[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 429 KB, 1440x1175, 1549779740733.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16363736 No.16363736 [Reply] [Original]

>had large McDonald's binge last night
>bought Pepsi and cookies on the way home
>woke up at 9 am
>browsed internet on phone in bed
>drank coffee, browsed internet, did research for job interview
>didn't read the pseudy old novel; haven't read it all weekend
>cleaned my flat; no existential benefits detected
>went to gym; heavy lifting went well
>by the time I was ready to go in to central London it was already past 4 pm and the day was over
>don't go for my usual walk; walk around Central London aimlessly for half an hour; all sorts of Christmas stalls and lights are everywhere
>now drinking coffee; unsure what I'll eat tonight

I've started reading another book on my phone.

I felt like such a loser when walking in central London because of all the Chad and Stacey couples. It was so demoralising. I was reading this comment about competitive videogame players who were obsessed by the game and who were lucky that it became popular competitively. The phrase "never had a girlfriend" was used in such a throwaway manner to imply loserness. It made me realise that outside the 4chan bubble I am truly, objectively a loser.

I'm so old. I'm almost 30 and my youth has gone. Seeing university students depresses me. I was such a lonely loser all through that time. Normies in their primes rejected me as disgusting and worthless.

I have job interviews for good finance jobs that pay well but which require maybe over 60 hours per week. I tell myself that I will either have a high paying career if I pass them, or free time and a more interesting job if I don't. And I could work an extra 5 hours per week in my current job to outwork everyone else and get promoted for the feeling of superiority over other people at my workplace (i.e., crabcred). But I could work that extra 5 hours and see others promoted. I work with a Jewish guy who I see sometimes and I unironically worry that he has super high verbal IQ powers to network his way to success. The /pol/praganda got to me.

>> No.16363764

Is Londonfrog an AI? Or is there something memetic about posting this on every board once in awhile?

>> No.16363783
File: 57 KB, 500x382, 1322796219001.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Dem feels man. I'm like 36 and quit my job. I tried to be one of the normies too but they rejected me as well. Feels the same.

>> No.16363804

>>16363736
it means you're due to do something you love, more than being a normalfag.
Can be finance, rule a company, painting, writing music ...what you want

>> No.16363890

>>16363736
Life is a grind at least you're trying. Just because you don't like doing normie shit doesn't make you a loser. Accept who you are, you like being alone a good portion of the time. You don't need your youth, you have experience. I tried as well and it didn't work out but I realised I was trying to make myself into something I'm not. Join a club or start a sport that you like or have liked in the past. EZ friends and girl opportunities. There is a girl out there who likes the same shit as you, you don't have to accept a cookie cutter roastmonster that western civ turns most girls into. Just put yourself out there slowly. You already lift and hold a decent job. I know people in their mid 40s who still crash on their 20-something party friends couches: now that's loser behaviour. you have accepted the grim reality of life, i.e you have grown up. those people never have and never will.

>> No.16364430
File: 2.09 MB, 3703x4213, IMG_20191119_181855_505.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

A random passerby girl kissed me last night while i was resting from my nightwalk on a bench in the center of the city.

>She said, " Why you look so sad, you want kiss to make you feel better?" in a cutsey voice
>While i'm getting angry and making a frowny face, trying to figure out wheether she is actually adressing me or someone else
>Grabs me by the face while i'm sitting on the bench and zones in for a kiss
>Gives me a kiss or two
>Then during the third one she says "not on the lips"
>We kiss with lips again and i say "sorry sory" in monotone Croatian voice
>She walks away with her group
>Some manlet guy from her group sees her kissing me and approaches me and kisses me on the forehead

I think i was too afraid of looking her in the eyes, looking at people in the eyes when i'm tired and feel threatened feels like work.
I only saw her lower face and body, she was cute and had nice red lipstick on.

Her lips were soft.

I think her group was going to a nightclub that was just 20 m away from where i was sitting or just leaving it to go home.

I probably have herpes now

>> No.16365213

>>16364430
this is a sweet story anon but fuck that manlet for doing that to you. girl kisses = welcome. manlet kisses = NO.