[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 99 KB, 732x836, CanIStillSell.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16250475 No.16250475 [Reply] [Original]

>speculate on anything other than store of value
That's exactly what gold, every currency, savings bond, retirement fund, stocks, real estate and every other crypto are. You think because they're potentially used as money in the future so that speculation isn't storing your value.

You're splitting hairs arguing about pennies and seconds.

BTC is bought more as future cash than any other alt. Look at the volume you clown.

People don't speculate on BTC future cash because of it's current TX times vs shitcoins no one has heard of. It's the resources and energy that draw in builders into BTC. No one has as much invested in those areas.

Medium of exchange is the only reason someone would buy a BTC copy.

Medium of exchange is a horrible use case for speculators. Id rather steal your coins sell them for BTC and send the BTC to satoshi then let fuckers sell my BTC.

You idiots can't change your view after you get an idea. Sorry BTC isn't free to send around the world in nanoseconds but that's better for price anyway. Go learn about velocity of money before you want cheaper TX

Alts taking the cheap TX segment will save BTC a lot of losses from the emotional fomo sells. Plus these investors actually sell there BTC, for fucking goods.

I'm trying to get rich and bobos keep flooding the market by selling for shit.

Oh look you sold your BSV for a cup of coffee, that's good for you guys. Stay the fuck away from Bitcoin

This needs to be posted everyday so ecashers can stop fighting about what coin will flip BTC.

It was never about spending BTC you dumbfucks.

If you can't catch Bitcoins 4 year cycle than invest in stocks

>> No.16250478

Penis

>> No.16250508
File: 255 KB, 1437x908, 1572481595238.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Man, I miss the GravelCoin memes

>> No.16250792
File: 36 KB, 750x920, StinkyLinkies.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I hope someone posts some anti BSV or XRP memes here. I need those