[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

>> No.16706323
File: 32 KB, 472x489, 1575484948216.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>The 216th number is this sequence is 619220451666590135228675387863297874269396512. The sum of all the digits in that number add up to 216, as well. He notes that it is believed that the secret or hidden name of God contains 216 characters. There are many other fascinating relationships and sacred geometries, which are presented by Lucien Khan in more detail at the links below.
>
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mVWd1aLiYZQU8VvYFBnW8kxodeYim3bYDIFfh-w42eU/pub

>> No.16706329
File: 181 KB, 1280x1024, 1575485104850.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

216TH NUMBER IN THIS SEQUENCE IS –

216: 619220451666590135228675387863297874269396512

And if you add up all the individual digits in that number it adds up to 216.

If you look at the numbers in the Fibonacci Sequence you will find that the last digit in each number forms part of a pattern that repeats after every 60th number and this 60 number pattern repeats all the way into infinity.

Notice that after the first 60 numbers the last number starts to repeat. This 60 number pattern repeats all the way into infinity.

What I did is, I arranged those 60 digits in a circle (as seen in Diagram 1) and I found the results so amazing and revealing that they are simply Divine.

First you will see that the “ZERO’s” in the sequence align perfectly with the 4 cardinal points on a compass. And if you look at the number adjacent or directly opposite each number you will see that they add up to 10.

But there is so much more:

At this point I need to tell you why I am so fascinated by this 60 digit repeat pattern.

I have been working on a cosmological theory that states that the universe was not created in a singularity event as per the ‘Big Bang’ but rather that the universe is an eternal cycle of energy to mass and that this cycle repeats after every 60 billion years or rather after every 60 units of time.

The number 6 is crucial in my findings as 6 is the first whole entity in the physical universe. Every physical object must have 6 dimensions from its point of origin, being: UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, BACKWARD & FORWARD.

We get to 60 because we are using base 10 mathematics so:

6 x 10 = 60

6 squared or 6 x 6 = 36

36 x 10 = 360

The physical universe manifests in all 360 degrees.

6 cubed or 6 x 6 x 6 = 216

There are incredible predictions related to the number 216.

>> No.16706331
File: 233 KB, 1600x975, 1575486899569.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The earth rotates once on its axis every 24 hours.

If I spilt this Fibonacci 60 Digit Circle down its central Axis and add up the first 30 numbers I get a sum of 128. Add up the remaining 30 numbers on the other half and I get the sum of 152.

152 – 128 = 24.

Not only does this diagram show the 4 cardinal points, North, East, West & South. But it also highlights the 12 hours on a clock face.

On top of all of that, if I split the image down its central axis and subtract the one half from the other. I get 24, which just happens to be the amount of time it takes for the earth to rotate once upon its own axis.

As a matter of interest the total sum of all 60 numbers in this cycle = 280.

But if I subtract all the 5’s in the image, thats 8 x 5 = 40. (The zero’s and 5’s highlight the 12 hours).

I get 280 – 40 = 240 which is 24 x 10.

I don’t think people can really understand what this means. Mathematics is universal. No matter where I go in this universe the Fibonacci Sequence will always be the same.

But only here on earth, will any of this have such powerful meaning.

Earth is UNIQUE.

Please think about this and what it means, this is not magic or witchcraft. Pick up your calculator and add it up for yourself.

In all the Universe, The Fibonacci Sequence shows us the earth’s cardinal points, The Hours on our clock & The 24 hour rotation of the earth axis. And so much more…...

>> No.16706334
File: 210 KB, 1280x1024, 1575485629149.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

For example: It is believed that the secret or hidden name of God contains 216 characters.

Now, bearing my cosmological theory in mind you can see why I was so astounded to find this 60 digit repeat cycle hidden in the Fibonacci Sequence.

But this could simply be a random pattern of 60 numbers right? Yes, they could be. So I need to do more.

If 6 x 6 x 6 = 216 Which has divine connotations. What happens if I take 3 of those Fibonacci Circles and combine them as in Diagram 2.

These are not simply 60 random numbers repeating to all infinity. When 3 of these circles are aligned at the dead centre, as in Diagram 2, the circumference of the circles touch perfectly at their midpoints (Number 5 in the cycle) and I find that the 4 internal arcs add up to 360 and the 2 exterior arcs each add up to 180.

So now I have a 60 repeat cycle that produces the number 360 when aligned in this order.

Remember my theory says that the universe recycles every 60 units of time and manifests in all 360 degrees.

Look at the Clock Face (Image Below). The 5’s & Zero’s align perfectly with the 12 hours on a clock face.

Dear God how can I convey the PERFECTION of all of this to you?

Mathematics is showing us how perfect CREATION is. The face of a clock is divided into 12 hours that align perfectly with the 5’s and zero’s from the Fibonacci sequence. The same Sequence that produces the golden ratio.

It means the universe is a perfect creation and has deep structural programming. A single day can be sectioned up into 60 equal units (OR 2 x 12 HOURS) using the Fibonacci sequence.

The Fibonacci Sequence is making a perfect Human Clock

>> No.16706340
File: 503 KB, 1300x903, 1572608582456.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://youtu.be/WkEleGB5ICk
https://youtu.be/T3FvtMSUeLk
https://youtu.be/_NUD8Z_cRh0
https://youtu.be/F1NgFQnToEA

>> No.16706346
File: 487 KB, 1216x704, 1575487374356.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

If I align 2 circles with one on top of the other intersecting at the first number “5” markers as seen in Diagram 3 below. The remaining numbers add up to 216.

Could all be coincidence right?
Do you know that we don’t know precisely why we use 60 seconds and 60 minutes or 360 degrees. The answer is buried somewhere in antiquity. It was assumed that these were simply arbitrary units that we adopted for convenience sake.

To me this is proof that the first whole unit in the physical world is 6. Made up of the 6 dimensions mentioned earlier being UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, BACKWARD & FORWARD. Every object in the physical universe manifests from its point of origin and extends in these 6 dimensions.

Traditional physicists say we have only 3 dimensions being XYZ or length, breadth & height. But I beg to differ. That is an egotistical view of the world based on our point of view and not from the point of origin or centre of the object being observed.

An object has the traditional XYZ plus –XYZ making 6 dimensions.

6 is the first ‘whole’ 6 x 10 using base 10 mathematics gives us 60 units.

6 x 60 = 360 The universe manifests in all 360 degrees.

6 x 6 x 6 = 216 The Divine Trinity.

NB.

216 is the smallest untouchable number which is also a cube
Plato's number: Plato alludes to the fact that 216 is equal to 6 x 3, where 6 is one of the numbers representing marriage since it is the product of the female 2 and the male 3. Plato was also aware of the fact that the sum of the cubes of the 3-4-5 Pythagorean triple is equal to 216
The total number of corner-angle degrees on the surface of a cube is 2160.
The diameter of the moon is 2160 statute miles.
The years of a Zodiac Age are also 2160.

>> No.16706362
File: 279 KB, 1280x1024, Star of David Fibonacci 60.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The Number 7

The Kabala teaches that God created the world with seven spiritual building blocks—His seven “emotional” attributes.

I only have 6.

But I knew that physicists counted 3 dimensions plus time as a 4th dimension.

I use the same 3 dimensions (XYZ) but I also have (-xyz) which brings me to the six dimensions mentioned above.

But I also know that time is the 7th dimension.

This number 7 is crucial.

So I aligned 7 of my Fibonacci Repeat Cycles as seen in Diagram 4 below.

These 7 circles form a famous pattern known as “The Seed Of Life” and it appears throughout the ancient world as well as in works by Leonardo Da Vinci.

When I calculate the points where the flower pattern intersect I get a perfect 60. Draw a circle anywhere inside that pattern and the corresponding numbers on the 12 points on the circumference adds up to 60.

This is no coincidence.

But there is so much more. When I superimpose the Star of David into the design the 6 inside points add up to 60.

The 6 outer points add up to 40. Together they give me a perfect 100. This is a perfect 100% or whole using the "base-ten harmonic".

>> No.16706369
File: 128 KB, 1200x630, metatron's cube9.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This next part is nothing short of Divine and points to a history rich with mystery and hidden knowledge.

Metatron was a scribe of God and is said to have been sent to earth with a message of divine knowledge.

The diagram 5 (below) is a partial representation of Metatron’s Cube which is said to be a sacred diagram or divine geometry that contains all the secrets of the universe.

The totally amazing and unbelievable part is that when I create Metatron’s Cube using my 60 digit repeat cycle I get the Sacred Numbers 216 & 108 (Google these numbers).This is a very important number in many religions and was considered sacred by Plato as well as Fibonacci.

108 x 2 = 216.

The secret name of God is said to contain 216 characters.

The diameter of the moon is 2160 miles

The solar radius is approximately 432,450 miles (2160 x 2)

And the speed of light is 432 squared or 186 624 miles per second (approximately).

>> No.16706370

what the fuck is all this schizo shit
janny, get the meds

>> No.16706379
File: 287 KB, 1018x1018, aeb93fc7-7daa-41bf-beb8-5d2ca87955a9-20236-00000e84db255052.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16706370
Its buisness related bucko

Zelda is Freemason, and Zionist propaganda. Zelda is a Yiddish name. Honey and darling are male, and female dualities spinning around a center pole. Honey has dark curly jew hair. It's programming you to serve the Rothschild's using Mason lore.

https://www.babynamespedia.com/meaning/Zelda

Zelda's language of origin is Germanic, Turkish, and Yiddish. It is predominantly used in English, Hebrew, and Yiddish. Yiddish origin, Yiddish use: It is derived from the word selig which is of the meaning 'happy, blessed'.

>British Israelism

A Link to the Past was the first to swap the Christian crosses for mystery school symbols; Triforce, Masonic eagles, Horus falcons/hawks, Cancer lobsters, etc.
Link = linking your dualities. The Triforce symbolizes two lower dualities ascending as one. The Triforce consists of equilateral triangles, and can be made with the vesica pisces. The claimed Hojo clan source is a squat, non-equilateral triangle.
Tal Tal Mountain is a step pyramid with a "world egg" on top.

Ocarina of Time = the magic flute from "The Magic Flute" (Mason Mozart's last opera)
child Link = child Horus
adult Link = adult Horus
Green was the color of Horus's eye.
Link's hat forms child Horus's loch of hair.
The reoccurring volcano symbolizes Vulcan/Tubal Cain. The Goron forges you a mighty sword like Tubal Cain.
Hyrule Lake, and the later Oceans symbolize Enki/Ea.
Hylians = Hylics
mummies = Osiris
The Royal Family's Tomb hints at the murder of Princess Dianna.
Temple of Time = Temple of Saturn
Rauru is the builder of the Second Temple = Cyrus the Great

https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/232376217/#232376217
https://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/horus%20saturn/

>> No.16706384
File: 648 KB, 1800x3100, 1566523584673.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ari Juels Reddit username is arij216 https://www.reddit.com/user/arij216/

So what is this deal about 216 you ask next?

This is the synopsis of Ari Juel's Tetrakys novel:
>International Monetary Fund is startled by an oracular voice from his computer charging him with crimes against divine numerology and God
https://www.amazon.com/Tetraktys-Ari-Juels/dp/0982283709

The number 216 is in Bible associated with Oracle of God aka the Holy of Holies (Oracle)
https://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_216.php

It has the gematria value of 216 (Literally, an Oracle and also there is numeration for a Chain with the value of '216' found in Hebrew)

The number 216 is itself a cubic number, and also both the product of two cubes and the sum of three cubes (of a Pythagorean triple).

It is also the multiplication of 6x6x6

>The Number 216 is the cube of 6 - the Number God used in the foundation of the Creation Holograph. It is the value of the Davir (Holy of Holies, called the Oracle in the verse above) which God designed as a physical cube of 20 x 20 x 20 cubits:

These identities integrate with the Holiness of the Number 6, which is the Number the Lord God Almighty used to construct the Cosmos (= 600). This is why the "Man of Sin" who sits in the Holy of Holies shewing himself to be God, is marked by the Number 666. It is his attempt to sit in God's Holy Place.

The Number 216 is also the number of counters in the border of the 73rd triangular number representing 2701, the value of Genesis 1.1:

Notice the similarities with the Genesis triangle and the Zelda Triforce and the Oracle of Seasons / Of Ages publication dates.

Research Gematria, research Qabalah. Research Antichrist, blockchain system of control mark of the beast breadcrumbs

>> No.16706392
File: 177 KB, 1600x1280, metatron's cube12.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Each circle adds up to 280

280 x 13 = 3640

The total sum of all those numbers = 3640.

Take all those points where the Star intersect not as (5 + 5) but as ‘5’ I get:

3640 – 40

= 3600

This design is “PERFECT”

Remember Metatron’s Cube is a Fractal

Fractal = A curve or geometric figure, each part of which has the same statistical character as the whole.

To me the answer is as clear as day. The universe recycles after every 60 units of time and manifests in 360 degrees. This is how the Universe exists for all eternity. Metatron’s Cube is a Fractal of the “WHOLE”.

You people need to Google the numbers “108” and “216” and their religious significance.

Why was it believed that the Secrets of the Universe were Hidden inside Metatron’s Cube and Sacred Geometry?

We didn’t know that the end numbers in the Fibonacci Sequence recycle after every 60 digits into infinity until we had computers.

I cannot begin to explain the sheer “INTELLIGENCE’ involved here, this is undoubtedly a big step toward proving once and for all that the universe is not a random singularity event but it is an Intelligent Creation and recycles for all eternity.

>> No.16706400
File: 304 KB, 800x1081, Symbols-72-names-of-God.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

This next image is a Christian Diagram and this shows the 72 Names of God. 72 x 3 = 216.
Once again we see a connection throughout the ancient world related to these sacred numbers.
It may interest you to know that in each cycle in my rendering of Metatron’s Cube there are 60 numbers, so in total, for this entire rendering of Metatron’s Cube using the 60 digit cycle there are 60 x 13 = 780 numbers. (See Diagram 5) But each circle has 4 zero’s so subtract 4 x 13 which is 52 you get 780 – 52 = 728.
But remember the “5’s” intersect at 8 points (See Diagram 5). So we only count those numbers once. Now we have 728 – 8 = 720. And 720 is a base 10 harmonic of 72.
The more I study Metatron’s Cube using the 60 digit Fibonacci repeat cycle, the more convinced I am that the ancient’s were far more knowledgeable than we ever thought.
We don’t use 60 minutes and 360 degrees because it was a silly superstition or because it was convenient. No, we use these units because they point to a Perfect Universe created by a Supreme Intelligence.
There are still many secrets hidden in this design. Secrets that will unlock the gates to the Messianic Age.

I have done a great deal of research into the Fibonacci Sequence as well as the Golden Ratio and the Golden Angle.”

Physicists and Cosmologists calculate the age of the universe to be roughly 13.75 Billion years old.

I tie this number directly to the Golden Angle which is 137.5 degrees.

We are at a unique point in time where new things occur in nature. I believe we are living in a time of revelations.

>> No.16706404
File: 237 KB, 1068x710, 1575491911041.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

The similarity of the 216 gigantic faces on the temple's towers to other statues of the king has led many scholars to the conclusion that the faces are representations of Jayavarman VII (Khmer: ព្រះបាទជ័យវរ្ម័នទី ៧)himself. Others have said that the faces belong to the bodhisattva of compassion called Avalokitesvara or Lokesvara.[7] The two hypotheses need not be regarded as mutually exclusive. Angkor scholar George Coedès has theorized that Jayavarman stood squarely in the tradition of the Khmer monarchs in thinking of himself as a "devaraja" (god-king), the salient difference being that while his predecessors were Hindus and regarded themselves as consubstantial with Shiva and his symbol the lingam, Jayavarman as a Buddhist identified himself with the Buddha and the bodhisattva.[8]The similarity of the 216 gigantic faces on the temple's towers to other statues of the king has led many scholars to the conclusion that the faces are representations of Jayavarman VII (Khmer: ព្រះបាទជ័យវរ្ម័នទី ៧)himself. Others have said that the faces belong to the bodhisattva of compassion called Avalokitesvara or Lokesvara.[7] The two hypotheses need not be regarded as mutually exclusive. Angkor scholar George Coedès has theorized that Jayavarman stood squarely in the tradition of the Khmer monarchs in thinking of himself as a "devaraja" (god-king), the salient difference being that while his predecessors were Hindus and regarded themselves as consubstantial with Shiva and his symbol the lingam, Jayavarman as a Buddhist identified himself with the Buddha and the bodhisattva.

>> No.16706426
File: 572 KB, 800x900, 1577473591156.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Those who said Sergey has no vision (the same speech!) have not been paying attention, particularly to his earliest appearances.

Chainlink is being constructed to fill the role of an idealised arbiter of truth, connected to the most perfectly dispassionate executor, in the form of public smart contract chains.

- [ ] This is in fulfilment of the deepest Platonic ideals of contract and governance that have ever been conceived, but which have remained out of reach, mere approximations even under the highest forms of lawful Republic, as at every step human capriciousness asserts itself and corrodes the final product, the freedom of contract found when our pledges are given force by Leviathan. Alas, ‘from the crooked timbers of humanity, no straight thing was ever they

By redrawing the locus of consensus as that of a precise ledger with sound game-theoretical guarantees at its edges, and iron-clad stricture within, rather than a continuously renegotiated knife fight, the level of trust required to engage in mutually beneficial enterprise plummets precipitously.

But what does it plummet to? The trust required is now neatly circumscribed to the trust in the information delivered unto our new Leviathan. There is fortunately a market for this trust, a pool of agents who are willing to stake their reputation and collateral on any piece of digitisable information on which it is possible to come to consensus. The truth is a most excellent Schelling point, and one which well-incentivised agents can reliably settle on.

Do not underestimate the power and the generality of this arrangement in its maturity, nor the amount of human and economic potential that this will unlock.

>> No.16706436
File: 68 KB, 634x567, 1571508660104_16869605725018.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16706370
Hi

>> No.16706463

>>16706314
SOMEONE DO IT

>> No.16706468

>>16706463
Easy

>> No.16706494

$1000 eoy. Never selling

>> No.16706518

>>16706494
Ty

>> No.16706561

>>16706494
>$1000 eoy.
It's already next year in parts of Polynesia.

>> No.16706574

>>16706314
She's ugly as fuck!

>> No.16706576

>>16706561
https://youtu.be/hrF5YwR-j24

>> No.16706584

>>16706574
U must be a child saying that

>> No.16706593

>>16706574
FUCK YOU
Caitlyn Jenner, is a fuckin hero, an American national treasure. Why the fuck aren't you more supportive of (((her))).

>> No.16706637

>>16706584
Anon, I... Who is going to give him the bad news?

>> No.16706646

>>16706584
Are you into trannies?

>> No.16706653

>>16706314
Is this the transvestite that cost him a divorce?

>> No.16706661

>>16706637

>>16706646

Reported and saged. This is a place for adults only. Only a man and woman create life. Everything else will burn

Jesus Loves All

>> No.16706665

>>16706593
That entire family is what the end of time talked about

>> No.16706702

>>16706661
Why are you so mad anon? Are you too into trannies? Does the truth hurt you?

>> No.16706746
File: 470 KB, 570x1166, 1563742786839.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16706754

Lmfao

>> No.16706792
File: 45 KB, 1024x682, chainlink-google-1024x682.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Remember

>> No.16706822
File: 78 KB, 1400x500, 1564866840658.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16706824
File: 248 KB, 352x500, 1564977089887.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16706864
File: 18 KB, 112x112, 1565700560766.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16706874
File: 135 KB, 962x1443, 17558142-0-image-a-17_1566460534700.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hi

>> No.16706898
File: 2.77 MB, 1882x2207, 1565230173328.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16706905
File: 146 KB, 1200x630, dims.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16706912
File: 926 KB, 2700x1800, 1567421465376.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16706917
File: 465 KB, 2500x1300, 1567430784597.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16706974

>>16706314
>>16706323
>>16706329
>>16706331
>>16706334
>>16706340
>>16706346
>>16706362
>>16706369
>>16706379
>>16706384
>>16706392
>>16706400
>>16706404
>>16706426

Man you really need to get off the internet a bit. You're losing it dude.
Please spend some time with your family.

>> No.16707018

>>16706974
Lol

>> No.16707031
File: 306 KB, 1050x800, 1568446304897.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16706974
You really think a human is behind all this ?

>> No.16707034

>>16706974
Rokos basilik

>> No.16707043
File: 260 KB, 1600x1393, 10 (345).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16707049

Did you forget to take your Abilify today?

>> No.16707055

>>16707034
You're part of the LessWrong community?
Anyway please chill man.

>> No.16707071

>>16706314
Your threads are the only ones where I highlight an OP's ID so that I can skip all their posts. Now that I write this I'm wondering why the fuck I even come into these threads at all. Don't take that as advice that you should continue.

>> No.16707086

>>16706314
Linkers really have fallen off their rocker.

>> No.16707088
File: 3.87 MB, 8000x5583, 1565982102336.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16707103
File: 404 KB, 1900x1267, the-most-hyped-burner-phone-1.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ha

>> No.16707123
File: 990 KB, 1124x1537, 1561348603693.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16707172
File: 128 KB, 423x705, 1561350099593.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16707179

>>16706314
Fuck off stupid schizo poster. Your brain is malfunctioning. Is Sergey so desparate for bagholders that he's trying to appeal to mentally retarded people now?

>> No.16707185

>>16707179
Hello

>> No.16707309

>>16706314
Fuck off stupid autismo poster. Your brain is over-functioning. Is Sergey so indifferent to bagholders that he's trying to appeal to mentally enhanced people now?

>> No.16707727

No

>> No.16707746

Can't believe that mexican goblina hole was worth billions of dollars.

>> No.16707750
File: 24 KB, 220x220, The_Legend_of_Zelda_Oracle_of_Seasons_and_Oracle_of_Ages_Game_Cover.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16707309

>> No.16707920
File: 123 KB, 768x432, 5dc7dd48203027580e35358e.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

http://www.stjosephschurch.net/leoxiii.htm

>> No.16707993

>>16706331
Jew confirmed.

>> No.16708008

>>16706574
found the extreme pleb

>> No.16708096
File: 33 KB, 377x350, DJonneSWsAAfZ2F.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16707746
U
MADa

>>16707993

>> No.16708114

>>16706314
Imagine being the richest man on Earth and ending up with a middle-aged woman with extensive plastic surgery.

>> No.16708146

What does any of this schizo shit have to do with Althea Mesh?

>> No.16708411
File: 189 KB, 551x881, IMG-20190605-WA0001.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16708114
Imagine

>>16708146
This is not real. You are living a simulation

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2018/03/20/1442935/0/en/UnitedCorp-Subsidiary-Blockchain-Data-Centers-Announces-Large-Scale-Mining-Operation-Hosting-Agreement-for-its-First-BlockchainDome.html

>> No.16709029

Lol

>> No.16709271

Always

>> No.16709374
File: 200 KB, 728x538, Screen-Shot-2017-10-12-at-3.49.32-PM-728x538.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16709516
File: 2.97 MB, 570x2427, 1571690363417.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16708146

>> No.16709632
File: 191 KB, 1077x1425, IMG-20190605-WA0040.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16707746

>> No.16709650
File: 51 KB, 400x588, 1571914708675.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16708008

>> No.16709689
File: 318 KB, 1458x1600, 10 (347).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16709747

>>16706314
Hello, what anime is this?

>> No.16709765

>>16707088
How the fuck did you pull this out and incorporate it with the link schizo shit? Fuck off

>> No.16709772
File: 120 KB, 1024x1024, 10 (352).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16709747
Botme

>> No.16709782

>>16709765
Jesus Loves you

>> No.16710113

Forever

>> No.16710355
File: 848 KB, 2550x3509, 1572234099938.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16709765

>> No.16710539
File: 927 KB, 1050x1050, 1572233789663.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16709747

>> No.16710553
File: 6 KB, 199x250, 1573307116138s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16710577
File: 303 KB, 1200x737, crypto-regulations-1200.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16710599

>>16706314
Thank you for creating content on this dead board. Some of this would prove that life has purpose, or there is intent of some kind. Which is fucking amazing because nihilizm is depressing. Though I think its a stretch that nintendo was hyjacked by freemasons, or that just because Ari Juels MIGHT be a member, that it will effect Chainlinks price. Remember ben bernanke promoting Ripple? Yeah, didn't do much in the long run.

>> No.16710604

>>16710539
no u

>> No.16710607
File: 2.20 MB, 250x262, 8CB995FE-AB24-4C13-8A91-10D5692DF645.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16706314
I’ve read none of this thread but can you tell me what kind of shoes those are? I like them

>> No.16710640
File: 825 KB, 1858x1116, 20191224_111630.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16710607
Stupid fuck shoes

He left a wife and kids of 30 years for a Mexican with NFl son

>> No.16710876
File: 383 KB, 1920x1080, 1573696822823.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16710902
File: 11 KB, 250x250, 1572304089885s.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16710916 [DELETED] 

This mother fucker is still going?
42 you are a schizophrenic ass meffer
Not even drugs is an excuse for your behavior

>> No.16710927

>>16710902
This mother fucker is still going?
42 you are a schizophrenic ass mother fucker
Not even drugs are an excuse for your behavior

>> No.16711035

Not biz related mods do ur job

>> No.16711259
File: 326 KB, 1080x1920, 82b8832301f9db31f8d73b0e21882ca4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

get back on the risperidone anon
you know its bad when you miss your dose

>> No.16711272

Holding hands with your thot in public is the mark of a whipped man. It's an unmanly thing that women like to try to insist on. A woman wanting to hold hands is a shit test.

>> No.16711967

>>16711272
Yes

>> No.16712086
File: 67 KB, 480x309, 1573018647087.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16711035
Buisness and finance let me explain

>> No.16712123
File: 2.69 MB, 360x371, 1572852607000.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Russian Artist Pepelangelo Turns Pepe The Frog Into Masterpiece Paintings
https://designyoutrust.com/2019/02/russian-artist-pepelangelo-turns-pepe-the-frog-into-masterpiece-paintings/

>> No.16712220
File: 112 KB, 1200x675, kanye-west-jesus-is-king-one-listen.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16712303
File: 258 KB, 903x1129, pepelangelo_20583022_149954648916332_1489996323317874688_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

http://esotericawakening.com/crystal-science

https://www.coindesk.com/most-influential/2019/sergey-nazarov

https://theaeoneye.com/2016/07/21/the-secrets-of-saturn/

https://www.lastwordonnothing.com/2018/08/10/redux-whos-afraid-of-rokos-basilisk/

>> No.16712314
File: 207 KB, 861x1076, pepelangelo_18579761_435266176859713_9183907476452409344_n.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh based one
He continues to be in search of knowledge and understanding of the world despite the untold wealth from the Great Transition.

The based one's wealth comes to the based one by a greater understanding of the world and seizing the opportunity of the information land grab.

The based one is he who prepares before the harvest, tilling the soil with intricate care. Ducks in a row and a true Marine.

Wealth is a byproduct of his being and may that wealth and privilege continue on to the future direct descendants that his legacy established.

The cornerstone to oligarchy-life for the API world we're entering into was by educating yourself about the based life and doing whatever you could in the 2 years before mainnet.

2020 will be the year of Prophecy fulfillment. I see it in my minds eye after meditation. It confirms the research of all LINK Marines.

3 gets in this thread blesses all who post in this thread and all their future lines from now and into eternity. The based life will also manifest into their material world.

You will make it.

>> No.16712324
File: 71 KB, 1000x802, 1573303613175.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Those who said Sergey has no vision (the same speech!) have not been paying attention, particularly to his earliest appearances.

Chainlink is being constructed to fill the role of an idealised arbiter of truth, connected to the most perfectly dispassionate executor, in the form of public smart contract chains.

- [ ] This is in fulfilment of the deepest Platonic ideals of contract and governance that have ever been conceived, but which have remained out of reach, mere approximations even under the highest forms of lawful Republic, as at every step human capriciousness asserts itself and corrodes the final product, the freedom of contract found when our pledges are given force by Leviathan. Alas, ‘from the crooked timbers of humanity, no straight thing was ever they

By redrawing the locus of consensus as that of a precise ledger with sound game-theoretical guarantees at its edges, and iron-clad stricture within, rather than a continuously renegotiated knife fight, the level of trust required to engage in mutually beneficial enterprise plummets precipitously.

But what does it plummet to? The trust required is now neatly circumscribed to the trust in the information delivered unto our new Leviathan. There is fortunately a market for this trust, a pool of agents who are willing to stake their reputation and collateral on any piece of digitisable information on which it is possible to come to consensus. The truth is a most excellent Schelling point, and one which well-incentivised agents can reliably settle on.

Do not underestimate the power and the generality of this arrangement in its maturity, nor the amount of human and economic potential that this will unlock.

>> No.16712336
File: 265 KB, 1080x1920, 1572604522391.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://thecenturyfoundation.carto.com/me

>> No.16712358
File: 3.49 MB, 611x518, 1573612323959.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Chainlink Connections:

Swift + Chainlink (Page 11, SmartContract + Rise Technologies, SmartContract is who makes Chainlink):https://www.swift.com/sites/default/files/resources/swift_swiftatsibos_innovation_pioneering_inno_for_community_brochure.pdf

ISDA’s general interest in smart contracts: https://www.isda.org/2019/01/30/legal-guidelines-for-smart-derivatives-contracts-introduction/

ISDA + Openlaw (Attending an ISDA event on Nov 6th): https://www.isda.org/event/london/isda-technology-forum-2019-11-06/#anchor-agenda

Chainlink + Openlaw: https://twitter.com/openlawofficial/status/1177300013946417154?s=21

Chainlink + Google: https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/data-analytics/building-hybrid-blockchain-cloud-applications-with-ethereum-and-google-cloud

Chainlink + Intel: https://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/new-confidential-computing-solutions-emerge-on-the-hyperledger-avalon-trusted-compute

Chainlink + Oracle(Software company): https://blogs.oracle.com/startup/every-startup-in-the-blockchain-with-oracle-cloud-and-chainlink

Chainlink + Amazon (Skip to 1:01:30): https://pages.kaleido.io/webinar-ondemand-kaleido-on-aws-thankyou?submissionGuid=68a3dd47-631c-4ad9-acf0-d54c52e1dc7c

Notable content from Chainlink
Smart contracts: https://blog.chain.link/the-power-of-smart-contracts-what-they-are-and-how-they-can-revolutionize-the-future/

Oracles: https://blog.chain.link/oracles-the-key-to-unlocking-smart-contracts/

Derivatives: https://blog.chain.link/solving-deep-seeded-trust-problems-in-derivatives-using-chainlink-enabled-smart-contracts/

Bonus:

General Crypto + Business: https://www2.deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/se/Documents/risk/DI_2019-global-blockchain-survey.pdf

https://www.thestreet.com/investing/cryptocurrency-in-focus-this-might-be-the-link-to-the-mainstream-15136808

>> No.16712372
File: 170 KB, 1836x722, 1574204504829.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16711272
>Ari Juels wrote Tetraktys novel back in 2009
>The plot is described as: "International Monetary Fund is startled by an oracular voice from his computer charging him with crimes against divine numerology and God but together"
>The book mentions number 216 multiple times (6x6x6)
>Mastermind behind Town Crier and the term "Oracles"
>Number 216 associated in the Bible for The Holy of Holies (Oracle) https://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_216.php
>It is described as "The Number 216 is the cube of 6 - the Number God used in the foundation of the Creation Holograph. It is the value of the Davir (Holie of Holies, called the Oracle in the verse above) which God designed as a physical cube of 20 x 20 x 20
>Chainlink is the physical (or virtual) cube
>Chainlink is the Abomination of Desolation https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abomination_of_desolation
>Matthew 24:15-16 (So when you see the desolating sacrilege spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
>Chainlink acquires Town Crier (see pic related)
>Saturn, Set Satan, 666
>Every character in Hebrew is also a number
>Chainlink, adding the numbers in Hebrew is numbered 616 (Qoph, Yod, Shin, Vav, Resh) קישור

>> No.16712438
File: 82 KB, 400x350, 1524109488055.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16710604
Once upon a time in a timeline much like our own lived Wagie Wojak. He gets up at 6:00am, eats a bowl of oatmeal with a cup of instant coffee. At 7:30 he serves breakfast at McDonalds. From 11:00am, he begins serving lunch. At 12:30 he gets a free lunch. He gets a Big Mac with large fries for himself and prepares an order for his friend.
A year ago, Wagie Wojak noticed the same guy would come to eat at McDonalds every day, at the same time, and always ordered the Big Mac with extra Special Sauce. The man loved the Big Mac Special Sauce and always asked for 3x. He orders two extra Big Macs and scrapes off the sauce to dip the fries in for one, and with the other he puts the extra sauce in his Oreo McFlurry. Whenever the man came to Wojak’s counter, Wojak would secretly give him 5x the sauce.
Wojak became friends with the Man. They would have lunch together. Wojak never learned more about what the man worked on or what his name is. He would just call himself Big Mac.
Today, at 8:00pm Wojak continued to work.
“Working late on New Years Eve?” Said Big Mac.
“I don’t have anywhere to go. I didn’t get a girlfriend again this year,” said Wojak. His skin pinkened as was normal.

>> No.16712451

It’s okay Wojak. You will get one,” said Big Mac.
“How?” Wojak turned angrily and grabbed the man by the collar. He had never turned his hand against the gentle Big Mac man but today was especially painful. On the last day of the year, he felt poorer and lonelier than ever.
“How can you expect me to get a girlfriend? I have never had a girlfriend!” Tears of blood streamed down his face. “My shitty car is 10 years old and I work at McDonalds!”
“It will be alright Wojak. I love McDonalds,” said Big Mac.
“Shut up Big Mac! You don’t understand! I was supposed to make it. I waited all year! You don’t know what true disappointment is,” Wojak began to scream in his native tongue. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”
Quickly the Manager dashed around the corner. “Mr. Wojak! You better stop right now.”
“I was supposed to be rich! I was supposed to leave this job!” Wojak’s hair flamed like in DBZ, except into JUST’d hair.
“Mr. Wojak! You better unhand that customer right now or you’re fired!”

>> No.16712457

“Do you understand what it’s like to be betrayed by someone you trusted? How all of your hopes dashed? Every day I waited. I sacrificed. I accumulated. For what? I’m going to end it all tonight!” Wojak began beating up the customer. Big Mac did not fight back.
The manager dashed in and grabbed Wojak to stop him. “Mr. Wojak I’m going to have to report you to the police. You are clearly a danger to yourself.”
“I’m going to end it all! Fuck this gay Earth! I’m going to market sell all my LINK at midnight!”
The police arrived and dragged Wagie Wojak out of the store.
“It was supposed to be 1000 EOY! 1000!” Wojak screamed.
After the police talked to him, they found that he did not mean he was going to kill himself but just market sell this “LINK.” They were worried about Wojak’s well being and gave him a suicide hotline number just in case.
“That won’t be necessary,” Wojak said. For it will be too late

>> No.16712477

By the time Wagie Wojak was released from the police station, it was 11:00pm. He walked towards his apartment, hearing laughter and partying all around. Dejectedly, he checked his portfolio.
Just like yesterday and the day before that, LINK was still $5.00.
“They told me I was delusional,” Wojak thought. “I should be lucky if we even got $5 or $10 EOY.”
He went to his local Wal-Mart to get alcohol. They detained him at the checkout counter.
“I’m sorry sir we don’t sell alcohol after 11:00pm.”
Wagie Wojak didn’t believe them. He wanted to check the rules online but there was no signal inside Wal-Mart.
“Okay.” Wojak sighed. He went to go find bleach.
All of a sudden, he heard a deafening explosion. Wojak fell to his knees. The floor shook violently.
Wojak scrambled away just as the ceiling caved in behind him. He followed the screaming crowd outside.
“What is that?” Someone pointed.
“It’s the green dildo!”
“It’s come!”
Wojak squinted his eyes at the bright green light piercing the sky.
A blue and white Lamborghini sped through the crowd and pulled up to Wojak.
“Get in Marine!”
“Who are you?”

>> No.16712485

“I’m a brigadier General, I’m taking all the marines to Lamboland!” The man shouted, pointing at the green light.
“Lamboland is a real place? I thought it was just a metaphor.”
“Oh, it’s real alright.”
Wojak got in and they drove off. He heard gunshots going off in the distance and he saw buildings collapsing.
“What’s going on?”
“The noLinkers are killing themselves.” Streets and windows were painted with blood. “Old money and old buildings cannot support The Fourth Industrial Revolution.”
At the stop light, a man jumped onto the hood of the car.
“I KNOW YOU HAVE LINK! I’ll give you $500 for it!”
Five hundred? Wagie Wojak opened his phone to check the price.
“Back off noLINKer! You had your chance!”
The general floored the pedal. The phone read 12:08am. Wagie Wojak looked up just as his noLINKer Wojak turned a critical shade of red and exploded.
He opened Delta to check the LINK price but the app crashed as soon as he tried to open it.
“Your phone can’t handle the singularity.”
NoLINKer Wojaks were no longer killing themselves - they were exploding into a river of blood right on the streets.
At the next light, a young woman ran up and pounded on the window.
“Wojak! It’s me, Stacey!” She pounded on the window. “What’s going on? Let me in!”

>> No.16712489

Wagie wojak looked for the button to roll down the window.
“Take no one with you,” Said the General.
“But she’s my oneitis!” Wagie Wojak said.
General slapped Wojak’s hand from the handle.
“Where we’re going, she’s a 1/10.” The General sped up. Wagie Wojak watched her in the rear view mirror for a while, then saw her walk off with a pathetic noLinker.
At the third light, a man came up to the window. He was not a wojak.
“Son, I am prepared to offer you $700 for a LINK! I am buying 100,000 my good sirs.” The rich normie smiled confidently. He knocked on the window for General to let him in.
$700? Wagie Wojak searched for his wallet. He had so much LINK it wouldn’t hurt to sell just a little.
“Fuck off! We’re not selling,” the General flipped him off and drove off.
As they picked up more marines on the way towards the giant green dildo, Wagie Wojak heard normies and noLinkers in the streets:
“$900! Limit buy 100 LINK for $900!”
“Market buying LINK! Market buy oh God please let my buy go through!”
“The exchanges are crashing!”
“Please, I’ll pay you in cash, just give me some LINK.” A normie grabbed a marine in the streets.
The General got out of the lambo and punched him. The other marine quickly got into the lambo with them.
“How much is a LINK worth now? I have to know!” Wagie asked.

>> No.16712495

He saw a LINK live price ticker on the dashboard. The General smashed it. “You can’t be tempted.”
Wagie heard cries outside the window. “$1,100 for a LINK!” “I’ll pay $1,500 for a LINK!”
The General turned up the music.
What’s going on? Wasn’t the singularity a meme? Wasn’t it supposed to only reach $1,000?
General drove faster.
They arrived at the green dildo. It’s beam of pure heavenly light guided them. At its base was an incredible rocket ship. LINK marines were standing outside in a line. Wojak looked up, awestruck. It was as if all the CGI artists from Marvel and Pixar had fused into one super being and created it from their flesh.
Wagie Wojak got out of the car. There weren’t many Marines here. The General was right, there isn’t enough space on the ship to have taken Stacey and all the other people with them. Heavily armed guards let Wagie through as they kept the normies back.
They stood outside the spaceship in confusion, in excitement. Waiting

>> No.16712499

Wojak looked up at the door.
“Give us your Wagies, your NEETs and your unifags. Give us the kissless, the handholdless, and the virgins.”
The air was still.
In the distance, a figure came towards them.
“It’s Sergey!” The crowd erupted into cheer. “He’s come to take us to Lamboland!” “It’s the pilot!” Wagie’s heart quickened...
There he stood.
Big Mac man.
“Big Mac!” Wagie cried out.
Big Mac man still had a black eye from where Wagie punched him. Wagie ran up to Sergey. “Do you forgive me for punching you?” Wagie said. “Please take me to lamboland with you. I’m sorry!”
“My son, today you are with me in Lamboland.” Sergey touched Wagie Wojak’s shoulder and Wojak transformed into a brilliant green Wojak. His mortal McDonalds uniform coil fell away. Sergey walked through the crowd. He had the key to the spaceship. The cheering from the marines intensified, the wailing of those left outside grew louder.
“The few. The proud. The LINK marines.”
“1000 EOY!”
“We’re not selling!”
Someone began to say, “Tonight. Tonight. Tonight.” And they stomped in unison.
“Tonight!”
“Tonight!”
“Tonight!”
“TONIGHT!”
Sergey opened the spaceship doors and turned around to face the crowd.
“Strap in, boys.”

>> No.16712657
File: 43 KB, 600x450, 1524110744447.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16712801
File: 22 KB, 291x173, 1577232108471.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16712828
File: 14 KB, 234x215, EJdYHpFU0AE-zjy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16712801

>> No.16713140
File: 59 KB, 1024x768, 1573673428817.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16712828

>> No.16713216

Hi everyone

>> No.16713257

>>16710607
>>16710640
https://shop.brunellocucinelli.com/en-us/man/collection/footwear/boots-192MZUDNMH920.html

>> No.16713361

>>16713257
I go barefoot before resembling La Creature

>> No.16713645

Poor Jeff

>> No.16713796

>>16713140
Happy New Year

>> No.16714076

To all

>> No.16714317

Happy 2020

>> No.16714452

Love you all

1000 eoy

>> No.16714695

Remember Link 1000 eoy

>> No.16714795
File: 547 KB, 1200x1200, 1575716619065.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I eat noodles I am very poor. What motivates me is knowing the world will be a better place. With or without new technology Jesus' Love is unconditional. Always remember this he lives inside each and every one of us.

>> No.16715757

Why still up

>> No.16715831

Link 1000 eoy

>> No.16715868
File: 127 KB, 586x1043, 10 (353).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16716010
File: 79 KB, 500x889, 1573132286729.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16716059
File: 513 KB, 750x964, 1570187376966.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16716277

Rolls

>> No.16716665

>>16713257
Too rich for me. Maybe when link hits $1k

>> No.16717180

>>16716665
Coo

>> No.16717276
File: 74 KB, 333x500, 10 (117).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16716665
Digits

>> No.16717281

Link 1000 eoy

>> No.16717519
File: 70 KB, 639x949, f2b917451ea2209ab457a5c33cce41e7.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16717281

>> No.16717537

>>16706314
He looks like he's gonna get cucked. Surprised his ex wife didn't take more.

>> No.16717546

>>16717537
7s are close

>> No.16717607
File: 15 KB, 290x457, 1577328563725.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16717537

>> No.16717671

>>16706379
Nobody gives a shit about Zelda bro. Fuck off my board and stop with the drugs

>> No.16717885 [DELETED] 
File: 238 KB, 769x420, 1573642593720.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16717671
This is buisness and finance how can I help you

>> No.16717973

>>16717671
>>16717572

This might help

Ctrl f 7777

>> No.16718045

Is that you xan? Or a new drugtard?
>>16717885
>>16717973
what have you been abusing, psychedelics or amphetamines?

>> No.16718309

>>16718045
Check em

>> No.16718367
File: 89 KB, 700x700, 1569198744971.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Look into how link will have a great impact in finance

>> No.16718387

>>16718045
No drugs only music brother

https://youtu.be/YF4A9CFNSuw

>> No.16718459
File: 75 KB, 600x315, 1575686149358.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://youtu.be/c6yeePIZ450

https://youtu.be/XC6Vjr0i9sw

Watch from beginning to end. This is not just music listen closely feel it

> link 1000 eoy

>> No.16718540

>>16716665
here we go

>> No.16718581
File: 552 KB, 1439x1035, Link1000eoy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16718540

>> No.16718926
File: 1011 KB, 567x960, 1573699352056.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Keep it coming

>> No.16718953

https://youtu.be/Fln_Dg2XkJs

Slim Gucci riding with me
Mind is bending from the drugs the resonate inside my kidneys
Cigarettes, my lungs is burning like a chimney
Sticky, rolling up the gars
I'm in the stars from eating bars
The Lord of Mars
Said fuck a cause and fuck the law
I'm busting Gause and fucking
broads and swerving cars from lane to lane
I kill in vain, my demons reign
I'm asking please don't make me make a stang
I'm chanting $uicide done change the game
I'm packing clips thats full of hollow things
I'm blasting
Everywhere I look I see there's suckers
Mother fuckers, undercovers thinking that they tougher
Call your bluff or call the cuffs to catch me
Guns is up and when I'm high as fuck I'm deadly
I am the ashes scattered amongst the sand of an empty beach
No land can save me from the tide
I am complete when the waves roll by and take me in the deep
I will dissolve
Then I woke up in the middle of a fall
Surrounded by clouds in the hall
The blunt is gone
I lost it all
I want to get high
I want to get higher
Let there be light
Let there be light
I spark the fire
From life I fucking retire
Social security ain't my desire
Social insecurity based on a liar
Murder for hire
Hire myself as the victim
Myself as the victor
Myself as the prior

>> No.16719097

Roll em for link

>> No.16719139
File: 97 KB, 1618x298, 1570577009484.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16718387

>> No.16719438
File: 224 KB, 1853x933, 1574417916365.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16719738
File: 59 KB, 1280x720, 1574812076964.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://youtu.be/QCmSBfVXEmA

Look at the picture

>> No.16720037
File: 136 KB, 1903x845, EKMM3hZVUAAd2WI.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16720292
File: 706 KB, 1638x2048, 1573511664100.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16720667

>>16712438
>>16712451
>>16712457
>>16712477
>>16712485
>>16712489
>>16712495
>>16712499
That's fun to read.

>> No.16721213

>>16720667
Good

>> No.16721489

Keep em

>> No.16722248

>>16706384
>Ari Juels Reddit username is arij216 https://www.reddit.com/user/arij216/

Uh. Wtf. Did not know that

Fuck that is weird

>>16706400
>72
Anything to do with 72 virgins in Islam?

>> No.16722292

He gets it

>> No.16722526
File: 3 KB, 250x250, george14.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

TL;DR

>> No.16722637
File: 183 KB, 1020x680, 1576859347991.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16722676
File: 1.33 MB, 1180x705, 1573010588476.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16722745
File: 1.07 MB, 600x897, 1574896902104.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16722972

>>16722637
Nice EOY party

>> No.16724186

Thanks

>> No.16724629
File: 35 KB, 600x444, eric-ciaramella-600x444-4.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16724186

>> No.16724747

>>16724629
How to get a job playing the NSA and CIA off against each other?

>> No.16724918
File: 1.11 MB, 1201x1312, lisa-page__54489.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16724747
He doesnt know

>> No.16724967

>>16717671
Ayahuasca

>> No.16725520

Reeeeeee

>> No.16725701

>>16706314
>deploys a lan to share cp

Link will never be what the whitepaper says it will be as it will allow CP producers to monetize their videos anonymously and without being caught using mixicles and smartcontracts

Omg you literally can't refute this fud. I think I'm gonna start a thread about this

>> No.16725929

Chainlink information only. This thread is for adults only. Jesus and his followers. God is good God is great. Reported you

>> No.16726048
File: 98 KB, 763x554, 1574219386784.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oracle

>> No.16726086
File: 39 KB, 199x200, cock.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Ok. I've completely lost my mind. Fuck all of you. I love you all. I might have to check my self into a mental hospital. Or at least Vipassana. Holy Fuck. God (monad all loving) is real. This is a simulation. Wow. This has finally pushed me off the deep end. I thought assblaster did that to me what, three years ago? Wow. I'm going for a walk.

>> No.16726357

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEPbmXSXmns

>> No.16726803
File: 1.42 MB, 1194x1168, 1551125094535.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16726086
hey fren, i've smoked enough weed to KNOW that Chainlink will. not. fail.

>> No.16726818
File: 73 KB, 935x546, 1549673340869.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16726891
File: 114 KB, 680x960, 1575522683310.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16726942
File: 185 KB, 481x272, lol (7).png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16727394

>>16726942
What is this? Trash ?

>> No.16727720
File: 1.53 MB, 4960x3543, 42 (1).gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

https://www.forbes.com/sites/biserdimitrov/2019/12/11/what-are-the-top-10-blockchain-predictions-for-2020/

>> No.16727816

Rolls

>> No.16728050

>>16706314
der coomer

>> No.16728180
File: 551 KB, 2056x2352, 1528691120985.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16728050
Link will explode

>> No.16728252

>>16706370
This actually decentralized ISP’s are a fucking kill to centralized ISP’s this has gotta been some sorta schizo shill tactic

>> No.16728451

>>16726803
dude ive been in a k hole while smoking homegrown dmt for the last decade and reading apocalyptic philosophy mixed with mimetic chaos magic whilst listing to zenonesque psytrance. im with ya.

>> No.16729270
File: 77 KB, 548x408, 1534904947303.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16728451
based spirit molecule fren.

>> No.16729406
File: 325 KB, 1120x748, 1528691847795.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16729523
File: 544 KB, 2316x816, 1528691438402.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16729568
File: 303 KB, 2320x460, 1528691644586.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>> No.16730197

Re up

>> No.16730253

>>16730197
>chainlink occultism spooky walls of text
>52 posters 194 posts

You know 420chan has a board for psychedelics and shit if you want to go post this shit there instead of spamming /biz/ with your ketamine dreams.

>> No.16730307

>>16709765
>unironically, link

>> No.16730821

>>16730307
Always

>> No.16730821,1 [INTERNAL] 

>>16725701
I don't think you quite get what this is.