Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

If you can see this message, the SSL certificate expiration has been fixed.
Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 23 KB, 247x300, 1568281941992.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16218729 No.16218729 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

>laugh and mock Craig Wright and BSVjeets for their silliness
>some memes are fire tho like pumpkin man creg
>end up listening to some of his interviewers
>the guy acts like a raving lunatic half of the time but actually makes some sense here and there
>listen more and more
>find some interviews where hes not sperging out and actually answering the questions instead of going on tangents
>holy shit hes actually making a lot of sense
a-a-anons what do now I dont know what to believe anymore. is this all some high level psyop to get me to buy BSV or is he for realz?

>> No.16218744
File: 138 KB, 1100x1200, bitcoinhistory.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16218744

Welcome home

>> No.16218753
File: 256 KB, 750x1012, BA0D9A13-40DD-46A1-860F-461A0018D072.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16218753

>is this all some high level psyop
Yes, but Craig and BSV is the real deal. In the sperg that spread the blackpill meme here daily last year until more anons became BitCoin redpilled

>> No.16218765

>>16218753
I’m* the sperg

>> No.16218780
File: 144 KB, 625x640, 1573340416889.gif [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16218780

... the person that will finally make CP mainstream

>> No.16218782

Started listening to him during the Segwit fork. Known since then.

>> No.16218790

>>16218729
Bsv is blockstreams testnet

>> No.16218811

>>16218729
I hate it when people complain that "people didn't answer the question."
Who gives a flying fuck. If what he says is more interesting, good. Which is 95% of the time what happens with CSW. "Boo hoo dodging questions", god fucking pussies. Answering questions is for cucks anyway.

>> No.16218818
File: 127 KB, 1080x1117, spergtoshi.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16218818

>>16218729
>the guy acts like a raving lunatic half
He has aspargus. Pic rel. It makes him lose it really fast and become angry and incoherent if he feels like he is attacked and need to defend himself. On top of that he is literally a genius and it's probably frustrating when people don't understand what he so easily see in his head, but can't convey properly.

The good interviews you mention are probably the ones where he is not "attacked" and interrogated, but asked honest genuine questions.

And welcome to the other side fren. Things are pretty stiff here

>> No.16218863
File: 70 KB, 701x1390, DA1AA265-4EC8-4CC2-9CE9-85798E0D3890.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16218863

>>16218818
>He has aspargus

>> No.16218903

>>16218818
>He has aspargus
probably farmed it on his superfarm eh

>> No.16218917

Please buy Sanjays vision sirs, very good coin sirs

>> No.16219134
File: 54 KB, 644x659, 1573292885197.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16219134

>>16218818
>He has aspargus

>> No.16219244

>>16218729
How is it even a debatable fact that him and David Kleiman are started bitcoin?

>> No.16219292

>>16219244
It's not. 99.9% of people don't care and 0,01% are a loud, obnoxious bunch of retards and/or criminals. Consensus is that he's Satoj.

>> No.16219507

>>16218729
So you hung shit on him before you DYOR?

Yep, pretty much sums up this entire board. Do you deserve to not be left behind? No. You woke up to yourself and learnt about what bitcoin is truly meant to be.

Welcome home

>> No.16219513

>>16218729
close /biz/, go deeper down the rabbit hole and then come back craigposting with us

>> No.16219517

>>16219292
This, and crypto is filled with fake news and propaganda from people that have an economic interest in keeping bitcoin crippled. If Bitcoin, as in bsv, is allowed to succeed it will literally render every single blockchain and shitcoin useless

>> No.16219542

>>16218811
Most of the time he answers their questions. Just in a way that they don't want. Boo fucking hoo indeed.

>> No.16219574

>>16218729
>but actually makes some sense here and there
really? for example?

>> No.16219585

>>16219292
>Consensus is that he's Satoj.
bullshit among 70iq tards maybe

>> No.16219620

>>16219292
How can there be a consensus when he can't produce a consensus?
Why would anybody believe that Satoshi coulod ever reveal his identity when central bankers are known to assasinate anyone who hinders them (i.e. Kennedy)

>> No.16219626

>>16219620
*when he can't produce the satoshi wallet

>> No.16219646

>>16219620
>How can there be a consensus when he can't produce a consensus?
Ever heard of Proof of Work?
He is the most productive guy in bitcoin. He show an understanding of bitcoin that is totally unmatched. No one's even close

>> No.16219660

>>16219646
That in theory , can only prove he was a part of satoshi team on github.

To prove he is satoshi he needs to show he owns the original and well known satoshi wallet, why can't he do that?

>> No.16219665

>>16218729
he's obviously a part of Satoshi
he's probably the smart ass libertarian who reached out to the cave-dwelling comp scientists and mathematicians who actually put the structure of blockchain together

i have no doubt he participated and knows some of his shit, but its also obvious that he's carrying around a lot of guilt or shame. he might have avoided the public eye because of a crime, or he might know one of the satoshi members will hate him for doing this.

come on if you guys know any truly brilliant people, you know they're eccentric as fuck. this is an easy read, he's a guilty part of Satoshi. Punished Satoshi.

>> No.16219700
File: 9 KB, 234x234, 1573292885198.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16219700

>>16219665
>libertarian

>> No.16219735

>>16219646
>He is the most productive guy in bitcoin.
never wrote a line of code in his life the fuck are you talking about?

>> No.16219738

>>16219665
>>16219665
Yeah he may have had some influence on Bitcoin. But I really doubt he was the guy who did the work.

Satoshi pissed off powerful people. Central bankers, CIA, Mossad you name it, Bitcoin has fucked over their operations because they can't control wealth transferation anymore. If he really was Satoshi he'd be dead by now.
Don't believe me? Snowden did maybe 1/10th of the damage that Bitcoin did, and he can't even leave Russia. Julien Assange did even less, and he is about to be get fucked by the USA. But Satoshi can waltz around in the open? That hardly makes sense. The real Satoshi would be the most wanted man alive.

>> No.16219743

>>16219700
>rails against governments and banks and socialist instantiations of fiat control constantly

so... i guess you want to call him an ancap or something

>> No.16219748

>>16219735
>never wrote a line of code in his life
source?

>> No.16219755

>>16219665
>libertarian
craig? hell no.he likes capitalism but also an avid bootlicker in his speech altho his criminal activities and troubles in court show the affection he feels for state and law is not reciprocated.

>> No.16219757

>>16219743
>ancap
Craig Wright pedo supporter confirmed

>> No.16219763

>>16219743
>>rails against governments and banks and socialist instantiations of fiat control constantly
I always assumed anti socialism and anti big governments was conservative. I admit I might be far off track though

>> No.16219767

>>16219738
>The real Satoshi would be the most wanted man alive.
and now you know why he won't sign in public

>> No.16219771

>>16219763
i dont know cryptocurrency is inherently ancap

anyone developing it from the perspective of a fiscal conservative doesn't really understand what human beings are going to do with decentralized, partially anonymized transfers of wealth

>> No.16219778

>>16219748
indeed anon. exactly. where is his work? nobody ever seen him code. by his own admission he is a horrible coder. whoever mad bitcoin was a very accomplished and prolific coder.

>> No.16219780

>>16219767
i think the argument he's making, coming from the implicit worldview he's presenting, is that CSW would be dead today if there were any chance he were Satoshi

the truth is probably way worse than that and bitcoin is probably on the IMF roadmap we don't get to see

>> No.16219791
File: 3 KB, 125x105, vishnu_on_the_blockchain.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16219791

>>16219778
>where is his work?
'And then the Vishnu leaned down towards me, his radiance bathing me in light and warmth. And then I heard the magic word he whispered in my ear, and it echoed through my soul for a thousand lifetimes and an instant - DYOR'

>> No.16219808

>>16219767
it's counterproductive. if you are afraid of the consequences you don't sign period. you don1t want people to believe or even contemplate you may be satoshi. if you want them to believe you (which is evident in craigs case) you sign and use plausible deniability in court to get out of unwelcome litigation.

it's all bullshit. his best move is to sign if he can and if he can't his best move is to try fake signing in controlled seances and hope he gets away with it (didn't).

>> No.16219819

>>16218729
This guy is a serial fraudster and constant liar. Half the shit he says is fucking ridiculous. BSV is an technically absurd project based on his bullshit.

Who gives a shit if he was part of Satoshi? He is a lying, immoral, piece of shit subhuman. His bullshit story keeps changing over and over. Anyone backing this guy is completely fucked in the head.

>> No.16219820

>>16219791
you can't present it because it doesn't exists.
shitposting is not work.

>> No.16219844

>>16219819
>Who gives a shit if he was part of Satoshi?
This is the new narrative now that it's getting hard to deny Craig is Satoshi

>> No.16219856

>>16219844
it's literally the narcissistic outrage response, when you see it on /biz/ that means its time to buy/sell against the poster

>> No.16219884

>>16219844
>it's getting hard to deny Craig is Satoshi
it's not getting hard tho not one bit
just so you know

>> No.16219901

>>16219856
They are literally kicking and screaming. This is the final stage

>>16219884
>it's not getting hard tho not one bit
Then why did you say "Who gives a shit if he was part of Satoshi?"?

>> No.16219928

>>16219844
I think he's a lying piece of shit and not Satoshi at all. He consistently lies about having the private keys but refuses to sign anything publicly out of "privacy concerns" while claiming to be a "public figure" and saying he is Satoshi. It's a bunch of horse shit. Fuck this loser.

>> No.16219931

>>16219767
Doesn't matter, if there was even a chance, he'd be dead. Everybody knows his Name and that he is in Britan, he holds speeches everyone can attend. He'd be dead.
For comparison; Mossad assisnated an Iranian nuclear physicist who's
Name was unknown
Location was unkown
Work was unkown
And they still manages to track him down and car bomb his ass. Add it with the fact that he can't produce the satoshi wallet, has a history of lying and no one has seen him code, you can't reasonably assume he is satoshi.
Stop trying to short fellow anons, you won't make it like this, you're just wasting people's time, including yours.

>> No.16219956

>>16219928
>He consistently lies about having the private keys
Is it possible to know this or are you just making things up?

>refuses to sign anything publicly
Does that prove that he is not Satoshi?

>It's a bunch of horse shit
Why did you write this?

>Fuck this loser
Why the aggressive tone?

>> No.16219972

>>16219956
>Does that prove that he is not Satoshi?
Well, yes

>> No.16219980

>>16219972
>Well, yes
How? Walk me through the logic

>> No.16219996

>>16219980
>Says he has the keys
>Refuses to use them and show that he is satoshi
>Says it's for "privacy reasons"
>When he already forfeited his privacy by publicly stating he is satoshi

>> No.16220028
File: 121 KB, 1462x2046, brainlethead.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16220028

>>16219972

>> No.16220031

>>16219956
Fuck off you CSW worshiping idiot

You better be getting paid for this ridiculous shilling

>> No.16220035

>>16219996
>Refuses to use them and show that he is satoshi
>Says it's for "privacy reasons"
Sounds like a valid reason to me

>he already forfeited his privacy by publicly stating he is satoshi
How does this prove that he is not Satoshi?

>> No.16220043

>>16219901
me? fuck are you smoking man?

>> No.16220049

>>16218729
You should watch his discussions with Steve Keen on the metanet YouTube channel

>> No.16220052
File: 17 KB, 392x392, triggeredlol.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16220052

>>16220031

>> No.16220059

>>16220043
>me? fuck are you smoking man?
Sorry m8, my bad

>> No.16220079

>>16220035
>Sounds like a valid reason to me
How can you have privacy concerns when you already gave up your privacy?

>> No.16220090

>>16220079
This guy is completely stuck on CSW's dick
Don't waste your time

>> No.16220099

>>16220079
>How can you have privacy concerns when you already gave up your privacy?
Maybe he doesn't want to be like a circus animal performing to please the crowd? I can think of many other reasons too. Can't you?

>> No.16220100

>>16219738
>GLOBALized currency
>destabilizes fiat, rendering states weaker
>centralization of power based on control of physical goods constructed by private companies (computational power reduced to its components)

yea i'm thinking the elite aren't exactly threatened by this the way some people think. the people upset by this are the dudes in the middle who just sunk heir capital in whatever engine got them there, not the dudes with control of Mossad, who still have enough liquidity to outmine all presently active stations practically overnight.

if anything the real global elite started laughing maniacally when a bunch of ancaps and libertarians did their work for them and they kept laughing all the way to their lawyers office before directing the acquisition of major server farms around the world

>> No.16220125

>>16220099
>Maybe he doesn't want to be like a circus animal performing to please the crowd?
But he is already doing that. He contantly tries to argue he is satoshi whenever someone says he is not, to please the crowd. He says everything except deliever undeniable cold, hard proof.

>> No.16220138

>>16220090
I know, but I feel like I should warn this anon, before he further financially ruins himself by believing he can cut his losses by manipulating people into buying BSV. It's not going to work. Accept the loss and move on.

>> No.16220158

>>16220138
He chooses to ignore all relevant information so he can push his bullshit

You can't save him

He's either being paid or he's a fucking hopeless cultist

Sage this shit and move on

>> No.16220164

>>16220035
>How does this prove that he is not Satoshi?
because it's retarded and contra productive to his purposes.

his best course of action would be to sign then if any state goes after suing him claim he just found the keys they can't prove he is satoshi. and true enough you can't prove past ownership of the keys from before the first public signing.

>> No.16220165

>>16220100
You cannot cantrol bitcoin. You can't lower or increase intrest rates on bitcoin, because you can't just create bitcoin out of thin air.
You can't print money and lend it out to your buddys on pratically 0% intrest so they can buy up the whole market.
Bitcoin fucks over the elite in more ways than you can think.

>> No.16220173

>>16220125
literally anyone could do this

we should start a project to claim to be satoshi and pump a 4chan shitcoin to get rich while we do it

my actual point is that if i have this retarded idea, so do a bunch of fraudsters, who would all be coming out of the woodwork if he's presented as little evidence as you claim

>> No.16220196

>>16220165
You can do anything to bitcoin you can do to fiat, it just won't be in the form of bitcoin. The problems you're envisioning don't spring up if people start using bitcoin, they only manifest if people stop using everything else.

And you can probably achieve many of the same effects in principle by controlling bitcoin supply, which is possible.

>> No.16220203

>>16220164
>because it's retarded
Why is it retarded

>contra productive to his purposes.
Why is it contra productive?
What is purpose?

>his best course of action would be to sign then if any state goes after suing him claim he just found the keys they can't prove he is satoshi
Then what was the point of signing in the first place?

>> No.16220214

>>16220203
>What is purpose?
*What is HIS purpose

>> No.16220218

>>16218729
Can't sign Craig is gonna scam so many fucking people. I don't feel sorry for them anymore either, I gave them tons of chances and warnings to get out of this shitshow. It's gonna be sweet watching him literally lose everything and get locked inside a cage for his crimes.

>> No.16220249

>>16220218
>Can't sign Craig
How do you know he can't sign?
Many credible and respected individuals has stated publicly that Craig has signed for them in private.
What makes you so certain that you know better then them?

>> No.16220252

>>16220196
Incidentally, this is why it doesn't matter that CSW can't program. Because the person I'm responding to thinks like whoever programmed bitcoin, more than likely. Engineers think about products in these limited functional scopes, not realizing that the tool wielders are the ones who define the tool. If a person doesn't like a hammer, he'll turn it over and have a solid lever.

Part of Satoshi had to be the finance/operational element, and that part was probably CSW.

>> No.16220262

>>16220196
>You can do anything to bitcoin you can do to fiat
But you literally can't, there will only ever 21 million BTC in existance.

>principle by controlling bitcoin supply, which is possible
You'd have to buy up every single bitcoin in exitance. It's not possible, people would notice 1 or even multiple wallets only buying bitcoins and never selling. Then it would shoot right up and people would hold on to their btc. You can't seize BTC because you can't guess the keys and people can just say they "forgot" their keys.

Also satoshi isn't just wanted for bitcoin, he started the flood of blockchain currency. You don't have to use bitcoin. If you want to tansfer wealth without banks and governments being able to stop you, you have pratically thousands of tokens to choose from. We are living in an unprecedented time, the only reason fiat still means anything is because adoption takes time.

>> No.16220267

>>16220252
To be fair, Craig do know how to program. He even lectured it at uni

>> No.16220276
File: 92 KB, 732x734, 1573326865237.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16220276

How do I get a gf like this?

>> No.16220289

>>16220249
>Many credible and respected individuals has stated publicly that Craig has signed for them in private.
This makes no sense. If he didn't sign for "privacy reasons" why would he then sign for someone who would then have proof he owned the keys and could just publish that proof?

>> No.16220292

>>16220262
I think maybe you're translating your expertise in another field here, because you're speaking confidently and making very little sense.

>21 million BTC in existence.
Okay, definite supply means definite possibility of control.

>You'd have to buy up every single
No, that's not how any of this would work. You would only need a controlling stake, enough that people would come to you for the provision of financial services such as loans.

>people would notice
And?

>you can't seize bitcoin
You think like an engineer. You can seize people. You can write new laws.

If anything, this proves a significant vulnerability in widespread use, unless a central authority dictates transition to a new currency. Bad actors are everywhere, and definite supply and indefinite destruction are a bad combo.

Yes, we're all excited about cryptocurrency, that has nothing to do with this.

>> No.16220295
File: 28 KB, 1800x1100, 1554286491461.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16220295

>>16220276
You need to lose a circle jerk. Split the biscuit in two. One part goes in your mouth the other must be put inside your boi pucci. Wait 9 months

>> No.16220298
File: 1.47 MB, 1589x1015, asaparagus_man.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16220298

>>16218818
>>16218863
>>16218903
>>16219134

>> No.16220308

>>16220289
>If he didn't sign for "privacy reasons"
Maybe that's why he doesnt sign publicly, but only privatly to a few people that's important to him.
Why is it for you to decide where he should draws his privacy line?

>> No.16220332

>>16220308
That person could then release the proof publicly and nullify the "privacy" you realize that?

>> No.16220345

>>16220332
>That person could then release the proof publicly and nullify the "privacy" you realize that?
How could he release the proof publicly?
If he could, how would he prove it came from Craig?

>> No.16220364

>>16220332
Signing privately implies that no proof that can be published will be provided, brainlet. There are ways of demonstrating key ownership that cannot be reproduced just by virtue of having witnessed them.

>> No.16220423

>>16220345
>>16220364
Then you can't know they've seen him sign, it's literally hearsay

>> No.16220463

>>16220423
>it's literally hearsay
yes, from several respected individuals in the crypto community on different occasions

What do you call it when you state Craig can't be Satoshi because he has not signed for you?

>> No.16220465

>>16220203
>Why is it retarded
>Why is it contra productive?
telling the world you are what you don't want them to believe cause reasons
not doing the one thing that would convince your critics to stfu and grant you the adoration of the masses without the legal fallout if you do want them to believe. also harms those that believe in you and love you because it makes you look like a fucking fraud and a despicable conman.

both are retarded.
>Then what was the point of signing in the first place?
he would get what he wants: control over the development of bitcoin and the adoration of the masses he so clearly craves. influence power money that's his purpose.

>> No.16220480

>>16220463
And it's not actually hearsay as the people who witnessed the signing stated so publicly themselves

>> No.16220495

>>16220463
Like who?

>> No.16220506

Quit arguing with this idiot shill

If you don’t sage he gets what he wants

>> No.16220517

>>16220495
like your mom

>> No.16220525

So why is he a known serial forger

>> No.16220531

>>16220465
>don't want them to believe
You do realize he was doxed?

>would convince your critics
Why would he show his hand to people who bash him?

>adoration
Do you know for a fact that he wants adoration? His brash and blunt way of talking suggests otherwise

>you look like a fucking fraud and a despicable conman
Is it craig that makes is followers look lke despicable conmen or is it social medias portrayal of Craig that does it?

>> No.16220542

>>16220495
>Like who?
dyor

>> No.16220559

>>16220506
Anyone with I half a brain sees that he is a stakeholder in bsv and believes the things he does because he wants them to be true, not because they objectively are, because he wants to gain financially.

The idiots who don't realize this are few in number and quite frankly, deserve it.

>> No.16220589

>>16218863
i kekd , , come to bsv corecucks and mETHheads you're welcome

>> No.16220633

>>16219763
thats because you're an amerimutt , there are 2 ways to be conservatives and liberal , conservative towards markets and conservative towards social behavior. You dont put just alll in one basket and call it either a conservative or a liberal.

>> No.16220657

>>16220633
I see. Hope I didn't upset anyone. Thanks for the correction though

>> No.16220661

>>16220531
>You do realize he was doxed?
no it was a staged doxing by calvin who has long seeked to take control for bitcoin development and ip
>Why would he show his hand to people who bash him?
to make them stfu you know that is precisely what humans do. and craig has the temperament of a fucking chimpanzee.
>Do you know for a fact that he wants adoration?
evident from his behavior. all the stage acts all the blogging all the tweets he is prancing around like some sort of exotic royalty.
>His brash and blunt way of talking suggests otherwise
nah it doesn't suggest otherwise at all he tries to be this controversial figure who says the hash ""truths"" typical jackass act.
>Is it craig that makes is followers look lke despicable conmen or is it social medias portrayal of Craig that does it?
both obviously but i was talking about him not his followers.

>> No.16220746

>>16220661
>it was a staged doxing by calvin
source?

>to make them stfu
Do you know that them stfuing is a big enough gain for Satoshi to show his hand?
Do you really think they will stfu if he signs?

>prancing around like some sort of exotic royalty
Is he?
He as an "nontraditional" behavior, but could that not be better explained by his autism?

>who says the hash ""truths""
Does saying the harsh truth make him an attention seeker?
Is everyone who doesn't lie an attention seeker?

> i was talking about him not his followers
If social media didn't bad mouth and bash him at every turn, do you think he would have as bad public image as he has today?

>> No.16220770

>>16219517
yep

>> No.16221402

bump

>> No.16221537

>>16220746
>Is everyone who doesn't lie an attention seeker?
of course not but its doubtful that aside from his name anything true leaves craigs mouth

>> No.16221564

>>16221537
>its doubtful that aside from his name anything true leaves craigs mouth
what makes you think that?

>> No.16221567

>>16220746
>If social media didn't bad mouth and bash him at every turn, do you think he would have as bad public image as he has today?
i think nothing can save his image at this point. he dug his own grave.

>> No.16221605

>>16221567
>he dug his own grave
how?

>> No.16221632

>>16221605
by telling everyone he is satoshi trying to reuse signatures as proof when failed refused to sign properly pretended he never wanted to sign and made a horrible drama of it all then proceeded to shitpost and fud bitcoin until he was banned from twitter and his shitcoin from binance.

>> No.16221652

>>16221564
reading his ""articles"" and watching his videos mostly wasted too much time of my life on this fraud

>> No.16222165

>>16221632
He is Satoshi.

Now cope you pathetic blockstream nigger.

>> No.16222301

>>16218729
fuck off op
im so sick of this bsv shilling
anyone with half an iq can listen to any intervirw with that fucking loser and realize he’s a brainless larper.
there is no doubt in my mind that paul le roux is satoshi, and maybe he’d want unlimited blocks like BSV has, but first he’d put a hit out in this craig wright faggot

>> No.16222330

>>16218818
this
is
the
dumbest
thing i’ve ever heard
if you’ve listened and worked with people who are actually on the spectrum you would understand why csw is not on the spectrum. he would:
1. have a mastery of the technicals
2. would not posit as many rhetorical questions as he does
3. would not be as sarcastically critical as he is
4. would revel in diving into the details of the project regardless of how interested the listener is.

he does none of this, so fuck off with that explaination.

>> No.16222351
File: 680 KB, 1055x689, 1573428866517.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16222351

>>16222330
Cope

>> No.16222372

>>16219771
>inherently ancap
It's inherently open and honest. Ancaps could use it and so could a government. Here's the catch though: any government that uses it becomes transparent. So governments of the future will be nothing like the ones we have now.

>> No.16222384

>>16222372
They would be transparent when necessary. Ultimately good for the world.

>> No.16222406
File: 84 KB, 680x339, 1566462033957.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16222406

>>16222301
>anyone with half an iq
>paul le roux is satoshi

>> No.16222437

>>16222384
The transition for society at large to a system like BitCoin is going to be pretty bumpy. People talk about it being disruptive, but the actual magnitude of that disruption goes far beyond electronic cash payments.

>> No.16222743
File: 191 KB, 302x378, csw-11.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
16222743

>>16218753
https://youtu.be/IOlvOiGPPio

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action