[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 211 KB, 1200x630, 1515404357210.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17120977 No.17120977 [Reply] [Original]

>Tuesday: Pumping up to 900 peak.
>Wednesday: Crashing into a state of 700 before going still.
>Thursday: Teasing by surging back to 800, before sliding around the edges of 729 - 765.
>End of Thurs: 748.49$.

I have little interest in experiencing a rollercoaster with no sure idea of where the fuck I'm going. If you wanna make me pink, just make it obvious. If it plans to make all Elon weebs into gurgling green boys, make it so.

I'm not even sure what's causing these sudden changes after being worth around 300 for so long and suddenly pump away like it got its cock stuck on the bull's horn.
Some say it's caused by the delays of deliveries since corona virus is the latest China trend.
One brainy man talk about it being an inflation from rising too fast and being overvalued.
Others say the dip is being corrected by the market to balance out the sudden surge.

Not in an economic crisis and not in the red. Just utterly confused as to what the fuck is happening.

Should I hold? Sell? Wait for another surge?
Naturally the /biz/ faggots can guide this foolish wojak with Sminem's wisdom.

>> No.17121015

Ask yourself this.

Is tesla the most vaulable car company of all of them? If no, then if it hits 1200 it is amazingly overpriced.

Fyi, marketcap per car ever produced is about 400k a car.

I would expect a major downtrend if this was a logical market (its not)

>> No.17121635
File: 55 KB, 831x799, 1578216023843.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17121015

Will take this into consideration for the future. Although still curious for how long this will last. It'd be optimal if another overvalued surge came in so I could leave this journey with a decent win at the very least.

Having it placed in funds for 5 years seems more safe, as I really don't have nether the time nor the energy to keep going like this daily, camping the graph.

>> No.17121702

>>17120977

Tesla, and for a lot of other stocks right now, are a pure speculative trade. Is Tesla, the company, worth $160 billion. Of course not. They've never made a single dollar. And most of their revenue is still from selling tax credits. They are a company completely propped up by the government (in various ways) and easy money from a decade of loose monetary policy.

But almost all stocks right are pumped up many multiples their real value due to various factors, mostly the lack of competing investments with comparable yield, and mass printing of money by central banks.

Tesla is a meme stock. The typical Tesla investor probably gushes over Apple, Facebook, Google, and Amazon as well. So if you figure people are going to throw their money in a meme company to pump it up over a trillion mcap than TSLA at $6000 might seem realistic. But if you valued it based one fundamentals it would be hard to even justify $100 per share.