[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 225x225, pi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16471890 No.16471890 [Reply] [Original]

Anyone here using PI Network that wants to create a circlejerk whatever the fuck it's called to increase the mining rate?

>> No.16471918

Yes let's do it.

>> No.16471939
File: 54 KB, 600x450, 86c.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16471890
>>16471918
Sure. Get 25% extra Pi mining boost when signing up with this c0de.

LinkCommander

>> No.16471969

add me or give me your ID to add

my id: bullishmatador

>> No.16472914

These fags have too many people already.
Use my code: lament

>> No.16472918

Clarifying some disinformation that is often being spread in threads like this:
>Pi is not mined by app users, it is a pre-mined token
>The App does consume miniscule amounts of power, approx 1-5 cents a year, depending on local prices
>though often implied, the size of the group whose member's code you use is irrelevant to your bonus (inviter gets +0,25 per invitee; invitee becomes a new inviter; repeat ad infinitum), "join the X number of us" is a misleading phrase since you will ever only be connected to one person in the group, the inviter.
That being said: Pi is an interesting project, it is "free" money since token value can not be 0.00 $ and power consumption is negligible. Halving steps for artificial scarcity are being executed faithfully so far. Thus, the sooner you get in the more you can gain. Nobody knows where Pi will go once it hits exchanges but it's as good a shot as any obscure shitcoin.
If you are interested and appreciate transparency use invite code:

MakroMakro

>> No.16472937

>>16472918
Use my code: partyvan

>> No.16473008

>>16472914
Well, how big is your earning team? How active are its members? How much Pi do you have? You might be further behind or farther ahead than you think.
It's pretty difficult to assess your gains relative to all other App users. The Pi devs seem to intentionally withhold information about this issue, probably in order to obscure the supply of Pi and to prevent new users being discouraged from mining (for instance, with each halving the mining rate graph that is sporadically displayed on the home screen has been edited so the least recent drop in rate is removed entirely)

>> No.16473667

Come join my established mining team!
Use the code ac413

>> No.16473689

WLADIF here

As soon as is technically possible i plan to share my earnings with my team (11 so far) in an automated way.

I am more interested in the social aspect than the monetary one

>> No.16473805

I already have an account, how do I join a mining team?

>> No.16473831

Code: William420

>> No.16474028

Not sure how to add existing users to a team.

>> No.16474204

>>16473805
You will only ever be part of two earning teams:
1) the earning team of your inviter. You boost each other's mining rates but your teams don't overlap other than in chats.
2)the earning team you create. You can enlarge your team by inviting new Pi members with your invite code. Each person who uses your invite code enters into a relationship as in 1)

There are no other ways to grow earning teams than through invites and so the only way to increase your mining rate is to shill Pi by shilling your code (there's the security circle but it only grants additional bonuses for the first four invites you make). So Pi in many ways operates like a pyramid scheme. This doesn't necessarily mean that you won't be able to profit, but it's helpful to know what you are dealing with.

>> No.16474237

There's too much misinformation and disinformation about Pi, it will deminish the growth rate of the network and increase the probability of outright failure. In my personal experience it's best to stay a bit critical and not resort to exotic shilling.