[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 56 KB, 731x811, are-you-kidding-me.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16277805 No.16277805 [Reply] [Original]

Did you know that not everyone can validate with V-ID? See pic related.

>Validation
>How can you know that the file you are verifying was validated by the actual rightful person or entity that represents the publishing organisation? Or in other words, how can V-ID be sure that validated files are not fakes? This is where V-ID’s validation service comes in.
>Validation can take place in two ways: validation by a certified V-ID employee and self-validation. The first way is presently used for V-ID’s client base. The second way, self validation, is under development and planned for release Q4 2019.
Q4 2019? LMAO. And you have to give your files to the V-ID team to get a validation going? Okay, let's see what this self-validation really means:

>Self-validation
>This method allows an employee of the issuing organization to validate files at any time. First, an employee of the publishing organization is appointed to become a Validator. This person’s identity is then established on site by a V-ID agent and V-ID-appointed notary. After V-ID has created the Validator’s profile on the platform, he or she is able to log in at a Validation Terminal. The Validation Terminal has a user friendly interface, where files that need to be validated can simply be submitted by dragging and dropping.
BWAHAHAHAHAH. Not everyone can validate around the world after all, but only one person per company. Acronis wins once again.

>> No.16277824
File: 181 KB, 1190x592, 50000X clients.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Airbus is a customer of Acronis, FYI. Airbus Defence & Space is a division and has an even smaller division in Netherlands. And V-ID hasn't fully rolled it out yet, even though supposedly they have been a client for over a year. Uh oh. Show one single proof that Airbus has collaborated with V-ID on a large scale or let alone name-dropped them.

https://www.acronis.com/en-us/cloud/service-provider/notary/
>Allows customers to notarize files of any type via a web console or API, generating a certificate that provides publicly verifiable proof of its timestamp, integrity, and authenticity.
>Easy to sell, upsell or bundle: Universal service that fits business of any size and industry
>Key improvements in the Acronis Notary Cloud service will allow service providers to easily enable data verification via a new public webpage – eliminating the need to use the Acronis Notary Cloud user-interface to verify files.

Acronis Notary costs $99 for the whole year and comes with a cloud backup solution, HDD image creation, and all the validations are free. That's right, motherfuckers. Free. Because 99% of people who buy the cloud backup solution are not using notary services in the first place and they're subsidizing the transactions of those who do need the service. Large companies that do thousands of verifications a month and don't need a backup solution only pay mere cents per validation. Cents.

Why would any company choose V-ID over Acronis is beyond me. Not only is it cheaper, but Acronis also works with over a hundred Fortune 500 companies.

>> No.16278463

#copypastacuck

>> No.16278686

>>16278463
#btfo #badinvestments #cope

>> No.16278708

are there people who really still hold VIDT? got my ass handed to me from that coin and I learned my lesson, dont be stupid brainlets just take the loss and move on

>> No.16279321

Out of the goodness of your heart thank you for your anonymous honesty, god bless.

>> No.16279331

Has pajeet fudding this desperate ever been seen on /biz/? Even link fud isnt this bad. Either way, just bought 10k more

>> No.16279420

>>16277805
Thank you sir for showing me this investment opportunity is not very best.

>> No.16279435

>>16279321
Shalom!

>>16279331
I'm merely promoting this great investment opportunity. Anons should be aware. Use ACRN1019 for 10% off your True Image subscription.

>> No.16279501

Token is super unnecessary

>> No.16279556

Acronis goes global with Ingram Micro
https://sg.channelasia.tech/article/668648/acronis-goes-global-ingram-micro/
>Acronis has signed a multi-year global distribution agreement with Ingram Micro in a move designed to drive security solutions through the channel.
>“Acronis solutions are known worldwide for their unique and effective approach to cyber protection,” said Renee Bergeron, senior vice president of global cloud, Ingram Micro. “Ingram Micro serves more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries, and we’re certain our customers will see great benefits from using Acronis Cyber Protection solutions to safeguard their data against modern threats.”
>The expanded alliance comes less than two months after Acronis unveiled plans to invest $10 million to help traditional resellers transition into service providers as part of enhanced in-market channel plans. To kick-start change, cloud service providers who sign up to be a partner between 7 October and 31 December will receive three months of free usage.
>Ingram Micro Revenue: 43.03 billion USD (2015)
This is great news, frens.

>> No.16279631

Pim is completely bedridden from the aesbestos and lead paint particles in their headquarters. They've been testing the IoE sensors in the office and the severely dangerous air quality has been successfully validated and verified on the blockchain. Last week two programmers died from exposure to the poison but overall the IoE project is considered a success.