[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 234 KB, 1125x853, BD057188-3070-405E-8B55-C02F34E28897.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17342183 No.17342183 [Reply] [Original]

The pasta here on biz has been getting quite stale. I suggest that we move the needle, circle back and have a deep dive. Here, I’ll start frens.

I´m oldschooler, and I tell you the truth is that coke was everywhere. Even little kids used it back in the day. I remember coked up whores like aged 11-14 walking up the streets up and down downtown New York just searching for the new blow.

I myself preferred Crack, the rush of it. Us old school crack heads never touched the powder, it was no christmas back in Bronx if you know what I mean, it was for the white upper class. I still miss crack, me and my friends would buy this knackerbread type of substance but instead of smoking it, we stuffed it up our ass. Rectal ingestion of cocaine has no negative overdrive on your body: you simply shit out all the poisons when your close to OD.

I remember sitting in this crack house, year was 1985. Some little nigglets bought me crack, the police could not even catch those dealers because they were so small and they were not part of any particular race even. They had yellow tinge to their skin but they were most obviously just plain old niggers. we referred to them humorously as "The Tong"

The Tong had the crack, but they also had the delivery of it. We would just sit down on any street corner and "Bob" as I used to call him would make this small hizzling sounds down at the Fox Chase section of NY. 20minutes later cops and crack dealers would literally surround us, all of them wanted a little piece of us.

Doesn´t surprise me that cocaine went to shit after the "New Coke" formula was launched by Coca Cola. Coincidence or not, everything was shit after that change.

I am still not angry about those years even though my head is a mush these days and I would still like to thank the great Coca-Cola Co. if anyone is even reading this. The original recipe.

>> No.17342221

>>17342183
What is this retardation

>> No.17342311
File: 52 KB, 542x512, 1517060893828.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17342183
I useto get paid $5 for picking up 100 empty crack viels on any given Friday morning
>Tremont and grand concourse 1987
Thanks for the pasta crackhead anon

>> No.17342315

>>17342183
I HAVE NEVER HAD SEX AND I PROBABLY NEVER WILL

>> No.17342858
File: 325 KB, 699x518, 53B9AAA5-595E-4EBD-9E0B-01439263C001.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17342221
Its pasta general. Share your pasta.

Legend has it that if you travel east to Japan, you will find an old man living on the coast just 40 miles south of Tokyo. If you give this man $500,000 he will take you to an island just off the coast that can't be found on any map. This island is filled with people without faces or names, who hold grudges over the most trivial of matters. When you arrive at this island the first thing you will see is a swimming pool that is never open. Just beyond the pool you will find a town that is filled with cats. You must find a white cat wearing a pink bow. If you ask the cat how to get to Mexico, he will stand up and ask you for three things: Your name, your face, and your soul. If you agree to give them to him, your face will vanish and you will forget your own name. You can live on the island and have whatever you desire, but you can never leave the island. The only way to escape is to find the cat again and ask for a young child. The next day a van will pull up in front your house. You will hear a knock at the door, and a voice will ask if you want to come to a party. No one knows what happens if you answer the door.

>> No.17342915

your just a faggit who played army, never actually had any engagements beyond getting mortared at your cop and you are trying to pretend being a soldier is something other than it is. Had dinner a few months ago with 5th group (O-5) retired and we had the exact same assessment of our TIS. I didn't mind gassing haji, I joined on my 17th birthday right after 911, what I did mind was watching good men die for nothing and then seeing those that survived it being set up by the VA to failure. What shitbirds like you who never saw anything like real combat don't get is that you get stuck in a catch 22 if you are fucked up and need help, they will discontinue your help from the VA if you don't take their meds, and most of the meds they are feeding us are simply for some cunt in DC to catch a kickback from the pharmacorp who is bribing them. You tink you have a clue and you are some high speed tough guy with it all figured out, but you are actually a fucking poser who is probably a fucking POG who never saw any combat who is internet tough guying on biz about his larp of a career. I'm not salty about the choices I made, and im well beyond the dark parts of what I went through with a successful biz and senpai, and I run my own VSO helping guys who dealt with similar shit to me, so save you ad hominem cheap shots. I just want to make anyone reading aware that you are a fake bitch.

>> No.17342971
File: 986 KB, 498x272, splishy.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

donald trump's a straight shooter that will cut through you in the blink of an eye.
live fast or die slow that's my motto

>> No.17343213
File: 8 KB, 400x400, arpa.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

CONGRATULATIONS~~
MR. FONTAINE?
YOU GOT A SON

>> No.17343230

>>17342858
Big if true