[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 8 KB, 217x232, bobosuicide.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16192707 No.16192707[DELETED]  [Reply] [Original]

I am writing you from the year 2029 and i beg you all of you bobos and crypto haters to reconsider what you are doing.

For the last years the cryptomarket has increased non stop since bitcoin inflation became lower than fiat.

Governments put regulations to try to stop it but that did little to stop it , bitcoin price reached 22k in 2020 , 180k in 2021 , 130k in 2022 and 340k in 2023 , from here onwards there is no way to track it's price in fiat since it's always growing by a few usd every day non stop.

I am sending you this message from the year 2029 because what happens in 7 days in 2028 knew to us as the week of darkness.

As the crypto market became 9 times bigger than gold capitalization governments finally decided to act to destroy it , i worked for such a tax agency that planned the abolition of cryptocurrencies in my continent.

Governments all around the world cordinated the plan to stop this madness and on may 2028 we finally executed our plans.

We cut the electricity in nearly all countries and police and military attacked crypto mining farms and arrested exchange owners all at once , for two days the world went silent with the excuse that a solar flare was under way.

On the afternoon of may 3 we restored electricity saying the solar flare had passed but to our suprise many crypto farms and nodes were still active.
So we tracked down and cut them again and arrested more people , on the fifth day riots erupted as debit and credit cards stopped working and people looted banks so we restored electricity again saying second solar flare had came.

Again not only miners and nodes were still active coins like bitcoin cash were now being mined in fucking cellphones.

>> No.16192709
File: 60 KB, 1150x1084, 1564974367803.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16192707
So we cut again the electricity for two days and arrested owners of sites like localbitcoins and small exchanges just to be safe.

On the 7th day we rested and the world learn the news that cryptocurrency was abolished worldwide due to being a systemic risk and 20 years of prison for trading crypto was established for trading cryptocurrencies.

We could not have expected what happened next.....

>> No.16192715
File: 246 KB, 500x500, 1542684715681.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16192707
As the news spread to the world some were happy that the autistic ancaps that became rich were now being judged for having enriching themselves at the expense of the world.

However the events that unfold next have destroyed industrial civilization.
The first thing that happened is that Monero price did 20x in the first few hours that the news spread to the world we suspect people used smaller exchanges to trade it.

However this was irrelevant as the rest of the cryptos were lossing price non stop like bitcoin losing 32000% in price in 5 days.

However as may 15 approached we started to get worry , we should have expected this to be the case but we did not the price of bitcoin started to recover fast and i mean fast it did 16000% in price after the difficulty adjusted in only 3 days , by may 25 the price had increased 50000% in price from before the arrests from may 1.

We should have expected this but arresting the exchange owners and big bagholders reduced the liquidity in the market causing an effect bigger than a halvening massively bigger , the price went up so far non stop and by april rumors started to spread that governments and banks were buying it , worse people cashed out most money from banks after the credit card disaster during the blackout so the entire banking system collapsed by april 10 and cryptocurrencies grew and grew non stop.

Governments put even harsher sentences but after not being able to get their money in their hands during the blackout and seeing crypto price increase people tough that governments were buying it and that crypto was safer.

Today it's been a year from this events and the world is in pure anarchy , currency does not exist anymore by arresting bagholders we reduced liquidity and caused a price increase that destroyed the monetary system.

I am beg you to don't try to ban cryptocurrencies or you will end like us with civil wars erupting as governments fall such as mexico were mr rego rule as king.

>> No.16192728
File: 226 KB, 900x621, bobocoom.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16192715
>the price went up so far non stop and by april rumors

By june , i can't even send a message right due to how sad i am that we failed in stopping tihs maddness.

>> No.16192758
File: 77 KB, 330x401, 1560993442800.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16192707
it's over i can't believe civilization ended because some autists released a code in 2009.

>> No.16192767

>>16192758
desu glad it went this way instead of just niggerjews niggjewing everything up
white man has the last laugh