[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 6 KB, 300x168, 1p9ngv.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17813413 No.17813413 [Reply] [Original]

Holy shit I hate living with my grandma!! She's so condescending and always yelling at me. I'm 24 but she make's me feel like a fucking toddler. I can't even cook a decent fucking meal without her breathing down my neck, so i now I have to risk my health and waste money eating out everyday. I fucking hate my life, I tried to bring a prostitute here to finally relieve stress but ooooohh noo granny wasn't haven't that, god damn cant even get any pussy in here! I'm a military vet with no fucking job, and i don't want a job anyway I'm tired of people yelling at me, that's why i left the military. I have gi bill but the only college here fucking sucks, and i dont want a trade because trade businesses suck and ruin your body. Coding and online jobs are saturated with stinkin gooks and pajeets. Holy fuck whhat do i do just tell me how i can be a fucking NEET already and not have to work, i just make enough extra money to fuck a whore every friday night and buy wing stop

Chainlink? google adsense? TELL ME HOW NOW!

>> No.17813449

>>17813413
Sounds like you're a loser trying to take the easy road to success that can't take critique at all. You'll never make it

>> No.17813451

>>17813413
Lmao

>> No.17813482

>>17813449
What kind of fucking normie bullshit is that, If your end game is to get a "job" and wage slave then you're a fag. plain and simple. I'm just trying to live life on my fucking terms and my terms only, and that means getting fucking money without having to bend over backwards and let anyone fuck me in the ass, much less my own grandmother. You can submit but not me.

>> No.17813569

>>17813482
>I'm just trying to live life on my fucking terms and my terms only
Sounds like you don't know what the fuck you're doing with your life. You want to make money but you have any job prospects to get that money. If you couldn't handle basic military duties, then the outside world isn't going to be any easier. Stop being unrealistic and actually think about what you have now that could get you a leg up from where you are right now. If you're trying your best not to be a "normie", you will always feel alone and bitter about life

>> No.17813609

>>17813413
>I'm a military vet
As a military vet, I fucking hate it when other vets use this as a crutch to sit on their asses and whine while not doing shit. Yeah you served, great. You got a lot of benefits for serving. Guess what? Service doesn't preclude you from being a contributing member of society after you get out, or give you some license to be a dickhead. Get up off your ass and go do something.

>> No.17813647
File: 281 KB, 600x555, 8c1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17813609
>falling for the contributing member ofnsociety meme
You've been trained well, soldier. I'm with op on this. Working is cringe. Having a boss is cringe. The based way to live is like what OP says he wants to do.. And the easist path is crypto we just need whales, boomers, and normal fags to pump our bags. Some inheritance money wouldn't hurt.

>> No.17813679

>>17813413
i feel like this is bait but there's probably a lot of people lurking who actually live lives similar to this and have the same type of mentality. even if you wanted to make all your money just trading shitcoins and options, it takes incredible patience, high risk tolerance, and a lot of learning to be able to do so successfully and you still need a good degree of luck. there's no easy way out. and why would there be? why would you expect the world to just hand you food, shelter, and entertainment without you giving something equivocal in value?

>> No.17813693

>>17813647
Dude holy shit. This is why /pol/ is the worst board. Talk about crabs in a bucket

>> No.17813703
File: 59 KB, 240x240, Vlcsnap-2015-11-08-12h27m57s873.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17813647
Fucking this, I've been keep takin notes from the kikes and I want in on the schtick, This world is going to fucking shit, and I want to see it burn but until then i want to enjoy life and not have to put with fuckin niggers, crackers, spics, gooks, pajeets I want to have enough money to drive around the world and fuck as many women as possible, and cum in the virgin ones raw. That's literally all that fucking matters. Yet these motherfuckers want to start a family, and sweat for their jewtopia, now fuck them and fuck anyone who feels like they owe a single damn dime to this world. The only reason I joined the military was for free food, shelter, and whore money for miniscule effort, the moment they demanded more effort and fucked up my equillibrium I knew i had to get the fuck out. Now im gonna milk the gi bill, disability, and unemployment for all their fucking worth invest that shit, and live like a fucking king because it's my fucking right and i don't owe nobody jack shit!

>> No.17813705

Buy low sell high. It's literally that easy.

>> No.17813735

>>17813449
no no no. this guy. This guy is gonna make it. go back to your cubicle faggot

>> No.17813769
File: 6 KB, 226x249, 1584165187539.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17813703
even the kikiest of kikes lose on their investments sometimes. and not only does the average cost of living increase as you age, but surely the fed will continue to devalue the dollar, as well as make it harder for the little guy to make significant gains just by swapping out assets. even if you're motivated only by selfishness as you say, you don't have a fucking plan and it's complete hubris to think you can outkike the kikes.
and i agree with you on not owing the world shit, because you truly don't. people are not going to give you value (whether it be food, shelter, travel, prostitutes), without you creating an equal or greater value for them. the world doesn't owe you shit either. if you don't at least LARP as a (((productive member of society))), you're going to starve.

>> No.17813780

>>17813735
Structural engineer here that works wherever and whenever I want to. If you think the only decent paying jobs are cubicle jobs, you know nothing of what's actually out there of the real world.

>> No.17813786

>>17813703
>i don't owe nobody jack shit
Got that part right. You know you are living off the backs of others right? You just need to find what you like doing or don't mind doing which hopefully contributes somewhat to society. You don't have too but you are profiting off people who do. Society is vast and the weirdest shit can be considered beneficial to the thing. Let's not forget we have fucking roasties who get paid for analyzing fashion trends and stupid shit like that but even they make up part of society so you don't have to do some horrible shit, that's all in your head.

>> No.17813804

>>17813786
stfu, I live off those who havent' wised up to the jews. Money doesn't even exist it's just a concept, im not going to slave away for something imaginary.

>> No.17813807

Tachyon is improving on its different layers to better it's efficiency through the use of DHT, UDP, blockchains, PPoLP

>> No.17813835

>>17813413
Thank you for your service. It's despicable that your grandmother would treat a veteran that way. I once had to punch a fast-food employee in the face because he wasn't aware (pretending not to know it exists) of the military discount. Even if the manager defended him saying that he was new. Luckily the charges were dropped because the kids dad was also a Marine Corp veteran who sympathized.

>> No.17813845

>>17813413
Your grandma is 100% right, and she probably remembers you grandpa at your age actually having a set of balls, instead of expecting to live as a leeching man child who can’t even understand why fucking whores in his grandma’s home is out of line.
If you can afford hookers you can afford a flat. The mi et makes the rules, pay for you own shit if you want to live by you own rules. Until then you live by the rules of the people good enough to support your retarded zoomer ass.

>> No.17813854

>>17813845
Dude hookers are like a couple hundred bucks for a quick blow. Apartments are like 10x that in an area without black/Hispanic/[Insert Weird New Refugee Group Here] neighbors

>> No.17813896

>>17813845
Don't bring my fucking grandpa into this you fucker, sure was hardworking and high test but what the fuck did that ever do for me? If he had my mindset I wouldn't be in this fucking situation because he would've milked govern benefits for investments and we'd be sitting on some hard fucking cash. If your grandchildren have to work in 2020 then you didn't take the right steps. My grandma is always talking shit non-stop comparing to my that 6"4 champ, like I can live up his legacy, fuck that shit.

>> No.17813937

>>17813896
if your grandpa had the mindset you have, your grandma wouldn't have a fucking house for you to live in the first place. you haven't noticed the overwhelming majority of people milking government benefits are poorfags? living in shit apartments in shit neighborhoods. successfully kiking the government out of millions of dollars requires more effort, risk, and self-cucking than just earning it like a normie.

>> No.17813958

>>17813609
kek
same
based

i have a lot of friends who went into the army losers, did already and returned to being losers once they ets'd, very sad

>> No.17813970
File: 239 KB, 1080x1143, 1555144998597.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17813647
>>17813703
Oh shit, I posted in a honeypot thread by mistake. Sorry guys, keep up the good work.

>> No.17813999
File: 127 KB, 782x758, 1573255340238.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Don't bring my fucking grandpa into this you fucker, sure was hardworking and high test but what the fuck did that ever do for me? If he had my mindset I wouldn't be in this fucking situation because he would've milked govern benefits for investments and we'd be sitting on some hard fucking cash. If your grandchildren have to work in 2020 then you didn't take the right steps. My grandma is always talking shit non-stop comparing to my that 6"4 champ, like I can live up his legacy, fuck that shit.