[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 169 KB, 416x416, xsn.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17044156 No.17044156 [Reply] [Original]

I mean it's not even funny anymore.
Example:
1) sometime they fud their own investment (Link) to the other people of the board (there are more or less 20 people on this board
These other people on the board they also hold link or bsv or any other coin and in turn they FUD each other for fun
Seems like a mongoloid behaviour
2) Why the fuck if a coin goes down all the board is painted with retarded bobo pics and pink wojack pics with ''AAAAAAA'' like complete mongoloids?
Don't you know that every market has cycles of up and down?
3) the fact that you always try to time perfectly the goes beyond me.
You want get that. You can try.. but on the long run you are statistically doomed to fail
No.. instead they want to time the market perfectly shorting at the absolute top and buying at the absolute bottom
this for every coin
4) Why the fuck do you larp so much? It's not even funny... I mean we are the same 20 peope larping to each other. It's sad. Sad and retarded
There are a lot of more things that can be said but I'll stop here cause it's not worth my time recall them.

Ah the last: ''OH LINkies'' (t. Link holder who shorted a recent pump thinking he's smart)

This is beyond the retardation seriously.
5) why do you call others pajeets? And why pajeets should be shilling their coins here where the daily traffic is ridiculous?
>Inb4:
>fuck off normie
>you have to go back
>fuck off pajeet / ranjeet/ ranjeesh

>> No.17044234

>>17044156
Fuck off newfag pajeet ranjeet rajesh puneet ass looking nigger

>> No.17044755

What does this have to do with XSN?

>> No.17044790

>>17044156
>t. autist with no concept of fun

>> No.17044809

>>17044156
Fantom a scam sirs!!!

>> No.17045689

>>17044156
>sometime they fud
>the fact that you always try to time perfectly the goes beyond me.
>You want get that.
>on the long run

>why do you call others pajeets?
WHY DO YOU FUCKING THINK. LEARN ENGLISH.