[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.05 MB, 720x1280, Quarantine.webm [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18187114 No.18187114[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/voices/im-from-wuhan-china-and-this-is-what-i-wish-the-world-knew/ar-BB11ES6k

>reading this and sympathizing with this dog eating slit eyed chink
Even if he wasn't clearly a card carrying CPC member, fuck him. These chinks eat dogs and bats and anything under the sun, and they eat half their food alive, fucking sadistic idiots. I understand why they don't allow comments on article, but it really made me made. If you're country isn't suckling at china's teat or part of the belt and road bullshit, then the chinese only want to benefit at your expense. never trust them.

>> No.18187188

>>18187114
this totally isnt astroturfed. glow harder bitch

>> No.18187320

>>18187188
Just read the article and tell me it doesn't make you rage.

"And it certainly doesn't help when our own president contributes to this false depiction by calling COVID-19 the "Chinese virus," an utterly xenophobic label that reflects, and fuels, a growing Sinophobic and anti-Asian sentiment that has contributed to a spike in discrimination, racism, and violent hate crimes across the US and Europe. Associating a global virus with a specific country is a powerful way to fan fears of foreigners and propagate racist notions that they're diseased."

I'm sure only white americans and europeans have reacted this way, not africans or middle easterners or even other asians. We should all have hug a chinaman day, like in Italy. For the last two months, avoiding chinks was literally a good way to avoid the disease, because it started there, because they eat fucked up shit from wet markets.

>> No.18188329
File: 58 KB, 633x800, thechinesequestion.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18187320

>> No.18188607

>>18188329
wow thats rage inducing as well. can't believe no one in our government noticed that china men were scouring the country buying up all the masks and mailing them home. they could have prevented this if only they realized how valuable those are. Then a month later the US surgeon general asks tells american citizens to stop buying them because they don't work, but the chinese had already bought most of them.

>> No.18188643

>>18187114

> /biz/ - Business & Finance

Take this shit to /pol/ glownigger filth

>> No.18188760

>>18188643
This someone post the pasta