[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 298 KB, 381x381, CraigWright.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17392715 No.17392715 [Reply] [Original]

Unironically suck cock and take dick in the bum.
Believe me, that's a bloody quick way to make some dosh, full stop. You can probably charge 0.25 - 0.3 BSV an hour.
It's not as bad as it sounds. I'm 100% straight, but I've gotten fucked twice before to see what it's like. It feels bloody brilliant, I almost prostate orgasmed each time. I didn't like having to kiss the guys who fucked me (they were filipino and into that sort of thing), but they both had really thick cocks and I loved getting bent over and stiffed. Even better is lying on your back, feet on the bugger's shoulders, as he crashes you to the absolute hilt.
Sucking cock is great, too. Feels really submissive, choking on a lad's hog, and then greedily lapping up his bio-organic procreational microtransactions. Anyway, like I said, I'm completely straight (wife, two kids, all that), but sometimes I just want to be used like a fucktoy.

>> No.17392725
File: 50 KB, 398x398, npc2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17392715
>Unironically suck cock and take dick in the bum.
>Believe me, that's a bloody quick way to make some dosh, full stop. You can probably charge 0.25 - 0.3 BSV an hour.
>It's not as bad as it sounds. I'm 100% straight, but I've gotten fucked twice before to see what it's like. It feels bloody brilliant, I almost prostate orgasmed each time. I didn't like having to kiss the guys who fucked me (they were filipino and into that sort of thing), but they both had really thick cocks and I loved getting bent over and stiffed. Even better is lying on your back, feet on the bugger's shoulders, as he crashes you to the absolute hilt.
>Sucking cock is great, too. Feels really submissive, choking on a lad's hog, and then greedily lapping up his bio-organic procreational microtransactions. Anyway, like I said, I'm completely straight (wife, two kids, all that), but sometimes I just want to be used like a fucktoy.

>> No.17392739
File: 50 KB, 398x398, npc3.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Unironically suck cock and take dick in the bum.
Believe me, that's a bloody quick way to make some dosh, full stop. You can probably charge 0.25 - 0.3 BSV an hour.
It's not as bad as it sounds. I'm 100% straight, but I've gotten fucked twice before to see what it's like. It feels bloody brilliant, I almost prostate orgasmed each time. I didn't like having to kiss the guys who fucked me (they were filipino and into that sort of thing), but they both had really thick cocks and I loved getting bent over and stiffed. Even better is lying on your back, feet on the bugger's shoulders, as he crashes you to the absolute hilt.
Sucking cock is great, too. Feels really submissive, choking on a lad's hog, and then greedily lapping up his bio-organic procreational microtransactions. Anyway, like I said, I'm completely straight (wife, two kids, all that), but sometimes I just want to be used like a fucktoy.

>> No.17392750

now that’s what I call based