[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 770 KB, 2048x996, 1582350434931.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17379852 No.17379852 [Reply] [Original]

https://youtu.be/pr2yj2cxpeI

Timestamp: 8:50:00

>"Gavin Andressen lives in Amherst near me and I met him many times at meetups. Gavin was absolutely firm that Craig was Satoshi so it never really occurred of me to doubt it until I met Nick Szabo.... he was absolutely earnestly trying to persuade me that Craig was... I dont even want to use the ugly words he employed!"

>confirms that Gavin still thinks Craig is Satoshi
>confirms that Szabo is a scumbag and desperate to be seen as Satoshi

Tick tock, the world is starting to wake up and discover the truth

>> No.17379925

Go on....

>> No.17379970
File: 101 KB, 901x807, Maybe satoshi maybe scammer eh who cares.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>Dude Craig is Satoshi because some rich dude believes some other guy who told him he was Satoshi
Too bad even Gavin Andressen has been uncertain for a while now. This house of cards is going to come down hard any day now.

>> No.17379989

>>17379970

Go to bed Nick

>> No.17380060

>>17379852
I finally exchanged some LINK for 21 BSV after watching this earlier. I'd been on the fence for weeks after actually doing some research. I'm now convinced that BTC will go to 0. The halving will light the fuse on the ticking time bomb that Blockstream turned BTC into with the block size cap. Capping the block size at 1MB won't allow miners to recieve increased profits from fees, which they must do to compensate for decreased mining rewards. Plus, either Congress or the Treasury Department are going to make mixers illegal this year and Blockstream is technically runs a mixer.

On top of it all, the kikes are absolutely seething over the whole thing. There has been an unprecedented level of FUD over the last couple days. It's not the kind of cheap FUD to keep reddit away. It's not ironic or funny. There's a real anger behind it. 2020 will be fun.