[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 259 KB, 1000x861, kkQvUsW.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17129686 No.17129686 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone ever move back in with their parents? Like after graduating, or having a professional job for a few years? How did it work out?

>> No.17129736

Moved back with my parents for a few years after graduating to save some money while I worked on starting up my LLC. Now I’m 4 years into that, completely self sufficient, only person in my company and work full-time from home setting my own schedule. It worked out well and gave me time I needed to focus on goals.

Girls are a different story though. I had a girlfriend for most of that time who was in the same position as me luckily, trying to bring back random girls to the parents is far from ideal for everyone involved

>> No.17129906

why move out in the first place?

>> No.17130022

>>17129906
society makes you feel like a retard if you say you live with your parents, but besides that theres nothing wrong lol. (each family have their rules)

>> No.17130178

>>17129736
Sounds like it worked out for you. In my case I got burned out from my job so much that I think I need to restructure my life.