[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 38 KB, 1003x828, iktf.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18159446 No.18159446 [Reply] [Original]

Can't blame people in here for speculating endlessly on the baseline thing. It's been so long since we have had any updates or concrete news of a major announcement.

I like to think I did the whole crypto investment thing the right way. I did my research properly. I read whitepapers, vetted the team, checked the website for professionalism, looked for working products and things that will disrupt traditional industries etc. Chainlink was one of the few that ticked all the boxes, and as such it is my largest and only holding.

But here we are, month after month reading blog posts and tweets and medium articles about companies using Chainlink....yet the transactions are stagnating. Yes I know the corona virus disrupted a lot of businesses, but still....

All I've felt so far is disappointment and underwhelmed. Chainlink has no customers. Nobody is willing to pay for an oracle network. Sergeys 700k's are serving as funding for a handful of literal nobodies to use the most expensive price call network in the world. How does a company valued at a billion dollars have zero customers after three years?

I just want to feel like I've made a good investment :(

Just wanted to get my thoughts out there. I think I might be over invested. I just want news that one proper, respected company is using this project, then i'll feel relaxed.

>> No.18159471
File: 137 KB, 840x646, 1373476747254.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I'd be lying if I said I was still a believer, I feel trapped at this point. My linkies have been a jail cell, not an investment. I'd love to be surprised in the future on this, but man VET really really REALLY over-promised and I was stupid for believing it.

Don't post any shit about being patient either, I've probably been here longer than you have.

It’s been a tough hold, for sure. It’s not even a price thing either. It’s when days turn to weeks that turn into months of checking and seeing the same shit on the pivotal every single day with no signs of actual progress. Then we get one random day of three "partnerships" and we all get our hopes up just for it to end the next day. If we were seeing more and more ACTUAL customers every couple of months, I really wouldn’t care about the price action, cause at least I’d know progress was being made.

Nothing new, no updates, and we’re left wondering if we’ll ever see anything come of Oracle, SWIFT, MSFT, etc. Then every couple weeks or so we see big news of Tezos or baseline locking down huge clients. All we do here is grasp at straws and speculate that Link has to be involved somehow. And crazy wishful thinking is the only thing keeping us excited.

The Link ICO was 3 years ago now. It felt like a no brainer. I remember scrambling and moving stuff around in my portfolio to secure my "suicide stack". I’m sure I’m not the only one second guessing whether it’s the investment opportunity I once thought it was. All we can do now is hope some of these partners turn into customers eventually.

>> No.18159474

>>18159446
You got shilled into a three year old running joke Pajeet scam meme token on biz. Why out of all human possible investments did you choose that one. Are you mentally retarded or what is it

>> No.18159522

>>18159446
Didn’t read not selling

>> No.18159538
File: 28 KB, 968x681, eco-friendly-toilet-paper-alternative.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Meanwhile I am a precious metals chad and even though the spot price has dumped due to paper traders running to fiat, people are scurring to obtain physical gold & silver paying 2x-3x spot because anyone with a casual understanding off the economy knows hyper inflation is inevitable.

>> No.18159610

>>18159446
ari and sergey said it multiple times, 5 to 10 years. go read the derivatives blogpost or learn about the securities settlement process and think about how long it took for modern practices to be designed and implemented. it took many hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of man hours to approve, design, test run, and legally clear every step of each of link's target bureaucratic processes, and the same will be tru going forward.

>> No.18159666

>>18159446
Bro the whole world is going to change once we get out of corona meme. A lot of jobs will be eliminated and companies will look for something like chainlink everywhere and only the ones who adopt it will survive. Powered by Chainlink will be the more powerful statement. Just take link as your savings account and you will be fine. I have put every cent I did not need for food and shelter in Link from 2017 and at this price I could be 10 years doing literally nothing while living better than most wagies. Keep buying and never sell you will be ok

>> No.18159681

>>18159610
This.
You just need to step away from biz and looking at prices. Try to develop your own life and improve there so that if you do make it, itll be all the sweeter.

>> No.18159684
File: 901 KB, 1548x696, 1585446434975.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

ChainLink are a bunch schizo ass faggots who are technically illerate. And im not meme'ing. Exhibit A is a fellow link marine whose post you can find in /biz/ archive right now

>>/biz/thread/S12049254#p12049446

keep in mind OP, this is the average mental state of a linkard

>> No.18159696
File: 194 KB, 1393x918, 1585446512450.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Exhibit B is showing Linkie's amazing coding knowledge. Notice how linkies spam as much techno babble as possible in all their threads, yet have no idea how their coin actually work. Here is them blowing the google "partnership" out of proportion

>> No.18159701
File: 91 KB, 1050x988, 1585446793110.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Exhibit C is showing how linkies blatantly lie about their shilling points. Did you know linkies' only reason for why a LINK token will be in the $1000 range is collateral, yet the word collateral is nowhere to be seen in the whitepaper? Here one shill getting completely btfo in his tech shilling by another coder

>> No.18159702

>>18159684
Here comes pastafaggot

>> No.18159711
File: 124 KB, 736x648, 1585446961099.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Exhibit D, do not just take it from some /g/angsters, even coders on reddit see through links bullshit. notice how its gotten over 600 upvotes, so you cant say its some lone mental guy and his opinion. The idea of LINK generating any high price is technically impossible and all these people "partnering" with link are using it for the most basic functions thats not the actual whitepaper purpose of LINK

NOTE, do not believe the LINK shills lies about this reddit user being a larp or a secret linkie. you can check his post history right now and see he is in no way associated with the link community

>> No.18159717
File: 410 KB, 600x600, GSXI8g0z.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And here we have is the biggest scammer of the ChainLink team, Johann Eid
You can thank Johann Eid for being the one to make the google-chainlink news completely overblown. Hes the one that hosts these google-link events and larps about it being a official partnership

Linkies' treat his words like the bible.
>>/biz/thread/S16766683

Here is Johann Eid blatantly lying about LINK integration in R3 Corda; a Ripple/XRP partner.
This is what Linkies do (and even the team) they lie, exaggerate, and pretend hypothetical scenarios are real

>>18159702
not an argument

>> No.18159727
File: 216 KB, 809x1024, sergy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

And here we have the chainlink shilling discord in action. They create false ms pictures that are supposed to look like official business/government documents and have pseudo-nuLinkers reply in excitement

>>/biz/image/dxSTvjBc4FfsmJDY7my7Vw

>> No.18159741

>>18159446
The FUD is getting hilarious. Now they are working on emotional arguments. Here is what you do, you shut the fuck and sell and stop making threads. No one cares man either sell or hold. I'm holding. FFS stop trying to shake out newbies. This shit is about to take off anyway

>> No.18159759

>>18159446
>. I just want news that one proper, respected company
Fox news?