[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 121 KB, 820x820, 1572295322899.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16250779 No.16250779 [Reply] [Original]

Why don't we have a weekly ITT thread dedicated to helping each other to start a small business/grow their business?

Seriously though?

We share our assets, location, and help each other with getting started - which is undoubtedly the hardest part.
I'm not talking a charity case here either, I know I'd be happy to give a % of profit to an individual who assisted
me in starting a small online business.

/biz/ is all about competition, shilling and fucking bullshit at the moment, why don't we pool our knowledge
and online resources together and try to make some actual fucking money instead of fiending over the next ETH,
LINK, or whatever.

Fuck me... it's just an idea; sadly I have no real experience or education when it comes to business or finance,
but I fucking guarantee some of you do. I want to start a simple online business so bad, but I am swamped with fucking "Buy JungleScout".

What do you think /biz/, do I just try and get into Uni and study for years, or can I take the based NEET approach and succeed. We do have knowledge here, and initiative too - I'm sure we can all profit if we put our heads together.

>> No.16251267

I was thinking on creating a similar topic.

Biggest problem is that those who bring the most value have little to gain. Still, would be cool nevertheless.

>> No.16251305

>>16251267
This. I sometimes give some very broad business/ entrepreneurship advice on here, but I don't really want to talk/ give advice about my specific area of expertise as it would be shooting myself in the foot. I run an online business and don't feel like competing against an army of jeets.

>> No.16251321

>>16251305
This. Also a lot of the getting started stuff is very country specific.

>> No.16251434

let's get in touch and think something out what do you think?

send me a message on discord fcarbonaccio#3494 or leave your telegram tag/mail

this message is also valid for others /biz/nessmen who want to connect btw