[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 281 KB, 964x1193, BIG TWEET ASUKA REF.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16248919 No.16248919 [Reply] [Original]

Why does ogling at celebs and models online seem like a fruitless and less enjoyable pass time these days than it once was? Did I mature or grow out of it? I mean sure if I threw all my better judgement out the window and got buzzed or something I could prob do it as opposed to nothing although I just feel like once you reach a certain level of understanding you don't see women as that worthwhile to ogle at online because you imagine yourself joining a community of potbelly, 4 neck rolls, unkempt, man children, that caption images as if there's something there when it's just too much hype you know? There's gotta be a way to meet decent women that you actually find worthy of your time in a synergetic reciprocal manner unless we're in some transitory phase of our cultural evolution where we haven't arrived yet to the stage where that'll be easier to come by... what do you guys think?

- Mr. "Not Impressed" Anon

>> No.16248951
File: 42 KB, 680x684, abstract feel.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16248919
TLDR but I've settled down with a girl that I love and I'm no longer much interested in thot posting

It's nice to see a big fat butt, but then I immediately realize I will never have sex with that woman and my brain just ignores it. I'm moving my focus to more important things.

>> No.16248961

It never was enjoyable you faggot

>> No.16248990

>>16248951

good insight

>>16248961

say more

>> No.16249146

>>16248919
You desire more depth and meaning, try out some visual novels? IRL women probably aren't going to do it for you, because they are only slightly prettier men, and dont really care about satisfying your desires - they have their own. Japanese VN authors on the other hand, know exactly what you need. I remember Divi Dead being pretty good. Sengoku Rance is also a fun romp.

>> No.16249220

>>16248951
Big asses are overrated