[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 62 KB, 960x960, liara roux.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16458647 No.16458647[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

How can make money from fuck prostitute?

>> No.16458653

Well, my good sir, it is quite a difficult question! Typically, with a lady of the night, the male with whom she copulates provides the pecuniary side of the quid-pro-quo. Such a situation wherein the male is remunerated after an act of coitus for the purpose of pleasure requires a complex mind with a penchant for abstract problem solving. One must make leverage of the malleable female psychology in order to accomplish this feat, namely extinguishing the notion that to provide an orgasm to a male is a favor done by the female. But how do we dispose of this notion? We could attempt to "turn the tables", per se, and reverse the debtor in the coital quid-pro-quo. Take for example, a man who consumes a very interesting diet, and has convinced a female that his semen is rare form of traditional medicine, granting her good luck and fertility! A man such as this would take payment from a female wishing to attain this good-luck serum, and the female, upon purchase, would simply have to extract the essence from the male! See how we have twisted the act of coitus to the auxiliary, making it simply a modus of acquiring a seemingly valuable resource! The female thinks now she is getting a convenient bargain, just as the act of driving through a fast food restaurant to acquire food is not considered a favor to the establishment. By reorganizing the perceived value of the several aspects, we have achieved our goal!

>> No.16458657

my newest theory is... i think OP is liara. i want to fuck you OP

>> No.16458667

>>16458647
Be prostitute

>> No.16458965

>>16458647
Dude I want to strangle that smol neck so much. You guys know the feel?

>> No.16459001

>>16458653
okay, now this is based

>> No.16459026

cannot believe this autist has been spamming this thread for years. WOW how autistic you must be to never give up?

>> No.16459758

>>16458653
Pretty great...

>> No.16459768

ad thread