[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 181 KB, 550x550, 1577326472933.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17503085 No.17503085 [Reply] [Original]

Crypto is finished now the fad is over faggots its all going back to 0 fucking Bit Coins lmao XRP does everything bitcoin does and the powers that be still control it so there goes your decentralized Digital bits you fucking nerds. No one wants decentalized anything apart from all the big holders of these shit coins. Proof of stake ones are even worse. Bitcoin isnt even decentralized there are a handful of main developers deciding everything and not onyl that but the mining is centralized too. BTC maxis say Ethereum is centralized pre-mined shittoken but so is BTC lmao all of the big holders of any coin have already cashed out into fiat and made tens/hundreds of millions of dollars from you tards and you still defend them like fanboys meanwhile they still talk about replacing fiat KEK i will be back in 1 year after Trump has banned this scam industry to laugh at all of you retards bagholding this junk
suck my dick retards

>> No.17503090

Crypto is a scam industry
First post best post

>> No.17503094
File: 31 KB, 960x878, 878496841651.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17503085
>Crypto is finished now the fad is over faggots its all going back to 0 fucking Bit Coins lmao XRP does everything bitcoin does and the powers that be still control it so there goes your decentralized Digital bits you fucking nerds. No one wants decentalized anything apart from all the big holders of these shit coins. Proof of stake ones are even worse. Bitcoin isnt even decentralized there are a handful of main developers deciding everything and not onyl that but the mining is centralized too. BTC maxis say Ethereum is centralized pre-mined shittoken but so is BTC lmao all of the big holders of any coin have already cashed out into fiat and made tens/hundreds of millions of dollars from you tards and you still defend them like fanboys meanwhile they still talk about replacing fiat KEK i will be back in 1 year after Trump has banned this scam industry to laugh at all of you retards bagholding this junk
>suck my dick retards
Crypto is finished now the fad is over faggots its all going back to 0 fucking Bit Coins lmao XRP does everything bitcoin does and the powers that be still control it so there goes your decentralized Digital bits you fucking nerds. No one wants decentalized anything apart from all the big holders of these shit coins. Proof of stake ones are even worse. Bitcoin isnt even decentralized there are a handful of main developers deciding everything and not onyl that but the mining is centralized too. BTC maxis say Ethereum is centralized pre-mined shittoken but so is BTC lmao all of the big holders of any coin have already cashed out into fiat and made tens/hundreds of millions of dollars from you tards and you still defend them like fanboys meanwhile they still talk about replacing fiat KEK i will be back in 1 year after Trump has banned this scam industry to laugh at all of you retards bagholding this junk
suck my dick retards

>> No.17503100

>>17503094
this

>> No.17503113

>>17503085
You are right op

>> No.17503118

ok retard

>> No.17503130

>>17503085
I agree

>> No.17503215

just sold everything

>> No.17503223

>>17503215
this but unironically

>> No.17503319

Exactly. That's why you go all-in XRP, because it is the true bitcoin. no decentralized fantasy bullshit

>> No.17503768

Thanks just sold and shorted BTC 125x leverage