[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 49 KB, 462x692, 5B4C6FC3-8A7E-43E3-9705-D44B901C37A9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
17026966 No.17026966 [Reply] [Original]

I noticed it about a week ago. Continuously and rapidly buys/sells $30 of link. You can look, I guarantee you’ll see it. Please don’t reply with any delusional predictions of massive hikes/dumps. Saw a thread on here a little bit after I noticed it and you freaks were actually convinced that it was Sergey himself exit-scamming. We should know that’s not the case simply because the 17 yr old mouth-breather writing the post either didn’t notice the bot was doing both buying/selling, or was promoting the idea of a massive dump to people who would end up reading his rage induced psychotic role-play of a “market guru” after his dicey alt coin dumped on him. Anyway, if anyone has actually seen this type of trading happen before or even has an idea of what’s going on beyond “it’s a bot” just post it here. My first post on 4chan btw. i’ve been browsing through on /pol/ & /biz/ since mid-2016, though. During my senior year of high-school I saw a lot of threads on here mentioning BTC and I nearly bought some “2016” BTC with all the part-time money I could save as a high schooler. Fuck that hurt.

>> No.17026983

Your complete avoidance of reddit spacing is a sure tell you are from reddit.

>> No.17027034
File: 32 KB, 250x268, 1580200987587.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

You were weak! The power used in magic was made to be wielded with one hand. When the sword passed through your small fist, it shattered! That was like smashing the ocean with a piece of lead!

[He was a retard!] Everyone was shoving back and forth as they panted. Merely one person had thought about the danger and had begun to gulp in an attempt to avoid the attack.

[Waaaaah, that is scary!]

>> No.17027040

pee pee poo poo

>> No.17027109
File: 199 KB, 1024x678, chinese-army-smile-1024x678.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17026983

>> No.17027431

Let me swing my link in peace almost to 31

>> No.17027826

>>17026966
100 thousand on the cheapest ring on the niggga finger bitch wooh

>> No.17027879
File: 317 KB, 1080x1127, F2113521-EC1E-4164-B2EF-E0A5F5699007.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>17026983
The clear sign for me was that he just saw the bots. /biz has known this since june.

>> No.17027954

>>17026983
Well like I said it’s my first thread on here. “You’re from reddit” lmao what are you talking about? I don’t use reddit. I know all the “reddit user” shit people say on here. i’m not new here. My line spacing huh? You mean I didn’t use complete paragraphs? Sorry, I’m not caught up with the small intimacies of posting a thread on a defunct public forum on undoubtedly the most depraved part of the internet. I actually expected at least a partial-answer to my question what a fucking disappointment. wow

>> No.17027984

>>17026966
Yeah projects pay market makers that create liquidity at a 50/50 split and make their money on the fee that they charge to do that.

It's common across all markets and masks true liquidity sadly.

>> No.17028005

>>17026983
Incredibly based

>> No.17028023

>>17027954
*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
*raises fedora*
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See ya on the boards.....

>> No.17028236

>>17027879
You fucking dweeb. I’ve been visiting here for 3 1/2 years on and off depending how much I have to invest. I don’t visit daily so I probably didn’t see it on here amongst everything else. I’m in on link as of last 4 months ago so i’ve been coming here a bit and i’ve noticed it’s gotten worse and worse because of one thing - faggots like you who work a medium wage job at best and put every single cent they have into alts so they can gamble everything do the only thing that’s ever mattered to them; showing your friends, and family the second hand 2007 lamborghini that you could barely afford after trading crypto. I’m sorry your high-school class traumatized you socially to the point of complete isolation. Your internet rep will pay off one day buddy i promise