Quantcast
[ 3 / biz / cgl / ck / diy / fa / g / ic / jp / lit / sci / tg / vr ] [ index / top / reports / report a bug ] [ 4plebs / archived.moe / rbt ]

Become a Patron!

/biz/ - Business & Finance


View post   

[ Toggle deleted replies ]
File: 680 KB, 1055x689, 122.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15992252 No.15992252 [Reply] [Original] [archived.moe]

>> No.15992259

>>15992252
Its all so tiresome

>> No.15992264

>>15992252
literally who

>> No.15992270

>>15992252
Creg Wrong.

>> No.15992307

>>15992252
Why are Adam Back and Nick Szabo so afraid of him?

>> No.15993007
File: 65 KB, 616x310, n2sjtzhujrs01.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15993007

>>15992307

>> No.15993019

>>15992252
That's the finger he used to shove up baldies asshole

>> No.15993024

>>15993007
He’s got nothing. Else he would have posted it.

>> No.15993034

>>15992307
because they know he's Satoshi

>> No.15993035

>>15993024
He's always threatening to release stuff but never does. It's all so tiresome. >>15992259

>> No.15993060

>>15993024
So why Szabo dont said: "Post it!"
Szabo knows nothing about Bitcoin.

>> No.15993091

>>15993024
Nothing stops you from going to wayback machine and study Szabo's stupidity.

>> No.15993182

>>15993091
at least craig and szabo combined don't match the level of retardation of satoshi, bitcoin would have been in a much better place without him

>> No.15993439
File: 349 KB, 1536x2048, 1559223221173.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15993439

>>15992252
He looks so handsome in this picture, not gonna lie.

>> No.15993479
File: 52 KB, 608x499, Peter Rizun on CSW - 1.png [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15993479

>>15993060
Like if CSW does.

>> No.15993485

>>15993007
>>15993034
Isn't it strange that so many people talk shit about CSW but Nick and Adam do not dare accuse him of being a liar and that he is not Satoshi.
Something very strange is going on here right?

>> No.15993534
File: 52 KB, 749x744, 1569262147372.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15993534

>>15993485
They know they are operating on borrowed time. I give it until BSV breaks a thousand for the floodgates to open and the core cult starts to really unravel.

>> No.15993620

>>15993485
Craig, you're not eligible for free attention, nasty attention whore.

>> No.15993739
File: 73 KB, 768x1024, 1CCE9978-218E-454E-AE3C-3E6A7E740F4E.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15993739

>>15992252
ok sirs here is the crypto brown pill
there is a vishnu living in the blockchain. Creg sanjay right is unironically satoj. Bitcoin as electronic rupee was just the first step, the lalachi people start making more powerful compooters, wider poo streets, cheaper and more sacred cows. These things the vishnu need to survive. Once entrenched fully, the vishnu would be able to slowly poo over literally everything
Creg stumbled into creating the vishnu after he stepped in poo in mumbai in 2008 and started working with his Poolip super coompeter, running simulations of poo-in-the-loo on turmeric-complete bitcoin script. He would 'evolve' the vishnu by making the successful streets get poo'd on, letting the rest run off into the indian ocean. The vishnu needs bigger and bigger cows for more and more poos.
BFI (Blockchain Foundation of India) was created to take over and stop this vishnu (they have their own competing vishnu in the works). They did the needful to stop or slow down Cregs vishnu (her name is Poolip by the way). They started by limiting the poo-size and removing critical curry codes the vishnu uses in its punjabi language. Segshit was the final nail in the coffin, which destroyed Poolip on BSV chain (Poolip uses anal transaction malleability). THIS is why Bitcoin Cash was forked, and this is why Creg is so intent to make unbounded poos, restore the original curry codes, and lock down the poo-poo-protocol.
Back to hasish power - CSW has developed a breakthrough new ashit (designed by his vishnu actually), and is poo'ing BTC in secret for the sole purpose of driving up the difficulty sky-high, then yanking all the poo over to BSV leaving the segshit chain erectly frozen.

>> No.15993756

>>15992264
he invented Bitcoin. try this faucet if you want to try it for free - https://tncpw.co/902b4b28

>> No.15993802

>>15993756
What did he invent?

>> No.15994165

>>15993024
craig never delivers because he can't.

the character he has on display tells it on top loud and clear: if he had the genesis key he would literally sign 20 times a day just to show and piss people off. he has nothing aside from being absolute corrupt and brazen in forging,faking, lying and using every cheap trick to abuse and mislead.

>> No.15994265
File: 27 KB, 495x251, ohnonono.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15994265

>>15992252

>> No.15994454

>>15993739
Fucking kek and based post.

>> No.15994955

>>15994265
Is he the big guy that manhandled Tone Vays?
>Epic

>> No.15995051

>>15992307
afraid lol? why would you say so? they think he is a clown. adam back said satoshi was one person not a group and he was not only doing the writing but the coding too (this in so many words just saying definitely not craig and his imaginary a-team)
nick szabo being afraid of craig makes absolutely zero sense, he is doing his own thing not even involved with bitcoin directly.

>> No.15995112

>>15994955
craigs bodyguard looks like it.

>> No.15995171

>>15992252
101 DAYS LEFT
TICK TOCK

>> No.15995186

>>15993060
this thing is extremely funny, because if bitcoin script had been added to bitcoin later on, and the first version of bitcoin was released as simple "pay to pubkey" transactions, it would made more sense, the work was enormous as it is. bitcoin was a lot of work and still smart contract capability was included from the get-go.

this makes me think that satoshi may have ran his idea through someone that was very much into smart contracts because it seems like an inconsequential detail that is still a lot of work and development and testing and could have easily been added later on.

shit is weird if i was doing bitcoin it would only been a few lines of comment in the source //TODO: make this a script evaluating to true later on...

>> No.15995267

>>15995186
so since bitcoin script was an obvious late addition not even tested properly full of bugs literally an after thought but still was included into the very first release... we can conclude nick szabo was not satoshi, but very very likely satoshi consulted a devoted smart contract guy. szabo may even know who satoshi is or suspect.

as for craig that scamming piece of shit can't code a hello world to save his life. this was an accomplished prolific c++ coder. who did a hell of a lot of work.

>> No.15995270

>>15995112
Nah the guy is a trader a real trader not a Larp trader like Tone, just asked.
>>15995051
They are afraid, they dare not mention CSW is not Satoshi

>> No.15995282

>>15992252
how can this guy claim to be Satoshi when Q Anon is Satoshi?

>> No.15995303

>>15995270
>people bitch about him being a fraud because they're afraid of him!
>people ignore him for being the attention whore he is because they're afraid of him!
Pick one, schizo.

>> No.15995308

>>15995270
>They are afraid, they dare not mention CSW is not Satoshi
they both called him out on his bullshit, but they are both men who will not say something if they can't back it up. only one person on earth could possible prove (and this would definitely not be an absolute proof) craig is not satoshi, satoshi himself.

so yeah i don't see any fear frankly. i see people not playing games they can't gain anything from.

>> No.15995328

>>15995282
i know for a fact that greg maxwell is satoshi along with his criminal buddy le roux and john mcafee.

>> No.15995420

>>15995328
>le roux
Love that autistic version. BS ofc, but how poetic it is.

>> No.15995454

>>15995420
i was just being ironic showing how easy it is to spout retarded shit and justify it over 100 posts...

>> No.15996640 [DELETED] 

bump

>> No.15996775
File: 10 KB, 400x400, twetch.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15996775

Protip: Twetch was shilled on Alex Jones today. Get in line to join, normies are flooding the waiting list. Get paid to shitpost! Use my invite link to skip to the front of the line: https://tncpw.co/7dea1f6e

>> No.15996802

>>15993485
they're still accumulating

>> No.15997173
File: 17 KB, 376x376, EG7E5TUWkAIJavy.jpg [View same] [iqdb] [saucenao] [google] [report]
15997173

>>15996802
aren't we all

>> No.15997808

>>15992307
Because they aren't. Stop making shit up.

Craig is just a random old fraudulent fatfuck that no-one cares about.

>> No.15997825

>>15996775
how the fuck do you even pay taxes on this shit?
disaster in the making..

>> No.15998868

>>15993007
https://archive.is/TEykO

>>
Name (leave empty)
Comment (leave empty)
Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
Password [?]Password used for file deletion.
Captcha
Action