[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 34 KB, 739x516, 1572136876775.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16147499 No.16147499 [Reply] [Original]

can we take another moment to acknowledge the fact that these scum have single-handedly ruined fucking phone calls?
literally an entire form of communication ruined by pajeets.
I get so many fucking spam calls, and their is no way to stop them, and they always have new numbers, and now their numbers are coming out of my own damn contacts as well, some how.
what the fuck?
anyway the reason im writing this is because I was woken up in the middle of the night by one of their calls cause I forgot to silence my phone. Well, because I was woken by my phone, I assumed it was my alarm. Since I was still sleepy, I thought I had a bad night of sleep and took a caffeine pill and went back to sleep. Normally this gets me another thirty minutes of rest before the caffeine wakes me up on its own and I'm completely ready to start the day.
well this time I woke up at 4 AM.
Now my brain is being pulled in both directions by caffeine and actuall fucking adenosine, my mood is so foul right now
HOLY SHIT
FUCK PAJEETS
SCUM

>> No.16147508
File: 312 KB, 601x595, 1571598727550.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

I HATE YOU

>> No.16147547

but what happens if i get an actual fucking emergency call?
what if my parents are in danger!? :(
this a legitimate reason to keep my phone unsilenced at night, but I have to ignore it if I want a healthy sleep.
FUCK PAJEETS.