting serious

>> No.18297096

So we are getting in this orwelian society and I'll be rich as fuck.
What are the benefits besides being rich

>> No.18297111

Bump

>> No.18297243

>>18297096

Well as someone who is a half assed blockchain dev as a hobby I can assure you these systems are truly decentralized and trusted. The problem is while this fucks over government power it amplifies corporate power.

I'm this new economic system corporations will be in control because only they can add wealth by tokenizing goods and services. I kinda like this system desu its like capitalism on steroids. If you cannot directly create a product or service however you are going to get way poorer then you are now.

Overall it should be good for the world economy though just not the average person.

My plan is to hopefully have enough wealth left after all this to become a Corpo and offer actual goods and services on the blockchain as tokenized assets.

No more government bailout or welfare is imho a great idea. Darwin was right on one thing at least. Sorry is eugenics offends some people but desu I am sick of trash multiplying and getting paid to do it

>> No.18297257

>>18296852
hi chico

>> No.18297274

>>18297057
Buy ETH now (32 if possible for staking) and look at your 'folio when ETH 2.0 is released. Fuck bitches, drive lambos.

>> No.18297302

>>18296852
why are japs so good at typography?

>> No.18297303

>>18297257

Lol not actually chico but I did forward him a Email about ID2020 like a week before he dropped that video. Also a huge chico supporter I'm a total jew and it hurts me every time i donate money to him buy the alternative is getting nothing but shill, sock puppet news....

>> No.18297324

>>18297302

The desu was actually a fucked up autocorrect it somehow learned. Shit post was obviously not proof read.

Just a normal burger in California

>> No.18297327

ID2020 unironically sounds like the mark of the beast. If retards think everyone is gonna be on board to sign up to be implanted with a microchip, then they have another thing coming to them.

>> No.18297371

>>18297274
Yes already on it. The real question is what is the real Ethereum? I listen in on all the dev calls and zoom stuff.

The Ethereum devs have a general detain about plugging in the test net to Ethereum. The problem is it's a shitshow. Tons of hackers have Ethereum and the rest is in the hands on Chink scammers like CZ and plus token.

They may very well fake a ethereum Miner revolt and use it as a excuse to 1: keep the Ethereum they already have locked on the test net and 2: create a genesis block to wipe the slate clean.

Anyone with a IQ above 90 care to chime in on that? Would it be smart to onboard to the test net with our holdings now or later?

>> No.18297395

>>18297327

Bro you are more then welcome to not do it. The whole plan is to use ID2020 to exclude luddites from international travel and economic.

No one is going to want to go to rednecks homes and get shot trying to implant them with a chip not going to happen. What will happen is you are never getting on a plane or using electronic money.

>> No.18297457

>>18297395
>And no one could buy or sell anything without that mark, which was either the name of the beast or the number representing his name

Fuck you, I haven't traveled anywhere in my life yet outside my country and I really wanted to this year especially since my financial situation has improved. I guess I can still squeeze it in when this blows over before any microchip gets implemented

>> No.18297512

>>18297457

Good luck I did not see this coming and I work on these blockchain projects. I litteraly just tried to get a Passport expedited last week and no amount of money is going to make that happen now. Plan was to hide out in Japan until this all blows over and work remote but nope.

Check the the Gov website they litteraly revoked the right to freely travel in order to "stop the spread" you can submit a Passport application but it won't be processed for a undisclosed amount of time.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/get-fast.html