[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 1.55 MB, 1920x1080, 1572216134726.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16580216 No.16580216 [Reply] [Original]

Here Stinky, Stinky, Stinkieee! Where's my little narcissistic egotistical smug know it all wolf of wallstreet? /biz/ has been getting AWFULLY quiet as of late, where's all the hoopla and the gloating about not knowing just how early and how good of a deal you're in or how you're pulling a grand Warren Buffet move on the market? Remember when you even boasted about how your little ERC20-I mean downgraded Ethereum token was going to be the oil of the blockchains? Surely you must be up to at least shy under the ATH if Google, Amazon and Microsoft will bend the knee!

O-oh what was that? You're at sub 2.00 a stinky? You're still coupled to Buttcoin despite all the "technology", oracles, and speculation of staking? It's starting to look more like the pump and dump scam the news talked about? I guess that toilet flush form the beginning was a premonition to what lies up ahead, or shall I say down below right stinky - oh no no no no no no no no......

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>> No.16580268

Imagine if nico tripped you up and then stood above you and you could see up her skirt and she called you a pervert then squatted down and told you to open your mouth and the spat in it and then you through your divine spark became relinked to the transcendental meta-morality of all Being which we call God and instantly understood the absurdity of your position in that it rests on feeling lesser than a woman on account of her vices, an inherent contradiction, and then you grab nico's fucking legs and SWIPE all the way to the left and she just crashes down fucking SPLAT her head SMASHES into the concrete wall and straight onto the floor pool of blood everywhere but as if it fucking matters all women are succubus whores and demons go to hell.

>> No.16580306

>>16580268
Imagine actually holding Ch*inlink.

>> No.16580439

>>16580216
Imagine thinking you can retire in a few years because you bought a few thousand chainlink lmao

>> No.16580454

I missed nico posting, "Good God, I'm excited for you guys" posting is getting tiresome.