[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 80 KB, 747x541, ETqS3C5WoAEUQ1s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
18123697 No.18123697 [Reply] [Original]

LOWES IS A TERRIBLE COMPANY

They have been taking no measures to protect their employees during these tough times.

While every other mega corporation is giving their employees big bonuses, or paid time off for anybody symptomatic, these guys have done almost nothing. No paid sick time unless you can prove you HAVE the virus (uhh....). One time $300.00 payout IF you are full time. only $150.00 if you are part time (who work just as hard as these full time guys and just as many hours each week.

Every day more and more lowes workers are diagnosed positive covid-19. The stores keep it quiet and tell nobody to discuss it, but it leaks out. Still they do nothing.

Every one of their posts on twitter is flooding with angry employees. Yesterday they sent a corporate email to all their employees telling them that they will be terminated if they post about them in a negative way on social media (what the fuck?)

Then the managers were called in and told that they must combat the negative exposure from their personal twitter accounts (again, what the fuck?)

Its a sad situation, but still they press on... towards the big upcoming sale. biggest one of the year. the BLACK FRIDAY EASTER SPRING SALE!!!

tons of covidiots buying non essential patio furniture, mulch, and fucking paint. While employees are getting infected by these people. bringing the infection home to their loved ones.

these customers come by the fucking hundreds and flood the store. ignoring any 6' rule... telling people they are "bored at home... might as well work on some projects right?".

Its insane... and it needs to fucking stop.

FUCK THIS COMPANY & FUCK THOSE PEOPLE COMING IN FOR THAT SHIT.

https://twitter.com/Lowes

>> No.18123884

Shut the fuck up, you whining commie. I'm going to get me 32 planks of lumber at 50% off and there is literally nothing you can do about it.

>> No.18124051

>>18123884
they selling shit cheap yet? I need to do my spring planting soon. Gonna be nice AF this weekend.

>> No.18124083

>>18123697
I was going to go to Lowe’s for a few bags of manure, but this post will do just fine. Thnax!

>> No.18124290
File: 89 KB, 641x700, 1577810210713.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>18124051
>>planting now instead of two weeks ago
that garden is ngmi

>> No.18124345

I've gone to lowes like 4 times in the last two weeks in the middle of the day and it has been slammed by people like me "working from home." Lowes and home depot are safe bets when earnings come out. IDC about their disposable work force

>> No.18124411

>>18124290
it was cold AF 2 weeks ago here

>> No.18124412

I'm guessing Lowe's is still open because they also sell food, not because manure and lumber are "essential".

You should also be glad you can still earn paycheck, ungrateful swine. If you hate it so much then quit, fucking retards.

>> No.18124447

Lowes is so fucking based

>> No.18125277

Home Depot gave 4 times as much money to their employees!

They are getting 10 days of pay for full time and 5 days of pay for part time.

Best Buy is doing a "come to work if you want to" approach and STILL paying them! They are even giving their installers an extra $5 an hour.

Lowe's did this more than a week after every other company stepped up. They only did it out of peer pressure.

>> No.18125380

>>18123697
idk what a lowes is but whinging commie kikes like you deserve to get gassed. this whole china flu shit is a (((big-pharma))) hoax and it will all blow over by next weekend.

>> No.18125906

>>18123697
Lowes is definitely going into a business textbook case study, lol, and not the good kind.

>> No.18125926

>>18123697
1. quit
2. stay at home
3. kys

>> No.18125974

>>18125380

Literally kill every American worker. Fuckin commie wagie scum

>> No.18126021

I swear this virus has been a godsend to me. Get to work from home, been making good money from the market. Top it all off work just canceled the yearly inventory.

Nice being an accountant and working from home. Sucks for the poor fuckers that have to come in and weld or whatever the slaves at the plant do.

>> No.18126030

Holy fucking based. Looks like I'm buying some cinder blocks today!

>> No.18126054

>>18123697
Walmart is doing the same thing. I have a friend who is an assistant manager. Another associate's husband was diagnosed with covid-19 and the higher ups are refusing to provide guidance to the employees despite them all likely having been exposed. They are simply keeping any bad news under wraps to keep selling merchandise. Do you expect them to close the whole store and send all the exposed employees home? This situation has truly been the rich sacrificing the poor and stupid who choose to continue going to work in public. It's gonna be bad in two weeks...