[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / ic / jp / lit / sci / vr / vt ] [ index / top / reports ] [ become a patron ] [ status ]
2023-11: Warosu is now out of extended maintenance.

/biz/ - Business & Finance

View post   

File: 442 KB, 800x1082, Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 11.29.20 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]
16077060 No.16077060 [Reply] [Original]

Where stream? Please reply in links to stream and fud/shill copypasta ONLY

>> No.16077069

>>16077060
Before you buy, let me tell you a story.
I was visiting San Francisco to see one of my friends. We went to a strip club, and while I was there, I saw Sergey, surrounded by women. He was throwing tons of money at them, but not just bills. It was stacks upon stacks of $10,000, sealed up with the white paper bands, like he had just come straight from a bank.
I went up to him and congratulated him on the success of Chainlink as of late (this was about a month ago), and he started laughing. He took a hefty swig from a bottle of Dom Perignon, and said, "Yeah? You think I care, stinky?"
Confused, I asked what he meant, and said that he had obviously put a lot of work into LINK and he should be proud.
"Fundamentally, I don't give two fucks about Chainlink, kid."
He was about to say something else but one of the strippers tapped him on the shoulder. Sergey pulled out from his pocket the biggest ziplock bag full of cocaine I've ever seen in my life. It looked like one of those gallon bags, almost bulging at the seams. The stripper ran off into a back room with it.
He then pulled out a Zippo lighter.
"You wanna know what I think about Chainlink?"
He snapped his fingers and a stripper handed him a bottle of Hennessy. He then pulled about 20 stacks of bills from a duffel bag, threw them on the floor, poured cognac all over them, flicked his Zippo, and dropped it onto the pile. Almost instantly the whole stack caught.
I stared at him, speechless.
"It's called a 'PUMP and DUMP,' kid."
He laughed as he watched the pile burn before losing interest and going into a back room with his entourage of strippers following carrying duffel bags full of what I assume was money and coke.
This is the man you are supporting by buying LINK.

>> No.16077073

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

>> No.16077086

>>16077060
Hey there guys,

I wish I could tell you everything I know but I can’t because you would never believe me.

So I shall just leave you with this:

Tomorrow is going to be the happiest day of your life. The 30th of October is going to be a day that your children’s children will celebrate as the day their grandfather liberated them from financial slavery.

Turn on your Twitter alerts and take a Valium because you’re going to need one to remain calm.

Good god I’m excited for you guys..

>> No.16077109
File: 78 KB, 1200x675, 1568339301329.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16077060
Im actually here at the talks. There's no fud about sergey on stage but i do think people were a little shocked as Sergey kept rubbing his legs and sitting down. When asked he said he's got diabetes and it causes numb legs. In of itself that's fine but afterwards he literally kept telling everyone he had diabetes, coming up to people mid conversation and saying "sorry about my legs there, I've got diabetes". When no-one was speaking to him anymore i saw him standing on his own and just piss himself. Then he went round with renewed vigour telling everyone diabetes caused him to wet himself. I'm not saying he isn't smart or it's a bad project but he just seems distracted. He's currently in a toilet cubicle playing Always sunny loudly on his phone.

A lot is riding on his show tomorrow.

>> No.16077116

>>16077086
It would be fun to see one of these be true for once.

>> No.16077140

>>16077060
Why I think LINK coin is going to the moon:

-Is decentral: The currency is decentralised thanks to implementing blockchain on ERC667

-Erc667 is for erc20 what DAG is for blockchain: Clearly Superiour.

-Is Oracle: The LINK coin can be used to transfer data safe, fast, private.

-Is Partners: Big partners: Salesforce, Docusign, Microsoft, Swift. And many others. Is only secret!

-pump today: LINK pumped most % on my blockfolio app today, and I follow a lot of coins, even coins like IOTA

>> No.16077167

Hey there guys,

I wish I could tell you everything I know but I can’t because you would never believe me.

Tomorrow is going to be the happiest day of your life. The 30th of October is going to be a day that your children’s children will celebrate as the day their grandfather liberated them from financial slavery.

Turn on your Twitter alerts and take a Valium because you’re going to need one to remain calm.

>> No.16077174

>>16077060
Let me respond you as an programmer. I have read the whitepaper and watched the conferences, so here is my take:
> naming such as: oracles, sources, ...
reinvented the wheel, just pure marketing
> SGX (Intel Software Guard eXtensions)
1. only available to the newest CPUs
2. there are big security flaws currently in the SGX enclave that needs to be fixed by Intel, not reliable at the moment
> copy/paste + refactor academic whitepapers to suit the smart contract mdidleware
in the three days searching certain paragraphs in this 'whitepaper' I have found out huge resemblances with existing ones from the research domain of universities

As our fellow friend, Vitalik Buterin said, this is purely manipulation by the masses that accumulated the tokens related to this charade and abuse of social media in order to convince other people into this scheme unaware of the consequences.

Either if you think that this is a meme or not, be aware of the consequences when everything falls apart this year and do some extended research into the whitepaper and you will be surprised of what you will find.

>> No.16077182

https://dlive.tv/dlive
Here, possibly.
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lino-blockchain-powered-dlivetv-and-sf-blockchain-week-form-an-exclusive-live-streaming-partnership-300945957.html

>> No.16077204
File: 57 KB, 450x600, 1567588047222.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Thanks guys. I think I'll only check this board once a week now.

>> No.16077220

I'm a Muslim man but I have to admit that pregnant Sergey really turns me on. I keep fantasizing about putting my seed inside him and watching new life grow... We get married, he gives birth, and we raise that baby under the blessings of Allah. I want to hold hands with Sergey, and looking into his eyes say 'I love you.' I think of myself taking our son to his first day at school, watching that strong and masculine boy develop amazing computer skills like his dad.

Yes... I can't hide this anymore. It's coming from deep inside of me... this desire to shout...

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK! Yes, and I am not the only one. I was attracted to this community because of the feeling of brotherhood that it creates. Together we are one. We are above gender divisions and categories. Chainlink, as you know, is a gay sex position where men stick their dicks into each other's asses to form a link.

Today, I declare Chainlink to be the currency of the LGBT community.

I'M GAY AND I HOLD CHAINLINK. YES! I'M GAY AND I LOVE SERGEY! WOW! I'M GAY AND YOU ARE TOO! TOGETHER, WE ARE GAY LINKIES AND NOTHING CAN STOP US!

I'M GAY! AND I LOVE TO SAY IT! I'M GAY, I'M GAY, I'M GAY AND I WORSHIP SERGEY! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK! CHAINLIK!

NO MORE CHAINS, JUST LINKS!

>> No.16077221
File: 199 KB, 1052x106, Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 11.55.06 AM.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16077182
Found that, but not covering anything until the 31st for whatever reason

>> No.16077245
File: 81 KB, 446x435, 1558118036455.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Fundamentally, I’ve noticed a lot of new posters in the last 69hr (SIXTY NINE) asking about Chainlink and just wanted to warn you. Chainlink is shilled HEAVILY here and it’s very hard to understand so this background is crucial to ensure you stay safe.

Basically, a bunch of RACIST WHITE CIS MALE 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale.

Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people (IT WAS BESIDE THE FUCKING TOILETS FOR FUCK'S SAKES, YOU COULD HEAR THEM FLUSHING), literally no news or partnership came from the event.

Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags.
The coin is HEAVILY manipulated by a literal TRANNY DISCORD who pump and dump this coin more than their boyfriends pump and dump hot cum into their asses, and the supply is dried up from huge fucking chink whales (xi jinping is rumoured to hold link) who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply.

In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser (OH MY GOD ITS JSON PARSER...) for smart contracts (LOL HOW CAN A CONTRACT BE "SMART"???), would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. You're literally just buying a wh*tepaper.

They only have 2 devs who are literal pajeets who are payed in big macs (non beef) and Surgay NAZAJEET is a literal psychologist (trusting a shrink? is he gonna tell us to go clean our room next?). So FUNDAMENTALLY, it's a scam, ok thanks.

Now go do the needful and fundamentally buy a real coin with fundamentals like [insert pajeet p&d #23457].

>> No.16077249

It is the year 2019. For more than 2 years Sergey Nazarov has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of LINK. He is the Master of Chainlink by the will of the gods, and master of a million holders by the might of his inexhaustible armies. He is a fat Big Mac eating fuck writhing invisibly with power of his 700K dumps. He is the fatty for whom a thousand souls are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die.

Yet even in his fatass state, Sergey continues his eternal vigilance. Mighty battlefleets cross the daemon-infested miasma of /biz/, the only route between shitcoins, their way lit by the shills, the psychic manifestation of Sergey’s will. Vast armies give battle in his name on uncounted worlds. Greatest amongst his soldiers are the Adeptus Linkstartes, the LINK Marines, 100K+ holders. Their comrades in arms are legion: the Imperial LINK holders and countless Chainlink defence forces, the ever vigilant LINKquisition and the LINK-priests of the Adeptus LINKchanicus to name only a few. But for all their multitudes, they are barely enough to hold off the ever-present threat from niggers, normies, cucks - and worse.

To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the cruelest and most bloody regime imaginable. These are the tales of those times. Forget the power of Bitcoin and pajeets, for so much has been forgotten, never to be re-learned. Forget the promise of making it, for in the grim dark future there is only LINK. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting thots.

>> No.16077251

>>16077221
Fuck, I missed that

>> No.16077256

>>16077069
This. Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

>> No.16077366

goddammit, we're not getting a stream of this

>> No.16077436

>>16077060
pee pee poo poo

>> No.16077447

>>16077366
This shit is gonna tank.
>Massive Stop losses at $2.53.
Whales will target these SL's and then tank the price to sub $2. Whales have had their fun. What do you think that the pump was to $3 before the announcement? Whales are exiting their positions as we speak at this premium. $2.50 is coming. You honestly thought that price action was completely normal? About as organic as a McDonald's Chicken nugget. You fucks are going to be taught a very expensive lesson. Blatant insider trading....
Notice the sell off after the pump to $3 just before the anouncement? Fernando or someone at Oracle or someone within ChainLInk core team is fucking with you. If they are fucking with you it also means the whales are.

If whales are fucking with you then the CL team is fucking you as well. The fucking symbiotic parasitic relationship between the two is well known. I hope you sold anons.

>> No.16077472
File: 1.38 MB, 1238x1798, 1557393964683.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey there guys,

Tomorrow is going to be the happiest day of your life. The 30th of October is going to be a day that your children’s children will celebrate as the day their grandfather liberated them from financial slavery. LINK has done it.

Good god I’m excited for you guys.

>> No.16077484

>>16077366
please be respectful

>> No.16077487

>>16077204
see you tomorrow

>> No.16077489

Insider here. I have information that the price is guaranteed to go up or it is going to down, make with that what you will.

Regards.

>> No.16077496

Hey there guys,

>> No.16077501

Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and say congrats to all of you. Today is the day.

I know many of you have gone through a roller coaster of emotions over the past couple of years but it's all going to be worth it.

Keep your eyes on Twitter.

Your lives are about to change forever.

>> No.16077522

>>16077109
guys please diabetes is a real, serious condition

>> No.16077552

>>16077366
Be in denial then.

Literally everybody who isn't a brainlet on this board knows chainlink is a scam and that the stream Isn't going to be as groundbreaking as every tard believes. The only reason non brainlets are holding is to DUMP right after the stream.

The sad part is, after the event, you're going to keep on holding your heavy, foul, stinky bags and continue to believe in this grandiose delusion that YOU OF ALL people deserve to be rich. Absolutely pathetic.

>> No.16077567

>>16077552
in denial of what, retard?

>> No.16077576
File: 472 KB, 2048x1536, EIEMd3NUYAAzx23.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Hey fucker I know you're here start streaming pls

>> No.16077591

>>16077552
it's going to literally be the same slide deck he always presents

>> No.16077596

>>16077591
It hasn't been the same slide deck since spring of 2019 you derp.

>> No.16077618

>>16077596
calm down rory just because he says muh mixicles and muh 20 startups and muh SGX doesnt mean it's different, it's just more shit on top of it that no one uses

>> No.16077623

>>16077576
AHAHAHAHAHA THAT SAME BLUE SLIDE LINKIES FUNDAMENTALLY BTFO MY FUCKING SIDES

>> No.16077629

>>16077623
wheres the live stream

>> No.16077632

>>16077618
>just because he talks about completely new shit doesn't mean he's talking about anything new
hurp durp

>> No.16077645

Yeah but what’s the next chainlink? Is it the fabled gravelcoin??!!!

>> No.16077652

>>16077632
yes see you get it now

>> No.16077671
File: 34 KB, 130x140, Screen Shot 2019-10-29 at 18.34.02.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16077576

FUNDAMENTALY GRAVEL CONTRACTS NEED DECENTRALISED GRAVEL FEEDS THAT ARE PROVABLY DECENTRALISED IN A SAFE AND RELIABLE MANNER TO TRIGGER ON CHAIN AND OFF CHAIN PAYMENTS AND UH W-WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT LIKE NEXT MONTH THEORECTICALLY THE MOON IS MADE OF GRAVEL

>> No.16077680

>>16077576
You can tell from his face that he's on home turf lmao.

>> No.16077708
File: 392 KB, 1536x2048, EIEM3sZUcAA8FKC.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

Oh it's this slide again

>> No.16077768

>>16077576
>>16077623
>>16077671
>>16077708
I’ve never seen a project take this long to exit scam they are either legit, or really really incompetent at everything.
Loading up on ropecoin, the next startup you heard it here first.

>> No.16077825

Holy fuck santander??????

>> No.16077882

>>16077576
Looks like he's drinking dirty water.

>> No.16077921
File: 5 KB, 238x212, 1539149019436.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google]

>>16077069
>>16077256
>

>> No.16077971

>>16077086
I curse your asshole. May it rot and fall to the ground. I'm using all my gypsy tears for this too. You will suffer!

>> No.16077988

>>16077708
So it was all a nothingburger?

>> No.16078128

Top kek this guy gives the same presentation 40 times a year. He has it memorized by now, each slide and each word. Same boring nonsense every fucking time. Audience never looks interested

>> No.16078191

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WANT a stream so we can make new Sergey memes
Don't care about LINK