[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 288 KB, 1000x742, 2.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16591815 No.16591815 [Reply] [Original]

will come here every day to laugh at you.

When Sir Gay finally market dumps and flees to St. Petersburg, I will laugh at you.

I will laugh at you, every day until the UN Act of Decent Digital Communications™ in 2030 shuts this Cambodian Fly Fishing forum is shut down.

I will continue to laugh when they release the Comedy/Documentary, "Chainlink, the crypto scam of the century".

I will gather my sons on my deathbed and hold up the autobiography, when Sir Gay releases his autobiography, "My Fight to PAY BACK NEETS - Good for the money".

You guys got roped in by a literal autist fat russian with a background of failed scams and a jew with no proveable work.

This is the lowest level anyone could stoop to. And then, even in the afterlife, I will laugh.

I will go the way of Chrysippus and die laughing at all of you.

~t. someone who never got roped in and told you guys day one

>> No.16591822

>>16591815
Someone get this man a medal.

>> No.16591857
File: 259 KB, 650x400, 1568668725694.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16591822

No medal necessary my good sir. Their tears are all I need.

Do you hear that fellow freedom fighters?

It's the linkers quaking in their boots. I see the freedom we can enjoy. A board free of linkers.

The tyranny imposed by sirgay and his cult will not go on. Boomer threads. Job threads. Gold/silver/oil threads.

General advice. Stock market. Real estate. Other forms of business and advice will go on.

WE will rid this board of these parasites and paid indian posters of the chainlink team.

And we will see this board cleansed and sirgay arrested.

Never surrender. Keep fighting the good fight.

>> No.16591888

>>16591815
You talk like a fag and your shits all retarded

Never selling