[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.10 MB, 3264x2448, chickenfarm.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16823834 No.16823834 [Reply] [Original]

>he buys chicken from corporate jews

imagine being a good goy and spending your hard earned good goy bucks on tendies that are injected with god knows what instead of starting your own indoor chicken farm.

>> No.16823849

>>16823834
>turn mummy’s room into barn
Shit advice

>> No.16823858

>>16823834
where's Kang the bootleg anon? He doesn't even raise his own chickens. He's streamlined this process.

>> No.16823874

>>16823849
“Oh yes don’t mind Timmy, he’s a nice boy. Struggles with making friends at school, so we told him to pick any animal friends he wanted. We didn’t think he’d put a chicken farm in Aunt Gertrudes room though!”

>> No.16824429

>Stinks
>Have to feed / clean / check health of chickens and their enclosure
>Loud
>More expensive than buying a locally reared chicken from the market every week
Yeah I'll pass

>> No.16824505

>>16823858
Hey yo kang here if ya did dis it wouldn't be bootlegging. It would raise your costs. Da only reason i be hustlin is to stand up for wagie rights. I be hustling to stick it to da man

>> No.16824537

Y'all don't need unions or rights you just need to understand and take advantage da system. Food need be clean n shit. high staff turnover. Most dem peepz be from hood. Connect dem dots

>> No.16824547
File: 48 KB, 783x391, ECEC5622-DE73-4610-B1B2-85E28D6FB702.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16824537
Yea
Fo sho

>> No.16824551

>>16823834
fucking imagine the smell

>> No.16824568

That would smell, and I'm a pussy that wouldn't be able to kill a chicken, especially one I raised.

>> No.16824750

>>16823834
I spend my GGBs on a distributed agreement that I own a fraction a whole signed on a binary blob by an artificially hard to guess number generated randomly by a retard spending their parents GGBs of electrical power to push GPUs/FPGAs to compute sha256 hashes in hopes of getting a fraction of the whole without paying GGBs themselves...

>> No.16824786

>>16824429
This. Raising less than 1000 chickens simply isn’t worth it. Even in a shit tier country, unless it’s at least 1000 chickens in rotation (cuz you want at least 4 rotations/yr) then it’s not even worth raising for yourself. Then you have to pay shit skin to kill it, get the feathers off which is a pain in the ass, clean it, gut it. And for basically 1 bucket of chicken? Fuck that shit. I’d rather buy it at the store.

>> No.16824802

>>16823834
keeping them indoor is inhumane too fag. all meat should be outdoors and free

>> No.16824859
File: 468 KB, 1151x1531, 1578791708708.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>he doesn't write children's books

>> No.16824886

imagine the stench

>> No.16824910

I raised about 25 quail in my backyard. They had an enclosure with a wire floor that shit, and all the food they waste would drop through. It turns out just like you would expect. Cool project at first then it turned into a nightmare. >Males start raping the females and the males dont even produce eggs. >One day I go outside and rip the heads off half of them with my hair hands. Hot blood spraying everywhere. >Get the bodies on ice and then begin to clean. Takes about an hour for like twelve of them. Not even deboned either. Wrap them in jalapeno, bacon and cream cheese, and smoke them.
>bretty gud
>females stop laying eggs
>rats eat a hole into the siding of our house and survive off dropped bird feed
>round two
>rats living in walls
>zero profit, and eggs and meat were not worthwhile, they also needed to be fed everyday

>> No.16824930

The 'more expensive' people are missing a fairly big part of the experience. You don't keep a few chickens or grow some vegetables at home because it is cheaper than mass production/industrial farming. You wouldn't do anything if that was your mentality.

You do it because you get to spend some time on a hobby that teaches you things and connects you to something which is fundamental for survival, consumption. You get to learn all sorts of nuances which aren't available off the shelf or from a youtube video. You get hands on experience and knowledge.

There is value in the experience, the knowledge and the final commodity in all cases. Yes on a $/hr basis shit is ruinously expensive, but you can't view it like that. I accept that priorities change and many people don't have the time or resources to devote to fucking around with hobbies or projects for the sake of it ... but if you have motivation you'll find a way and if you are spending the rest of your time doing fuck all ... literally fuck all except rotting your brain, consuming the lowest common denominator commodities and building a world view where you are the smartest, best etc then you are a self sabotaging piece of childish shit.

Teenagers front image because they don't have anything else. Adults accept that they need to try things to be able to speak with authority. They aren't paralysed by the fear of being judged for their failure. They accept that alternative of doing nothing and being roasted by your own internal monologue is much worse. They don't just call everything gay or stupid because they are too cowardly to do something even slightly unconventional.

>> No.16824972

>>16823834

Only in fucking Russia

>> No.16824977

>>16824859
Hahaha top kek

>> No.16824980

>>16824910
Yeah man if you keep poultry for any length of time you better get used to having to murder rats. I used to feel bad about it, but then you accept that they aren't really part of the natural environment, they are more a product of human activity. I ended up feeling all selfish and shit ... that my existence and choices created a niche for these creatures to exploit and you get all weird about the drive to survive and how life finds a way. You get on with it and it is ok ... smashing their heads with hammers, finding them trapped with broken legs. Like this constant struggle where humans tend the natural world in the hope of leveraging something of beauty and value and all the while accumulating horrific memories and stories which stain your fucking soul until you've had enough and just want to give up and accept death. My form of the will to survive.

It is also interesting that rats exist everywhere around us. We just don't see them or pay attention to them. When you do something which brings you into their world you've suddenly got an awareness of them. I've been leaving cities for the airport early in the morning while all the trash is heaped up for the cleaning crews and the number of rats leaping on and over it is insane. Previous night? People everywhere. Morning? Rat rat city bitch.