[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 13 KB, 496x331, file-20171107-6742-tg5m8u.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16560225 No.16560225[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

Enjoy going to hell. Money may only ben obtained through labour.

>Usury is the practice of making unethical or immoral monetary loans that unfairly enrich the lender. The term may be used in a moral sense—condemning, taking advantage of others' misfortunes—or in a legal sense, where an interest rate is charged in excess of the maximum rate that is allowed by law. A loan may be considered usurious because of excessive or abusive interest rates or other factors defined by a nation's laws. Someone who practices usury can be called a usurer, but in contemporary English may be called a loan shark.

>Originally, usury meant the charging of interest of any kind and, in some Christian societies and even today in many Islamic societies, charging any interest at all was considered usury. During the Sutra period in India (7th to 2nd centuries BC) there were laws prohibiting the highest castes from practicing usury. Similar condemnations are found in religious texts from Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam (the term is riba in Arabic and ribbit in Hebrew). At times, many nations from ancient Greece to ancient Rome have outlawed loans with any interest. Though the Roman Empire eventually allowed loans with carefully restricted interest rates, the Catholic Church in medieval Europe banned the charging of interest at any rate (as well as charging a fee for the use of money, such as at a bureau de change). Religious prohibitions on usury are predicated upon the belief that charging interest on a loan is a sin.

>> No.16560288
File: 24 KB, 310x287, jyiuygku.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

i mean a sin is just a doomed trajectory. empires predictably fall because when their philosophies are under pressure because of even the tiniest flaws, eventually they're doomed. only a starting point inspired by something greater than yourself, without deviation from that spirit ever, will be flawless enough to last forever. eventually only one type of personality will remain, and go on to be the consciousness which serves the increasing amount of matter in the universe which it controls. when we're conscious of and control every atom of the universe, that thing will have the perfect personality (or 'spirit') and will be omnipotent and eternal.
then it'll get bored, and it'll decide to explode into existence again void of memory, then start adventuring and exploring itself again, like we are, and always have been.

if we sin then this universe turns into satan, if we don't we turn into the god we'd prefer. either way the next roll of the dice might be different and it'll be fun finding out. see you there.

>> No.16560309

>>16560225
The point of Christianity is the forgiveness of sins, not just harping on and on about how they will send you to hell

>> No.16560319

>>16560225
Find me that in the bible.

>> No.16560567

>>16560319
shut up you sinner

>> No.16560605

>>16560225
I'm going to heaven. Most are. Get off your high horse Donnie.

>> No.16560697

>>16560225
Matthew 25:14-30 King James Version (KJV)
14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

>> No.16560701

>>16560225
Good goy

>> No.16560704

>>16560697
23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

26 His lord answered and said unto him, Thou wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:

27 Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury.

28 Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.

29 For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath.

30 And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

>> No.16561662
File: 71 KB, 888x499, Romans 3.10n23.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16560225
Well, going to hell is not just limited to usury, The bible says every one of 7.7. billion inhabitants on this earth is guilty of sin, that there is none righteous, no, not one. We all need Jesus Christ as our personal saviour, not just usurers.

https://youtu.be/kYmLzXHP2Ak

>> No.16562384

>>16560225
OP you forgot that financial freedom in general is a fruitless pursuit since it violates man's curse.
>Then to Adam He said, “Because you have heeded the voice of your wife, and have eaten from the tree of which I commanded you, saying, ‘You shall not eat of it’: “Cursed is the ground for your sake; In toil you shall eat of it All the days of your life.
Likewise, feminism is a fruitless pursuit because it violates woman's curse.

>> No.16562412

>>16560697
>>16560704
lol I was gonna post this. although I have to admit I never completely understood it

>> No.16562422

I mean, I already fuck trannies so I'm not too worried about the Bible's view on investing

>> No.16562443
File: 53 KB, 480x360, 298eb8e8d2a1d9f621b53a8e9ff8aeee.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16560288
Wise anon
> if we don't we turn into the god we'd prefer
It cannot be the god we prefer, but the One True God, the creator of all. If you do not see the true God (and instead see the one you prefer) does that not make the god you had preferred untrue, and therefore not God?