[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 16 KB, 379x301, real-imag-time-spiral.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16800020 No.16800020 [Reply] [Original]

Thesis: we are all thoughts, needs organize us into streams.

Let's start with the notion of dimensions.

There are spatial dimensions: 1d, 2d, 3d, etc.

2d means 2-dimensional
3d - 3-dimensional

We can imagine that 3d object has 2d objects inside and 2d object has 1d objects inside.

So what I'm trying to imagine is that there are some other non-spatial dimensions. Let's say "entity dimensions".
There are 1-dimensional entities.
There are 2-dimensional entities.

Let's say there are n-dimensional and n+1-dimensional entities. What are the relationships between them? I think there are "is-a-thought-of" relationships:

one n-dimensional entity is a thought of one n+1-dimensional entity.

So let's say that we people are n-dimensional entities.
We are all thoughts of some n+1-dimensional entity.
And our thoughts are n-1-dimensional entities.

You may think "sounds like some schizo thoughts". Exactly. That is a fractal schizophrenia of all beings in all dimensions.

Why do we think? We have some stimulus to think. That is a need. Without needs we wouldn't even think because there's no need, right?
Needs organize our thoughts into streams, they start, initiate the process.

So you are gambling with coins or whatever. Basically you are trying to find a way to fulfill your needs. That's the mechanism of a thought process of that n+1-dimensional entity (or entities).

>> No.16800072

pee pee poo poo

>> No.16800074

>>16800020
If we think in terms of projections, then we can imagine that:
- we are n-dimensional entities
- there is some n+1-dimensional entity
- we are projections of that n+1-dimensional entity to n-dimensional "planes".
- we are thoughts of that n+1-dimensional entity.

>> No.16800083
File: 29 KB, 527x582, janny.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I just want to be in a constant state of not having to deal with the world's bullshit.

>> No.16800093

>>16800020
This is your brain on chainlink

>> No.16800109

>>16800093
All those links are ways to organize you into streams or some other structures.

>> No.16800113
File: 76 KB, 720x707, 9t1bOnR.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

imagine being part of a tranny discord pooling your thoughts together and this shit is all you come up with. Only Wittgenstein could get away with presenting a thesis like this without bothering to defend it against 2000 years of thought. Fucking delusional trannies kys sudoku ASAP

>> No.16800134

>>16800083
Sex is a need too. "Wanting" something is need too.

>>16800113
You sound like you are frustrated about something. You got frustrated enough to post something. That was a need and it organized the parts of your body and made it post what you posted.

>> No.16800156

>>16800134
Inaction is a conscious choice. We have the freedom to disconnect from society if we choose. Not because we're unconscious retards responding to needs. You render human consciousness animalistic and that is why you will always be a street shitting shitskin. I'm sorry for your lose.
> Please F to pay respects.

>> No.16800167
File: 26 KB, 257x271, 1518667715435.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

*Loss

>> No.16800220

>>16800020
sounds like you're having another schizo psychosis but worry not bro because I have just the right place for you: >>>/sci/

>> No.16800224

>>16800020
Too many assumptions/leaps required for me to agree, but it got me through a shit, so thanks.

>> No.16800232

>So you are gambling with coins or whatever. Basically you are trying to find a way to fulfill your needs.

Yes that's true

>> No.16800236

>>16800020
you high nigga

>> No.16800290

>>16800020
So we are all elements of some multi-dimensional thought process.

And maybe everything is interconnected by invisible incomprehensible causal relationships.

>>16800156
> You render human consciousness animalistic
> animalistic
> 1. characteristic of animals, particularly in being physical and instinctive.
> 2. relating to or practising the religious worship of animals.
You miss.

>>16800220
Everything is psychosis. Look at this board full of people obsessed with coins. That is literally obsession.

>>16800224
You see, agreeing/disagreeing are thought process too. The thesis is beyond science because it's not falsifiable. It states obvious things that are impossible to disagree with and it has assumptions and leaps. That's true.

>> No.16800409

Remember pizzagate?
There was a chat where people talked about pizza but it sounded like they are talking about something else.
If you read those messages, do they sound weird to you?
Do you think that they are not talking about pizza, but it's a code for something else?

It's possible that this gambling with coins is code for something else.
It's possible that these beings are gambling with some process.
It's not about coins, coins are just a code.
I know it sounds crazy, but something weird happens in the world sometimes.
Like pizzagate, gamergate, watergate.

These people are gambling with something.
There's a possibility that they are obsessed, hypnotized.
They can't help but gamble.
Maybe some thought process is going on at higher dimensions.

Can you propose other interpretations?

>> No.16800507

>>16800409
There are things that don't make sense.

They were talking about uses of cryptocurrencies.
They are obsessed with cryptocurrencies and they are not interested in the uses of it.
There was a post about using cryptocurrencies in protocols and they ignored it.
People are obsessed with coins and there is an interesting case of using them and they ignore it.

And the history of the progress in the field of cryptocurrencies doesn't make sense too.
Why not create some universal interchangeable coin?
If the system is distributed why not design it in such a way that all the coins can be changed freely and can be easily integrated into distributed system of coins?
Some type of coin pop up, and then the next cycle of speculation begins.
It should be obvious that the coins are just code for something else.
Are these people retards?

Or maybe the fault in the system was introduced intentionally.
What were the reasons to add faults into the system?
What do you think about this, anon?

>> No.16800566

>>16800507
> If the system is distributed why not design it in such a way that all the coins can be changed freely and can be easily integrated into distributed system of coins?
> Or maybe the fault in the system was introduced intentionally.
> What were the reasons to add faults into the system?
> What do you think about this, anon?

Maybe these coins are like neuro-mediators in the brain.
There is no single universal neuro-mediator, there are types of them: dopamin, serotonin, endorphin, etc.
And maybe coins are like that.

>> No.16800705

>>16800566
> There is no single universal neuro-mediator, there are types of them: dopamin, serotonin, endorphin, etc.
Maybe that's a misconception.

>> No.16800735
File: 426 KB, 850x844, devilsangels.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16800220
>sounds like you're having another schizo psychosis

>> No.16800764
File: 500 KB, 1030x1400, Praying-s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16800020
good OP image
saved

>>16800020
>That is a fractal schizophrenia of all beings in all dimensions
"chimeral mind" is a term I like to use

>> No.16800777
File: 252 KB, 3678x1461, interlinked within cells.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16800093
>This is your brain on chainlink
https://youtu.be/ZRcpnM26nJM
"And blood-black nothingness began to spin... A system of cells interlinked within cells interlinked within cells interlinked within one stem... And dreadfully distinct against the dark, a tall white fountain played."

>> No.16800792
File: 134 KB, 621x618, DOKNq9yV4AEQb_6.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16800020
>That's the mechanism of a thought process of that n+1-dimensional entity (or entities)

>> No.16800905

>>16800020
Consciousness is just an emergent property of neurons in your brain you fucking skitz there is nothing magical about it. We dont need a reason or “needs” or fucking 7 dimensions to be aware, its just a byproduct of or physiology. People dont need new age shit to buy shitcoins, they just need to be indians

>> No.16800960

>>16800905
And the thought process continues.

> Consciousness is just an emergent property of neurons in your brain
What if it wasn't? Let's imagine. The consciousness would search for the explanation of the mechanisms of it, and it would find it. You see, saying that consciousness is just an emergent property of something doesn't disprove anything. It's not a counter-argument, it's just an additional facts. The thesis is not falsifiable, it's beyond science.

> We dont need a reason or “needs” or fucking 7 dimensions to be aware, its just a byproduct of or physiology.
You can't prove that. That's a metaphysics territory.

> People dont need new age shit to buy shitcoins, they just need to be indians
See
>>16800409
>>16800507
>>16800566
>>16800705

>> No.16801024

>>16800735
>>16800764
>>16800777
>>16800792
Can you post more?
It's all about coins anyway, the coins are part of multidimensional processes.
It doesn't matter if it becomes illogical or irrational.

What do you think about an idea of purpose?
What do you think about an idea of dead-lines?

>> No.16801094
File: 472 KB, 2719x1450, lost in yesterday.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16801024
>Can you post more?
I would but I've got to go for now, need to make love to my waifu and rest for the night
it's been a wild last two days of revelation for me so I need to unwind and come back to normalcy

However, if you haven't seen them already I posted two in-depth threads the last couple of days
>>16791241
>>16795361

>>16801024
>What do you think about an idea of purpose?
it can be thought of as modes of behaviour (purposeful or purposeless)

>>16801024
>What do you think about an idea of dead-lines?
dead-lines are my best friend in the context of my career and project timelines
I despise when timelines/deadlines are not clearly defined since it allows laziness to creep in

>> No.16801158

>>16800020
>"is-a-thought-of" relationships:
>sounds like some schizo thoughts
>Yes.

okay yeah fuck outta here, the picture you posted is cool but your post is bs. you're just suggesting and defining something and not actually suggesting any reasoning or rationale or purpose or anything. what makes you think that? why am I spending so much time on this post? fuck you for taking this time out of my life.

>> No.16801300

>>16801158
What do you think about keeping emotions under control? Looks like you are not doing that.

> what makes you think that?
Let's say it's a thought experiment.

> you're just suggesting and defining something and not actually suggesting any reasoning or rationale or purpose or anything
What do you think about those things you mentioned?
> reasoning or rationale or purpose or anything
Here is an analogy:
if you look close enough, everything is atoms. And atoms are something sub-atomic. So everything is something sub-atomic. We see various arrangements of that stuff and we give various names to what we see, we categorize things.
Purpose is a category too.
If you look close enough, I mean if you think close enough, you would see that everything that makes sense doesn't make sense. Because you step into territory of not making sense. And purpose is like that. Take anything that has purpose. If you look or think close enough you can see that there is no purpose. Because the territory of not having purpose begins there. But maybe that's just a border between group of purposes and another group of purposes? I don't know.

>> No.16801311
File: 93 KB, 1023x577, DazyKhaXcAArD8T.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16800020
You forgot the most important part - how dopes any of this make us money!?
What are you using these mutliple dimensions to model?
Maybe if you can find the mutual entropy of several seemingly independent variables and create a multi-dimensional model, you might uncover a way of successfully betting against markets or determining 'fair value' of securities.
Where is that part! this is /biz/ not "metaphysics tinged with conspiracy 101"
>>16800409
>It's possible that this gambling with coins is code for something else.
Not everything is a codified symbology, in fact very little is! Most of the time the semiosis comes after the object is formed!
A tiger's eyes in the jungle isn't a "symbol" of danger, but the signified is an inference made by the pattern recognition system of the human brain you time wasting schizo.
The layout of European cities was often emergent, only places like post-Napoleonic Paris or modern Athens was built form a blue-print, but unregulated urban sprawl fucked up that plan. There's no symbology, no design.
What does any of this have to do with /biz/
>>16800507
>They are obsessed with cryptocurrencies and they are not interested in the uses of it.
yeah because they are speculating on the volatility of the markets, there's no deeper meaning here!
>Or maybe the fault in the system was introduced intentionally.
Hanlon's Razor schizo, Hanlon's Razor.

>> No.16801543

>>16801311
> Where is that part! this is /biz/ not "metaphysics tinged with conspiracy 101"
Exactly. Where are people having meaningful and useful conversations about economics, about building businesses, organizing income? A bunch of coin gamblers clog the board and mods don't want to move them to their own board dedicated to coin gambling.

> time wasting schizo.
Is that a bad thing? What is the dead-line, what is a purpose, what needs to be done?
These coin gamblers are clogging the board, where are the discussions of serious business so that we don't waste time?

> Hanlon's Razor schizo, Hanlon's Razor.
> Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
No, it doesn't look like stupidity. The design is distributed and they can't create a distributed system easy to integrate into.

That's like taking a car and putting a brick instead of a wheel and then speculating on it.
Or imagine taking a car, taking the wheel away and literally putting shit there. And then flies use that shit to do their thing.
But it's clear to see the difference between what the design suggests and what we perceive.
Like something added distortions but the design is so obvious that it can be seen even through the distortions.

>> No.16801595

>>16801543
No, you don't understand -- what does this discussion of multiple dimensions do to increase my net-wealth or my income?
Answer that.

>> No.16801671

>>16801543
>>16801595
And please explicate a direct causality with actionable and measurable imperatives, not vague all encompassing theories and conceptual analogy making.
Ideally it should end with simple heuristics
>When X, do Y
or in the case of multiple dimensions
>When Xi and W7i do Y2

>> No.16801679

>>16801595
The coin-gambling naturally leads to the discussion of obsession, hypnosis and needs.

> to increase my net-wealth or my income
Where are the discussions of how the economics work, how to organize a business, how to increase income?
Or maybe all the productive work is gambling too?
It doesn't make sense.

Imagine a bridge collapsed. And people instead of building new bridge gamble and speculate on the cost of the new bridge. And someone asks "Maybe instead of betting on the cost of the bridge we build the bridge or at least we start discussing how to build it?" And people get angry and say to him "what does this discussion of building a bridge do to increase my net-wealth or my income? Go out you time wasting schizo".

>> No.16801734

>>16801671
Those are completely different things. You want me to program you: if (this) do {that}. But at this point I'm interested in understanding how systems work.

>> No.16802118

>>16801679
>>16801734
that's not /biz/ realted. Goodbye