[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 10 KB, 236x230, B21E5F42-E488-4CD5-BE98-2F0260978576.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16124246 No.16124246 [Reply] [Original]

Do you just literally go up to hot women and tell them you’re a millionaire and ask them to be your girlfriend? And she will because you are rich? Or is there a better way?

>> No.16124254

>>16124246
There's websites specifically made for connecting hot women and millionaire men.

>> No.16124263

>>16124246
you can borrow mine if you get me a lambo

>> No.16124270

>>16124246
unironically a million dollars question

>> No.16124296

>>16124246
gf? no, sex is all i want from women

>> No.16124302

>>16124246
You use the money to improve yourself. Don't focus on the girl, focus on what you want to build for yourself. The right girl will come along and take notice. Don't flash your wealth.

>> No.16124305

> Marry me I'm rich
Great idea op but what about love

>> No.16124308

No, you just go up to them and start talking about whatever you want because you literally don't give a fuck what happens. End of the night you go home to bed and sleep with your money and it completely changes your attitude. Women can sense when you don't give a fuck and it triggers their neanderthal/lizard brain hard.

>> No.16124318

>>16124305
spotted the virgin poster
and getting a girl is as easy as being at a stoplight in a lambo (or other super car) or in a parking lot. some girl will cream her panties and decide to fuck you or whatever she needs to get access to your funds.

>> No.16124320

>>16124246
It’s actually harder to find good wife material when you are rich. I’ll explain.
To meet any woman while rich means you have to go where women are. So you still have the same problem finding poor-midde class women as you did before. So you figure I’ll buy entry to expensive galas, invite only clubs etc. But when you’re there many of the women were raised with money and had their virginities taken by rich chads so your wealth means nothing to them. The source of your wealth and a visibly powerful position is what matters to them.
Problem is that these women have higher standards, and man are fucked in the head in subtle ways from their rich backgrounds. So you say fuck these skanks, I want a regular hard working girl who will see that my hard work and success means I’m of good character. Well then you’re back to square one, except now you are rich and intimidating to nice middle class girls, so yo’ll draw more gold diggers.
Honestly, if you’re rich, go to grad school and look for a wife there, especially humanities like history, literature etc, skip psychology, women usually study psychology to better understand themselves (their fucked in the head and want to know why).

>> No.16124339

>>16124246
You drive a nice car and get a nice apartment. Then you pay a professional photographer to take dating site profile pictures for you. Now the only step you really have to close is the first date to the apartment, so make sure to schedule a full night out at expensive or exclusive places.

Game is fucking easy with money. Anyone with a quarter of a brain can fake most of the shit too.

>> No.16124346

That's the beauty of it, you don't find them, they will find you.
The only thing you have to do is leave your home once in a while, and signal to the world that you made it.

>> No.16124358

>>16124320
One of the best posts I have read in this topic

>> No.16124368

>>16124320
Based and redpilled

>> No.16124372

>>16124339
How to fake being rich desu

>> No.16124388
File: 249 KB, 624x352, TheDENNISSystem.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16124246
unironically

>> No.16124410

>>16124388
Kek'd and checked. What show is this from?

>> No.16124448

>>16124320
This. I'm considering making a 'donation' to universities once I make it. Allowing me to take the classes with the purpose of looking for a wife without actually having to do the content.

>> No.16124475
File: 30 KB, 634x417, images (uu).jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16124246
Have you heard of a marketing funnel?
With the rescources at your disposal you can start 'the search' and find a girl who will be your ideal match.
Find, meet, attract, close.
Before you can have sex with a woman, you first have to discover her. The find step has you using every available marketing channel to go fishing for women in the mood to date. (Protip:99% of hot women are not available and you have to catch em at the right time, as they come onto the market) this means putting out ads that a woman you would like might click on, or otherwise engage with. Dating sites and tinder are obvious here, and you should have a professional prepare a killer profile for you on all of them, and message girls for you.
But there is no need to limit yourself. Facebook ads and Twitter and Instagram and tiktoc - where ever the fish are, that's where you go fishing. Online advertising is quite good for targeting, as Trump knows well. Have a dating expert manage this for you too, you time is too valuable to be struggling with clever texting and womens games. The Tinder-done-for-you pro will message you when he's got a girl who's ready to meet you for a date, and you can review the messages before you meet her.
But even that is not the end of ways to find women. The goal is to completely fill up your calendar with fun activities involving cute women. So buy your way onstage to show off your base guitar skills (let's be honest, beyond a certain basic level, no one can tell) this gets infront of the kind of women who like the same music as you. You can also pull publicity stunts as a rich man, and create controversy, something a 4chan user should be a natural at if he would only try. Any publicity is good publicity.
Anyway, from the 1000s of women you will have see in your 'find' step, a few 100 will filter themselves through to your 'meet: stage. Then maybe 100 allow you the honour of trying to attract them, and hopefully you will fuck-close maybe 10 or so.

>> No.16124505

>>16124410
Always Sunny in Philadelphia

>> No.16124510

women are literally cake. it's just a lot of mental gymnastics you have to go about. they are very social and impressionable it's not very hard to do some research before creating the scenario where she feels comfortable. it's just hard to view women as equals because it is easier for them to "have sex" than men, and men have to put up with a lot to "have sex" point is. all women are whores. just go get a girl you really know as a person someone from your past. people don't change much once after they have left HS.

>> No.16124518

>>16124318
the wrong kind of girls. getting the wrong kind of girls doesn't give you more satisfaction than fucking a hooker.

>> No.16124531

>>16124246
What kind of girl do you want? Pls elaborate on that and we'll try to help

>> No.16124534

>>16124339
you clearly have 0 clue.

>> No.16124577

>>16124518
not everyone is a virgin trying to find troo wuv like a dopey simp thinking love exists in females in 2019. you say wrong kind of girl but whores are the only kind of girl. your lack of experience and virginity is showing

>> No.16124620

>>16124518
>He doesn't know that all grills are the wrong kind of grills

>> No.16124876

>>16124475
This is interesting, and I've considered something like this before. However, where do you find online dating pros who do the job for you? I've only ever heard of one such service (I forget the name, though it had the word "clam" in it) and if I recall correctly it shutdown pretty quickly.

>> No.16124890

Help I'm from a very rich family but I'm autistic and I can't into people. How do I use my wealth to attract women without either acting like a total douche or only getting gold diggers.

>> No.16124915

>>16124246
go overseas and make a whore your gf

>> No.16124916

>>16124246
OP, girlfriends and wives are for poor people.

>> No.16124930

>>16124320
You got it down to the psychology department, kek
Some real life nuggets in there

>> No.16124941

>>16124320
Cognitively impaired post, normie script. Most people actually believe this bs. In reality women you're looking for are working the same job as you.

>> No.16124956

how do u proof ure a rich.
show to her cash or bank account kek

>> No.16125014

>>16124890
Dress well but not expensive, and put money into your accessories. Women notice that shit, a nice watch, nice sunglasses, expensive cologne, your keys on a name brand lanyard, while your actual clothes are just a collar and jeans that look nice on you. The trick to looking rich while not attracting gold diggers is all in the details, gold diggers want a guy who is blowing money on flashy shit all around, people who are clearly trying to attract women with their money. You want to slip by, look like your just trying to fit in but its the small details your "not thinking about" that she catches which are giving you away. I think i understated the good fit part though, even fat guys can have style, you just need to put in a tiny bit of effort to find what looks good on you, if you find a polo and jeans just makes you look like a fat nerd then maybe switch it up and go with some nice slacks and a dress up shirt, it worked for biggie.

Bassically once you have your look down pat, that "oops you caught me I'm not a regular guy I'm a millionare" look, just go ask women you want out. Not all of them will take you up on it, but a large portion will. Then you just have to not sweat it, tell them to wear a dress and take them out to a nice restaurant because if it is the "right one" you want a good first impression. Then just chill, you roped them in, showed them you are willing to put in the effort and money if you think something is worth it, and took them to somewhere really nice so they can have a great meal. So all you have to do is just act like yourself, really its your turn to judge, you've put up the goods and showed her she can share this every weekend with you if your a good fit, so it's your turn. You have to be yourself and its your turn to put on the pressure, you have to find out if this is someone your comfortable sharing long periods of time with, its her turn to make this a good time for you and try to impress you, show you that she's compatible.

>> No.16125031
File: 291 KB, 1080x1080, 1558118444704.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16124876
There was one called Tinder Done For You.
If none exist this seems like an exciting business opportunity to make $$
But also could train 10 virtual assistants to do the job for a month, and maybe 1 would prove to be very good at it, and keep him on.

>> No.16125039

>>16124246
Just walk up to her and tell her you have murrion dorrar